Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To hate Israel, is to hate God Himself (Read 989 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
To hate Israel, is to hate God Himself
Dec 27th, 2017 at 8:56am

Quote:

Jerusalem Jane’s Israeli Love Story

By Andrew Harrod on Dec 25, 2017 09:00 am

.....Christians “would not have a faith if it wasn’t for this nation” of Jews, from whom came a Jewish messiah, Jesus.

.....“when it comes to Israel, it’s a spiritual battle; it’s a battle between God and Satan.”

.....Given her threat analysis, Kiel’s videos castigate individuals such as former President Barack Obama for their naïve pandering to Islam, with its “insane lie” that Islam’s prophet Muhammad flew to heaven from the Temple Mount.

“Islam is the religion of peace? I want to throw up. Islam is the religion of hate, of theft, of massacre,” while Muslims “pray to a fake god they call Allah.”

MOSLEMS ACCUSE ISRAEL OF BEING AN APARTHEID STATE,    WHILE IT IS THEY THEMSELVES WHICH PRACTICE APARTHEID AND, INIQUITY

My mention of the “apartheid” slander against Israel made Kiel “talk about all-Arab cities where Jews cannot go” in the Palestinian territories because, as Israeli signs warn, Israelis there face murder.

“If, God forbid, there would ever be a Palestinian state, it’s going to be ‘Judenrein,’” she said to me.

Meanwhile, Israeli Arab Knesset members such as Haneen Zoabi enjoy all the benefits of Israeli democracy while calling for the Jewish state’s destruction.

“Every time I have met her in the Knesset, I feel my knuckles are tingling, but my mom raised me to be polite,” Kiel said to me.

.....“Israel is living proof that God exists. If you don’t believe in God, look to Israel.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/12/jerusalem-janes-israeli-love-story

A message to Mr Papa in Rome, and to his church [Papa's church]....

To hate the name of Israel, is to hate God Himself.

To hate the Jewish people, is to hate God Himself.

If you really, really doubt this,
OPEN YOUR BIBLES, AND READ HOLY SCRIPTURE.

QUESTION;

If the God of Israel, today, wanted to separate the 'sheep' from the 'goats',
how would HE accomplish this ?           Shocked           Grin

IMAGE....

Moslems, being moslems.

While/where they are still too fearful to openly kill, they instead seek to intimidate.

to intimidate = = to instill fear

And it is fear, which paralyzes a human heart.

TO THE MOSLEM.....
Quote:

......First of all, it was never your place, it will never be your place, it belongs to the God Of Israel, this is His place where His people should be allowed to go and worship.

Where the Israeli flag should be blowing in the wind on every corner.

This is the Holiest place on earth to the Jewish people.

Jerusalem is not even mention one time in the Koran!

You call is Aqsa – well, let me teach you something, it is called The Temple Mount!!!

The Temple Mount = The site of the Biblical Mount Moriah.

......As a Christian who believes the Holy Scriptures, I will never stop telling what the Bible is saying about this place.

You can tell all the lies you want, you can make all the noise you want, it doesn’t change the fact that The Temple Mount never belonged to you and never will.

But is a huge part of the Jewish people’s history, and someday very soon they will be back.

http://www.jerusalemjane.com/index.php/2015/05/20/threats-on-the-temple-mount-2/...

Deuteronomy 11:11
But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven:
12  A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

Isaiah 59:20
And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
21  As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

A little while ago, the nation of Israel was reborn.

And today Israel and the Jewish people are being sustained, by the God of Israel.

Isaiah 66:5
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
6  A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7  Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8  Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Deuteronomy 32:43
Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: To hate Israel, is to hate God Himself
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 8:56am

Psalms 69:34
Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
35  For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
36  The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.

Psalms 87:1
His foundation is in the holy mountains.
The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3  Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

Psalms 110:2
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Psalms 125:1
They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2  As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
3  For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
4  Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
5  As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.

Psalms 129:5
Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.

Psalms 132:13
For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

Psalms 147:10
He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
11  The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
12  Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 11:11am

This, from a person who opens a bible, and reads.

He/she found 'understanding'.

------- >

Quote:

LeftisruiningCanada says      

Dec 25, 2017 at 5:09 pm

....God placed His favor upon them, and has chosen to use them as an example of His Love and Severity.

The OT is quite clear that the Jews were not chosen because of anything special about them...the opposite in fact, since God wished to use a small people to display His own greatness.

