Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
The West's demographic suicide (Read 12435 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The West's demographic suicide
Reply #90 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:51pm

Women walk behind...

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #91 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Ah NO
You are wrong.

Explain?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #92 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:53pm

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #93 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:53pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:52pm:
Grendel wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
Ah NO
You are wrong.

Explain?

We already have a discriminatory Immigration policy.
We have quotas.
We have health requirements.
Just for starters.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 7:26am

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:36pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:19pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
Muslim Labour  Mayor of London,  Sadiq Kahn  said on Twitter "We cannot allow a populist, anti-feminist narrative to take hold in Britain". This is a picture from a Labour Party meeting in Kahn's Britain.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Tsk, tsk.

Not the national conference, now is it, Soren?   I cannot even find that picture online, anywhere.  I wonder where it was..    Roll Eyes

Ah, found it.  How unsurprising as to it's source - the Paper that bankrolled Mosley and the British Union of Fascists, handed cash over to the Nazis and promoted Hitler.   The paper that is extremely Xenophobic and Islamophobic and Racist.   Tsk, tsk.   A meeting, note, not organised by the Labour Party but by the "Friends of Bangladesh group".   So, hardly representative of the mainstream Labour Party then...  Khan was not present at the meeting and did not address it, he wasn't even mentioned in the article, apart from the title!  Oh, dear, poor, poor, Soren, shot down.    Roll Eyes

Did the Daily Mail make them sit in segregation?

No.

None of what you just said about Nazis and Mosley is pertinent. Why would you make all these irrelevant points if not to distract from the facts - Muslims are seated at British Labour Party function in sex-discriminatory segregation. And Labour allows it. Who took the pictures and published them is neither here nor there. Why would you bother expending so much energy on obvious irrelevancies, Brian?

Whose side are you on? The segregators' or their opponents'?

You obviously didn't read what I typed, did you, Agatha?

The meeting was not arranged by the Labour Party.

Sadiq Khan did not speak.

The Daily Hate expresses it's fascist sympathies every time it makes bullshit like this up.

I do not believe in segregation for any reason.  However, I don't believe you can force people to do things if they don't want to.   The Friends of Bangladesh are obviously a conservative Muslim group.   So, it's not surprising they segregated their meeting.  It does not make them bad people, just conservative in their social outlook.

Do you always make such concessions for Western conservatives, or only for Islamic conservatives?

Is there a double standard you are pretending to be unaware of here?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:07pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:27pm:
Muslim Labour  Mayor of London,  Sadiq Kahn  said on Twitter "We cannot allow a populist, anti-feminist narrative to take hold in Britain". This is a picture from a Labour Party meeting in Kahn's Britain.

Not the national conference, now is it, Soren?   I cannot even find that picture online, anywhere.  I wonder where it was..    Roll Eyes

Ah, found it.  How unsurprising as to it's source - the Paper that bankrolled Mosley and the British Union of Fascists, handed cash over to the Nazis and promoted Hitler.   The paper that is extremely Xenophobic and Islamophobic and Racist.   Tsk, tsk.   A meeting, note, not organised by the Labour Party but by the "Friends of Bangladesh group".   So, hardly representative of the mainstream Labour Party then...  Khan was not present at the meeting and did not address it, he wasn't even mentioned in the article, apart from the title!  Oh, dear, poor, poor, Soren, shot down.    Roll Eyes

No.

None of what you just said about Nazis and Mosley is pertinent. Why would you make all these irrelevant points if not to distract from the facts - Muslims are seated at British Labour Party function in sex-discriminatory segregation. And Labour allows it. Who took the pictures and published them is neither here nor there. Why would you bother expending so much energy on obvious irrelevancies, Brian?

The Daily Hate expresses it's fascist sympathies every time it makes bullshit like this up.

I do not believe in segregation for any reason.  However, I don't believe you can force people to do things if they don't want to.   The Friends of Bangladesh are obviously a conservative Muslim group.   So, it's not surprising they segregated their meeting.  It does not make them bad people, just conservative in their social outlook.

Do you always make such concessions for Western conservatives, or only for Islamic conservatives?

Unlike many here, I don't make bullshit up.  Do you?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 5:09pm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  oh you're funny bwian.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 12:15pm

Elites brought about a “profound transformation” of Belgian society without any public debate by manipulating immigration figures as more than one million migrants poured in, a liberal senator has alleged.

Writing in Le Figaro, Alain Destexhe said the realities of demographic change are being concealed across Europe by “the multiculturalist lobby which dominates universities, NGOs, public institutions and the media”.

“Like France, Belgium has changed dramatically in a relatively short time, and was transformed into a mass immigration nation without any public debate,” he said, noting that its population rose from 10.2 million to 11.3 million in a relatively short period as a result of mass migration.

Between 2000 and 2010, Belgium’s net migration figures ran “nine times higher than in the Netherlands, four times higher than in France and Germany, and even greater than in the U.S.” in proportion to the nation’s size.

It is the same in almost every Western country - demographic transformation without any mandate for it. No wonder there is white flight in areas where third worlders form ghettos.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #99 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 10:27pm:

No.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Otherwise known as total self-denial... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 9:00pm

You are too thick to make it up, granted.

But you propagate it, push it, voice it.  You are just lying. Dishonesty and distortion is what you do.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #101 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Frank wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 at 9:00pm:

You are too thick to make it up, granted.

But you propagate it, push it, voice it.  You are just lying. Dishonesty and distortion is what you do.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk. tsk. if I "lie", am "dishonest" or "distort" things why don't you ever post any proof, Soren?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 7:47am

There is no need to repost your lies bwian...  even though I did just that very recently...  tsk, tsk, tk.....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:17pm

A Porto Rico born Canadian professor explains the hollowness and stupidity of multiculturalism (not his words but mine) and the inexplicable self-abnegation of Canadians and other Western nations.

You can substitute Australia for Canada (except when he discusses, very interestingly, the Trudeaus hand in all this.

See also

« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:22pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #104 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 6:32pm

85% of Australians disagree with you (and him), Soren.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print