Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who, here supports Multi-culturalism?

« Last Modified by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:29pm »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46
Send Topic Print
Multiculti - the politics and policy killing Oz. (Read 42807 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Multiculti - the politics and policy killing Oz.
Reply #435 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:24am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:12am:
Frank wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Why is there such a big discrepancy between the Scanlon and TAPRI survey finding, Bwian?

Different sampling methodologies, Soren.   Why does it come as a surprise to you when you have a survey which is weighted in favour of one group over another that the results are different?  Mmmmm...   Roll Eyes

Now, any evidence from you that the Scanlon Foundation or I have lied about the results of this Survey?   Roll Eyes

How was either survey weighted in favour of any group? One of these surveys is wildly inaccurate. As both were done by demographers, at least  one must be deliberately dishonest if not both.
Which one and what was the sleight of hand? You seem very confident in the Scanlon results. How is the other one false, Bwian?

No, both are actually accurate, Soren.  If you understood statistics and sampling you'd realise how ridiculous your claims are.  They are simply reporting what their respondents' claimed.   Different groups have differing views.   Neither is lying and you'll note, I've never claimed that the TAPR was "lying".   Only the critics of Scanlon's results have made that claim.

To the immature, that means Scanlon must be lying.   In reality neither is lying, Soren.  Scanlon by having a wider sampling methodology is reporting what the majority of the Australian population believes.  The TAPR is reporting what a subset consisting of what the Australian voting population believes.    Roll Eyes

Wrong wrong and wrong bwian...

YOU lied and that is what I've always stated and proved conclusively.

You said 85% of Australian support Multiculturalism.

You keep stating it bwian in various forms...  all lies though...  your latest...  Quote:
The reality is, 85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.

That is a total lie.

In a survey of only 1500 people some of which are even non-citizens 85% support Multiculturalism.

Over 2000 from a pool of 300,000 people think we have too many migrants bwian.  93% of a random telepoll consisting of 35,000 people want and end to Multiculti...  many more than in the Scanlon poll bwian.  Get someone who can count to explain it to you.

BTW Scanlon do not have a wider sampling method.

Now bwian stop lying to everyone.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #436 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:34pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me bwian.
You need to STOP LYING Bwian.

Still unable to face facts.
20,400,000 Australians do not support Multiculturalism as you claimed.
  Even though I note you keep rewording your claim a lot bwian...  wassup...  lying getting more difficult for you? 
The Scanlon founder is pro- large immigration and pro-multiculturalism...  his foundation is not a government or academic institute.  They surveyed mostly like minded people bwian...  1200....  not 35,000 where 93% wanted and end to multiculturalism.
Their results are not backed up by other polls, taken around the same times and their results and methodology are refuted by Institutes like The Australian Population Research Institute.... 

Now, how is it that YOU lie?  You claimed bwian that 85% of Australians supported Multiculturalism based on a dodgey survey bwian. 
YOU lied that "No one has presented any evidence that either I or the Scanlon Report are lying"  oh dear bwian...  been posted many times, this is just another one.

Quote:
They just shriek, "Lie!"  "Lie!"  "Lie!"  Tsk, tsk.
    Roll Eyes

yes bwian tsk,tsk, tsk...  there you go lying again.

93% of 35,000 polled nationally want an end to Multiculturalism.
85% of 30,000+ polled agree with Andrew Fraser and wanted a return to some form of the White Australia Policy.

I'm guessing none of these people were polled by Scanlon. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #437 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:36am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears still some are unable to refute what the Scanlon Foundation reported in their survey.  Instead, they keep trying to personally attack me and thereby discredit the Scanlon Foundation's findings.  Tsk, tsk.   Until they face what the Australian population has declared, they will continue to live in a fantasy land.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #438 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:27am

No bwian it appears that you are a lying obsessive egotist who cannot admit when he's wrong.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #439 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:00am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:36am:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears still some are unable to refute what the Scanlon Foundation reported in their survey.  Instead, they keep trying to personally attack me and thereby discredit the Scanlon Foundation's findings.  Tsk, tsk.   Until they face what the Australian population has declared, they will continue to live in a fantasy land.

http://www.premiumhealthpro.com/images/arrow.gif

Er...... Bwian?!! You there??

The TAPRI survey refuted the Scanlon results and showed them to be wildly selective and cunning. I did ask you to tell us why and how the TAPRI results are wrong but you just ran away screaming 'tsk, tsk'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #440 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:37am

The TAPRI survey refuted the Scanlon results and showed them to be wildly selective and cunning. I did ask you to tell us why and how the TAPRI results are wrong but you just ran away screaming 'tsk, tsk'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #441 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:48pm

Multiculturalism Is The Problem, Not The Solution

12:00 PM 01/18/2017

In 2011, the then British Prime Minister David Cameron shocked Europe’s elites when he declared that
multiculturalism had failed
in Britain. The idea that all cultures are equal and that they can happily coexist in one country is preposterous. It just doesn’t work.