“7”The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, 8but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers”
Deuteronomy 7:7

4 “Do not say in your heart, after the LORD your God has thrust them out before you, ‘It is because of my righteousness that the LORD has brought me in to possess this land,’ whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is driving them out before you. 5 Not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart are you going in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations the LORD your God is driving them out from before you, and that he may confirm the word that the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob. (Dt 9.4-5)

“All people are equal in the eyes of God that we all know”

Yes, all are slaves to sin, dead in sin, and under His wrath.

It is not the NT position that all are born as “Children of God”.

That is a gift and a right given to those that are granted faith and repentance in Christ Jesus by the will of God:

“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:12-13

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/12/jerusalem-janes-israeli-love-story#comment-18...

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:13am

And the Lord said unto Yadda, blah, blah, blah.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 8:28am

yadda,

i find the stories of exodus very helpful in terms of "moving forward".

when we move forward, we will usually fail at our first attempts and many many people will see this as a sign that they shouldnt have tried that and they will give up.

but the jewish story is revealing.

we all start off as fools wandering in the desert.
you have to head out into the desert.
this is what jung called 'the call to adventure".

but periods of learning will always be interspersed with long period where you are 'lost".

you have to have "faith' in the fact thats thats how progress is.
that there is always pain, always some chaos, you are always a fool.

you cant get to mastery without being a fool.

but the essential message of exodus is that you have to take action.
you have to go.
you have to move and you have to navigate and you have to bounce back from failure.

its a bloody good book.

the jews do well because they are trained on that sort of stuff.

their is a sea creature called a limpet.
whilst it is moving about it has a brain, but it eventually attaches itself to a rock and promptly digests its brain.
if you arent out there navigating, you dont need a brain.

thats how i see most people who just want to find some permanent state of safety. they are literally digesting their brain.  as soon as you stand still, you are screwed.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 10:09am

Some say opposite.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:26pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 8:28am:
yadda,

when we move forward, we will usually fail at our first attempts and many many people will see this as a sign that they shouldnt have tried that and they will give up.

this is what jung called 'the call to adventure".

but periods of learning will always be interspersed with long period where you are 'lost".

you have to have "faith' in the fact thats thats how progress is.
that there is always pain, always some chaos, you are always a fool.

you cant get to mastery without being a fool.

but the essential message of exodus is that you have to take action.
you have to go.
you have to move and you have to navigate and you have to bounce back from failure.

its a bloody good book.

the jews do well because they are trained on that sort of stuff.

their is a sea creature called a limpet.
whilst it is moving about it has a brain, but it eventually attaches itself to a rock and promptly digests its brain.
if you arent out there navigating, you dont need a brain.

thats how i see most people who just want to find some permanent state of safety. they are literally digesting their brain.  as soon as you stand still, you are screwed.

FMD  Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:33pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 8:28am:
yadda,

this is what jung called 'the call to adventure"....

aquascoot,

Thanks for your contribution.

For me, our life in this world, is the bible metaphor, of 'being lost in the wilderness'.

We are the lost sheep.

All of mankind.

aquascoot,

We don't rescue ourselves, from our condition of being lost in the wilderness.

Our God will find us, or, he won't.

Isaiah 55:1
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
2  Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
3  Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
4  Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
5  Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
6  Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

aquascoot,

Yes, we are all foolish children.

I don't mind acknowledging, before my God, that i am a fool.

That, is our condition, the human condition.

Some of us recognise our own foolishness [and our many flaws], and decide to repent, and look for a future redemption.

....others run on, and say,       .....'religion, blah, blah, blah'.

Psalms 32:1
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
2  Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:41pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 11:33pm:

aquascoot,

Thanks for your contribution.

For me, our life in this world, is the bible metaphor, of 'being lost in the wilderness'.

Deuteronomy 8:2
And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:01pm

I know I prefer Israel over many Middle Eastern countries. But for bugger sake, if you want to use Israel as an inheritance for the alleged genocide committed in WW2 then you are going to have to deal with the consequences of moving in with Muslims surrounding you everywhere. I wish the Israelis would make Israeli problems their own problems and not burden Europe or North America into trying to save them.
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:20am by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:59pm

Why blame Israel?  If they had any sense they'd just wipe the Sand Kaffirs out and leave it at that.... less trouble for everyone that way.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 2:17pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:01pm:

I know I prefer Israel over many Middle Eastern countries.

But for bugger sake, if you want to use Israel as an inheritance for the alleged genocide committed in WW2 then you are going to have to deal with the consequences of moving in with Muslims surrounding you everywhere.

