Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Welcome back Aussie (Read 19484 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Welcome back Aussie
Reply #30 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:01pm

It is long weeks ago.  Hidden or deleted.

Why are you so concerned NOW?  Why did you not ask these questions of the GMod who suspended me.....and it was NOT until the 31st December at all......it was to the 24th December.....Yet I stayed in false shackles until today.

Why are you picking up the pieces NOW when it should have been done by you more than six weeks ago?  Why did you not ask Vic to show you this 'pic,' for which he banned me?

How come AiA, SN and Neferti do NOT have LIFE TIME bans for posting (and collaboratively..deliberately etc) my NAME...my PHOTO...my FaceBook page....links to a misleading Newspaper article in which I was named....and other references to my first and last names?  (I did alert you to it...but I guess you figured it was not a PM worth bothering about.)

How about you tell me that?

And those people are BACK here?  Huh?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #31 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:02pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:00pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:55pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:45pm:
Oh give it a rest Bobby.
Even Setanta isn't really buying it any longer.
You started this Topic to antagonise Aussie.
Got busted.
Keep using pics of young girls to entice Set's favour of you.
Hopefully alleviating your original mistake.
Let it go.
How stupid do you think we all are? Roll Eyes

Best you just stop posting in Relationships altogether and just 'forget about' it ...as most everyone else would too.

Now that's the 'Peaceful Warrior' way Wink

You need a daisy.

Maybe when I'm dead and buried.
Until then, keep it well watered Setanta.
Cheers  Wink

It might grow into a daisy chain by then! Are you sure you want me to leave the hoses on?

That reminds me of an old song by Skinny Puppy Thrill kill kult "Daisy Chain for Satan"  Grin
Oh well, us Ferals are from the deep south where Taz Devils roam. Smiley

Is that how they got their cancer virus? Shocked

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:05pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:02pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:00pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:55pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:47pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:45pm:
Oh give it a rest Bobby.
Even Setanta isn't really buying it any longer.
You started this Topic to antagonise Aussie.
Got busted.
Keep using pics of young girls to entice Set's favour of you.
Hopefully alleviating your original mistake.
Let it go.
How stupid do you think we all are? Roll Eyes

Best you just stop posting in Relationships altogether and just 'forget about' it ...as most everyone else would too.

Now that's the 'Peaceful Warrior' way Wink

You need a daisy.

Maybe when I'm dead and buried.
Until then, keep it well watered Setanta.
Cheers  Wink

It might grow into a daisy chain by then! Are you sure you want me to leave the hoses on?

That reminds me of an old song by Skinny Puppy Thrill kill kult "Daisy Chain for Satan"  Grin
Oh well, us Ferals are from the deep south where Taz Devils roam. Smiley

Is that how they got their cancer virus? Shocked

No - that was Johnnie Howard and his dumping of toxic chemical drums into the lakes that filtered down through Tassie via streams and creeks to which 'people' got cancers too.

*listening to Daisy Chain for Satan by Thrill Kill Kult.
(alas, I can't post music clips for some reason?)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #33 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:07pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:01pm:
It is long weeks ago.  Hidden or deleted.

Why are you so concerned NOW?  Why did you not ask these questions of the GMod who suspended me.....and it was NOT until the 31st December at all......it was to the 24th December.....Yet I stayed in false shackles until today.

Why are you picking up the pieces NOW when it should have been done by you more than six weeks ago?  Why did you not ask Vic to show you this 'pic,' for which he banned me?

How come AiA, SN and Neferti do NOT have LIFE TIME bans for posting (and collaboratively..deliberately etc) my NAME...my PHOTO...my FaceBook page....links to a misleading Newspaper article in which I was named....and other references to my first and last names?  (I did alert you to it...but I guess you figured it was not a PM worth bothering about.)

How about you tell me that?

And those people are BACK here?  Huh?

I know it's gone but I can go look in the bin if it's still there. My concern is you thinking you didn't do something which you did and having endless angst over it. If you name the thread I might be able to show where your 4 didn't look. Unless of course you would rather keep claiming these 4 and never give the opportunity to find out otherwise. A guiding hand...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:19pm

Quote:
I know it's gone but I can go look in the bin if it's still there. My concern is you thinking you didn't do something which you did and having endless angst over it. If you name the thread I might be able to show where your 4 didn't look. Unless of course you would rather keep claiming these 4 and never give the opportunity to find out otherwise. A guiding hand...

MY FOUR experts looked at the 'pic.'  What I call the screen shot.  Context is utterly irrelevant.

I do not recall the Thread.  I posted it to prove that skippy was lying about why Muso left his post as a  GMod of this Board AND as a Member.

I have expert advice.  I doubt you claim that sort of status.

What I ask of you is this.....

1.  Do you seriously believe I would knowingly post the personal details of anyone here?

2.  Why, at the time of my ban, and when Vic posted about it and gave his reasons in your Secret Room....did you not ask these questions of HIM?

I acknowledge I posted a screen shot.  I do not deny it. 

I deny...and I have FOUR expert 'witnesses' to whom I took the time and money to refer the matter to...that the screen shot contained any personal info, OR that anything could be gleaned from it EVEN by some deliberately STALKING IT arsehole.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:26pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:19pm:
Quote:

MY FOUR experts looked at the 'pic.'  What I call the screen shot.  Context is utterly irrelevant.

I do not recall the Thread.  I posted it to prove that skippy was lying about why Muso left his post as a  GMod of this Board AND as a Member.

I have expert advice.  I doubt you claim that sort of status.