Cameron knew all too well that Britain could no longer ignore the danger of expanding and competing cultures within its own borders, cultures that in failing to share Western institutions and culture – all originally based upon Christian principles — threatened British national identity.

This is especially relevant in Europe today where we are seeing Muslim immigrants who do not, in any way, share the same beliefs as Western culture does, failing to assimilate. Just look at Germany in its present state, for example.

Culture reflects the beliefs held by the people of a country. In fact, cultures are formed by those beliefs.
For a society to survive it has to have one culture
— a culture that enjoys the participation and useful contributions of all of its peoples.
That is true diversity.

Instead of one people, we have been divided up into categories and pitted against each other. Instead of being united, we have succumbed to the dreaded
multiculturalism
cancer which
divides and conquers.

E puribus unum, which means that out of many states (or colonies) emerges a single nation, should be our motto. That is the motto of the United States and that should be the motto for the rest of the world.

This is precisely what multiculturalism used to be up until roughly the mid-20th century when the cultural Marxists hijacked the term and used it to mean something totally different.

Multiculturalism has essentially bankrupted our society through the process of minority appeasement and contrived victimhood – especially of Muslims.
The West has capitulated to political correctness,
which is a byproduct of multiculturalism, allowing it to supersede the Christian values, beliefs and philosophies that they were founded upon and made them materially successful.

The irony of it all is that
multiculturalism is a policy of exclusion, rather than inclusion. It is a policy that is entirely opposite to it’s purported purpose of unity for all. It’s a program of separation, not integration. It’s a program of division and race-baiting, not harmony.

True immigrants don’t arrive on the shores of Western countries to radically change them — they come because of the abundant opportunities that are simply not available back in the stinking hell-holes from which they came.

When they reject everything the West stands for in terms of freedom of speech, Christian values, free markets,  capitalism and democracy, then we know we have a very real problem. I’m talking very specifically about the large quantities of fundamental Muslims whose one and only goal is raping and pillaging the West, living off our abundance and affluence, taking advantage of our apathy and radically changing all aspects of our culture for the greater advancement of world domination with the end goal of establishing a global Islamic caliphate.

That, in my opinion, is a very dangerous reality and something that many Western nations haven’t yet woken up to.

Such malarkey is tied to the doctrine of cultural relativism which is the idea that the principle of a person’s beliefs and activities should be understood and accepted by others in the context of that individual’s own culture. It conveniently aligns with the false notion that all cultures and religions are equal, that all can coexist and no one system or set of values holds a place of superiority.

And as a consequence of that flawed thinking, the boundaries of what is morally right and wrong have been severely blurred by virtual cultural lines.

Originated to fundamentally transform the West at one point, the concept is now entrenched in the very fabric of Western culture and to repeal this nonsense will be extremely difficult, not to mention highly controversial in this world that seems to be dominated by senseless liberals and social justice warriors.

It is time for us to accept that the only way to be truly progressive is to push for cultural assimilation, not cultural co-existence

Given the extreme rate of moral decline in the Western world – and certainly the world in general – such an idea may only be a reality in the realms of a Christian utopia where all dwell together in peace and harmony.

Nevertheless, we must not stand by and do nothing while our culture is hijacked and destroyed before our very eyes. We must do all we can to stem the tide of the jihadis bent on wiping out the Western world in order to establish their worldwide Islamic kingdom.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #442 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:21pm

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:00am:

Did they?  Funny, I see no evidence of that occurring.   As I have said, neither survey lied - they simply sampled different groups.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #443 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Yet we still have you avoiding reality bwian and being disingenuous...
tsk, tsk, tsk, oh dearie dearie me... whatever will we do with you bwian?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #444 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Why is there such a big discrepancy between the Scanlon and TAPRI survey finding, Bwian?

Different sampling methodologies, Soren.   Why does it come as a surprise to you when you have a survey which is weighted in favour of one group over another that the results are different?  Mmmmm...   Roll Eyes

Now, any evidence from you that the Scanlon Foundation or I have lied about the results of this Survey?   Roll Eyes

How was either survey weighted in favour of any group? One of these surveys is wildly inaccurate. As both were done by demographers, at least  one must be deliberately dishonest if not both.
Which one and what was the sleight of hand? You seem very confident in the Scanlon results. How is the other one false, Bwian?

No, both are actually accurate, Soren.  If you understood statistics and sampling you'd realise how ridiculous your claims are.  They are simply reporting what their respondents' claimed.   Different groups have differing views.   Neither is lying and you'll note, I've never claimed that the TAPR was "lying".   Only the critics of Scanlon's results have made that claim.

To the immature, that means Scanlon must be lying.   In reality neither is lying, Soren.  Scanlon by having a wider sampling methodology is reporting what the majority of the Australian population believes.  The TAPR is reporting what a subset consisting of what the Australian voting population believes.    Roll Eyes

You said 85% of Australian support Multiculturalism.