I wish the Israelis would make Israeli problems their own problems and not burden Europe or North America into trying to save them.

What assistance and protection, the Israelis have received, from Europe and the USA, is their fair due, imo.

Q.
Is there 'trouble' today for the rest of us, over the existence of Israel ???

If there is,    Q. Why is it, that we don't blame       EVERY moslem      for ALL OF THAT 'TROUBLE' ??????

A few facts....

1/ Arabs/moslems are inveterate liars/deceivers.     We can't believe anything that they tell us.
ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE THING.

2/ The land of Israel, is/was the ancient homeland of the Jewish people.      Intended, to be ceded, to the Jewish people, by the nations of the world, post WWI.       And so consequently, the Jewish people are simply defending, what had originally been their ancient homeland. [Since about 1,400 BC]

3/ The land of Israel has NEVER, EVER, been the land/country or the possession, of the modern 'Palestinians'.

4/ The moslems of today, desire the land of Israel, WANT TO EVICT THE JEWISH PEOPLE from the land of Israel, because it was land which was once captured by moslems, in historic times [about 1,400 years ago]. And to moslems, the Jewish people of today, are kuffar. The Jewish people [in the land of Israel] are a people who moslems insist, have no right to govern any land once possessed by moslems.

MOSLEMS WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN, POSSESS JERUSALEM.

CONSIDER;

Moslems themselves declare [and ISLAMIC doctrine confirms] that all non-moslem lands secured by warfare for ISLAM, lawfully belong to moslems in perpetuity.

By applying ISLAM's own standards of law,
         .....regards the acquisition of land, the Israelis today have legally 're-captured' and successfully secured and defended their land.

The Israelis, in defending their possession of the Land of Israel, are merely taking possession of the strip of land, which was once their ancient homeland - the Land of Israel.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1392025259/57#57

IMAGE.....

"Abdullah my brother, the Jews have take our land, and we are a homeless people.
WAIL! WAIL! WAIL!

Those dastardly Zionists!!

We want our land back."

QUESTIONS, FOR ANYONE HERE ON OZPOL;

Could you answer some basic questions about the country of 'Palestine':

1. When was it founded and by whom?
2. What language did the Palestinians speak?
3. What writing [script] did they use?
4. What manuscripts did they leave?
5. What was their religion?
6. Where are their temples?
7. What monuments attest to their existence?
8. What were its borders?
9. What was the name of its capital?
10. What were its major cities?
11. What constituted the basis of its economy?
12. What was the name of the currency that they used?
13. What was its form of government?
14. What achievements have they accomplished?
15. What other peoples did Palestine interact with?
16. Where can one find any [historic] records, wherein the country of Palestine and its people are mentioned?
17. What archaeological sites can one name?
18. Where can one find the recorded history of these people?
19. Whom did they conquer?, or, were conquered by?
20. Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation [or doubt]?
21. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
22. Can anyone name at least five Palestinian leaders before Arafat?
23. Finally, since there is no such recognised country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

A further question, if 'Palestine' is a land that has always belonged to the 'Palestinians',
why did these proud 'Palestinians' between 1948 and 1967,      passively,       allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank', and by the Egyptians, in Gaza?

Those Q's  [above] are taken from;

Part 142 - Palestine and Palestinians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04iGfi9No6M

TRUTH

Part 072 - Promised Land in the Quran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JTl4Yx1VmE

Part 146A - Two States - Israel and Palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXhKv3mmkc

Part 146B - Two States - Israel and Palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XvyJrczJ-4

Part 146C - Two States - Israel and Palestine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYmb6Qml2Y

Isaiah 66:8
.....Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9  Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #12 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 3:30pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:59pm:
Why blame Israel?  If they had any sense they'd just wipe the Sand Kaffirs out and leave it at that.... less trouble for everyone that way.....

The Sand Kaffir's main source of income is oil exports. The Sand Kaffir's wages in the oil industry as workers are quite low. Therefore, the Sand Kaffir's ability to export oil cheaply and make huge profits is determined by the ability to keep pumping out oil and paying the workers' there enough to live on without grumbling too much. If Israel nuked their neighbours in an attempt at a wild genocide, you can imagine that the oil industry in the area would shut down as the rest of the Middle East would redeploy into reservist armies in fierce retaliation. The United States does not want to have to deal with an overinflation of oil prices (save for those billionaire oil industrialists), nor have to make arrangements to defend the Israelis against a justifiable attack.

If you had any sense, you would admit that you made a real blunder suggesting genocide, for many reasons.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print