What I ask of you is this.....

1.  Do you seriously believe I would knowingly post the personal details of anyone here?

2.  Why, at the time of my ban, and when Vic posted about it and gave his reasons in your Secret Room....did you not ask these questions of HIM?

I acknowledge I posted a screen shot.  I do not deny it. 

I deny...and I have FOUR expert 'witnesses' to whom I took the time and money to refer the matter to...that the screen shot contained any personal info, OR that anything could be gleaned from it EVEN by some deliberately STALKING IT arsehole.

What YOUR FOUR experts tell you does not matter a bugger to me, you should know that.
You are antsy with me and I am trying to help show you something that may set your mind at rest about your "ill treatment". If you don't want me to do what I have offered, say so. If you prefer the status quo, I can go with that.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:38pm

Quote:
What YOUR FOUR experts tell you does not matter a bugger to me, you should know that.

I am learning.  Surely you do not rate your rank amateur status against blokes who make a living out of that stuff, including one who runs a Government Department's IT security?  Really?  I'll go with those fellas if that's okay with you. 

Quote:
You are antsy with me .....

You don't say?  You allowed me to wallow under a false ban for many weeks....and NOW....you show interest.

Quote:
...and I am trying to help show you something that may set your mind at rest about your "ill treatment".

Go ahead.  Show me.

Quote:
If you don't want me to do what I have offered, say so. If you prefer the status quo, I can go with that.

Time you simply showed me.  You know why Vic banned me. 

I'm all eyes.

Why are AiA, SN and Neferi here when it is without doubt they each posted my FULL personal details?

Monk gets a ban for allegedly committing the ever so serious act of allegedly circumventing a swear filter.....yet people who have staked me, colluded, conspired and then POSTED my every PERSONAL detail....are still here? 

Really?

Angry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:41pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:38pm:
Quote:

I am learning.  Surely you do not rate your rank amateur status against blokes who make a living out of that stuff, including one who runs a Government Department's IT security?  Really?  I'll go with those fellas if that's okay with you. 

Quote:
You are antsy with me .....

You don't say?  You allowed me to wallow under a false ban for many weeks....and NOW....you show interest.

Quote:
...and I am trying to help show you something that may set your mind at rest about your "ill treatment".

Go ahead.  Show me.

Quote:
If you don't want me to do what I have offered, say so. If you prefer the status quo, I can go with that.

Time you simply showed me.  You know why Vic banned me. 

I'm all eyes.

Why are AiA, SN and Neferi here when it is without doubt they each posted my FULL personal details?

Monk gets a ban for allegedly committing the ever so serious act of allegedly circumventing a swear filter.....yet people who have staked me, colluded, conspired and then POSTED my every PERSONAL detail....are still here? 

Really?

Angry

OK I don't give a farque any more. I guess I'll call you bushy from now on.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:42pm

Why are AiA, ... without doubt they each posted my FULL personal details?

Your suspension taught you nothing you piece of schitt liar.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:46pm

AiA wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:42pm:

Now you are probably going to get one. Was it worth it?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:48pm

So ^^^^^ what will you now do given that AiA yet again has posted here in defiance of his ban?

Quote:

I suppose that is easier than answering my questions. 

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:56pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:46pm:
AiA wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:42pm:

Now you are probably going to get one. Was it worth it?

Why....'probably?'  He has done it TWICE during my forced absence...and he was banned then, as he is banned now.

Why is there this doubt about what is supposed to happen?

Come on....my NAME, my PHOTO, my FACEBOOK page, media links to ME, many references to my first and last name....and these people are STILL here?

Seriously?

Angry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:59pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:48pm:
So ^^^^^ what will you now do given that AiA yet again has posted here in defiance of his ban?

Quote:

I think the intention was evident.

Why should I answer your questions, you won't give me what I have asked for. You are hiding behind it like a boy behind a skirt. I've told you what I would try and do. You have refused it every time because you need to keep this illusion of the experts you have going, and your victimhood. But me being a simpleton and having no understanding of your experts merits, I must fold. So rather than you be aware, have fun being a bushy. An expert is not a "yes man".

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:12am

Setanta wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:59pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:48pm:

Quote:

I think the intention was evident.

Why should I answer your questions, you won't give me what I have asked for. You are hiding behind it like a boy behind a skirt. I've told you what I would try and do. You have refused it every time because you need to keep this illusion of the experts you have going, and your victimhood. But me being a simpleton and having no understanding of your experts merits, I must fold. So rather than you be aware, have fun being a bushy. An expert is not a "yes man".

I have dealt with the screen shot.  I have the experts' advice.  I did not post anyone's personal information when I posted that screen shot.  You don't even know about it...so you claim....yet you have the gall to question the reports I have from FOUR professionals who have seen the 'pic.'

That matter is done and dusted so far as I am concerned.  I was falsely banned, and there's no getting that back.  But......

There are THREE Members here who collectively posted my NAME, my PHOTO, my FACEBOOK page and media links to me....and many other direct references to my first and last name.....

(If I sent that to you via PM...would you bother reading it...or is that too much to ask of you?)

Why? 

What does it take to get a life time ban...or even a ban for MANY MONTHS?  Evade the swear filter, abuse a GMod and the first reaction is that you are out for many months.....post in vivid detail every personal detail there is about ME....and you get a suspension of some weeks.

What message are you sending here, Setanta?

Seriously?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:15am

Well it didn’t take ozzz long to start did it?
He hasn’t learnt a thing... I found a permanent ban worked much better on him. Cool

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21
Send Topic Print