You keep stating it bwian in various forms...  all lies though...  your latest...  Quote:

That is a total lie.

In a survey of only 1500 people some of which are even non-citizens 85% support Multiculturalism.

Over 2000 from a pool of 300,000 people think we have too many migrants bwian.  93% of a random telepoll consisting of 35,000 people want and end to Multiculti...  many more than in the Scanlon poll bwian.  Get someone who can count to explain it to you.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #445 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:50pm

The reality is, 85% of the population of Australia supports Multiculturalism.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #446 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:32am

Bwian if you don't stop posting that shyte in my topic I will complain.  Something I never do.

You need to stop posting that lie  and claiming it to be true...  you just keep wasting my time and crapping in this topic.  You add nothing to the debate  as usual.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #447 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:33am

Grendel wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Yet we still have you avoiding reality bwian and being disingenuous...
tsk, tsk, tsk, oh dearie dearie me... whatever will we do with you bwian?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #448 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:34am

Grendel wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Grendel wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

You said 85% of Australians support Multiculturalism.

You keep stating it bwian in various forms...  all lies though...  your latest... 
Quote:

That is a total lie.

Over 2000 from a pool of 300,000 people think we have too many migrants bwian.  93% of a random telepoll consisting of 35,000 people want an end to Multiculti...  many more than in the Scanlon poll bwian.  Get someone who can count to explain it to you.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #449 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:46am

Multiculturalism: A Failed Concept

Walter Williams | Wednesday Jun 29, 2016 12:01 AM

German Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that multiculturalism has “utterly failed,” adding that it was an illusion to think Germans and foreign workers could “live happily side by side.”
The failure of multiculturalism is also seen in Denmark, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium and other European countries.
Immigrants coming from Africa and the Middle East refuse to assimilate and instead seek to import the failed cultures they fled.

Leftist diversity advocates and multiculturalists are right to argue that people of all races, religions and cultures should be equal in the eyes of the law. But their argument borders on idiocy when they argue that one set of cultural values cannot be judged superior to another and that to do so is Eurocentrism.

That’s unbridled nonsense. Ask a diversity/multiculturalism advocate: Is forcible female genital mutilation, as practiced in nearly 30 sub-Saharan African and Middle Eastern countries, a morally equivalent cultural value? Slavery is practiced in northern Sudan. In most of the Middle East, there are numerous limits placed on women, such as prohibitions on driving, employment and education. Under Islamic law, in some countries, female adulterers face death by stoning, and thieves are punished by having their hand severed. In some African and Middle Eastern countries, homosexuality is a crime, in some cases punishable by death. Are all these cultural values morally equivalent to those of the West?

The vital achievement of the West was the concept of individual rights, which saw its birth with the Magna Carta in 1215. The idea emerged that individuals have certain inalienable rights. Individuals do not exist to serve government; governments exist to protect their rights. But it was not until the 19th century that ideas of liberty received broad recognition. In the West, it was mostly through the works of British philosophers, such as John Locke, David Hume, Adam Smith and John Stuart Mill.

Personal liberty implies toleration of differences among people, whether those differences are racial, sexual, ideological or political. Liberty also implies a willingness to permit others who disagree with you to go their separate ways.
This is not the vision of the new immigrants. In some parts of Britain, Christians are threatened with violence for merely handing out Bibles. Trying to convert Muslims to Christianity is seen as a hate crime. Women are accosted by Muslim men for “improper” dress. Many women are sexually assaulted. In many European countries, “no-go zones” — where civil authorities will not enter — in which Shariah is practiced have been established.
According to the Express, “London, Paris, Stockholm and Berlin are among the major European cities that feature on a bombshell list of 900 lawless zones with large immigrant populations”
(http://tinyurl.com/hubbxuw).

Both in Europe and in the U.S., multiculturalism is a leftist elitist vision with its roots in academia. The intellectual elite, courts and government agencies push an agenda
that is anything but a defense of individual rights, freedom from conformity and a live-and-let-live philosophy.
Instead, multiculturalism/diversity is an agenda for all kinds of conformity
— conformity in ideas, actions and speech.
It calls for re-education programs where diversity managers indoctrinate students, faculty members, employees, managers and executives on what’s politically correct thinking.
Part of that lesson is nonjudgmentalism, where one is taught that one lifestyle is just as worthy as another and all cultures and their values are morally equivalent.

Western values are superior to all others. But one need not be a Westerner to hold Western values. A person can be Chinese, Japanese, Jewish, African or Arab and hold Western values. By the way, it is no accident that Western values of reason and individual rights have produced unprecedented health, life expectancy, wealth and comfort for the ordinary person. There’s an indisputable positive relationship between liberty and standards of living. There is also indisputable evidence that we in the West are unwilling to defend ourselves from barbarians. Just look at our response to the recent Orlando massacre, in which we’ve focused our energies on guns rather than on terrorists.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46
Send Topic Print