Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Night Shift
Dec 23rd, 2017 at 10:56pm

Not bad,

Lost of people in the back ground.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Night Shift
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:04pm

Always good doing a night shift.
Set & Mothra usually do about 5 pages in a night.
I pop around sporadically through the wee hours.
Mortdooley, UnsubRocky I notice often.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:06pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:04pm:

I haven't done many, I think I did one with mothra and setanta a while back.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:11pm

Bigot! What do you have against the night shift posters! I've also done some late ones with AiA on the Haiku thread and others in other threads. What is it with you "time of day"ists? Jealous you can't keep your eyes open? Grin

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:13pm

What do you guys think.

The son is going to have his 21st next year, I was thinking of brining in a belly dancer, they usually sit the birthday boy in the middle of the occasion and dance around him, I suggested it once and he said no dad its old fashioned and embarrassing.

Should I get one anyway.......???

What do you think...???

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:14pm

Ha!
But I post in a lot of Topics on the Night Shift.
How many times do you see JaSin down the line at 3am.  Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:15pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:13pm:
What do you guys think.

The son is going to have his 21st next year, I was thinking of brining in a belly dancer, they usually sit the birthday boy in the middle of the occasion and dance around him, I suggested it once and he said no dad its old fashioned and embarrassing.

What do you think...???

No, belly dancer is 'old world' (nice, but old world).
He needs a female Police Stripper or thrown into the jelly pool with some female wrestlers.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:15pm:
What do you guys think.

What do you think...???

No, belly dancer is 'old world' (nice, but old world).
He needs a female Police Stripper or thrown into the jelly pool with some female wrestlers.  Cheesy

Can't do a stripper its a family occasion I don't know where he will go with his buddies to celebrate but this has to be clean.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm

What do you guys think.

What do you think...???

You should buy him something he will have the rest of his adult life. An really nice automatic watch with the name/date/etc engraved on it or something like that. It's not "special" to get a woman's rear that means nothing to you grinding on your lap, you may as well chip in and give him $500 to spend at the brothel of his choice. Get him something that will mean more the older he gets.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:18pm

I left my computer and internet on whilst I was out at the cinema and browsing the late night opening hours Kmart afterwards. I was not really here until 10:30.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:20pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:17pm:
What do you guys think.

What do you think...???

You should buy him something he will have the rest of his adult life. An really nice automatic watch with the name/date/etc engraved on it or something like that. It's not "special" to get a woman's rear that means nothing to you grinding on your lap, you may as well chip in and give him $500 to spend at the brothel of his choice. Get him something that will mean more the older he gets.

Yeah that sounds good I will consider it but I'm sure the boss will give him something special like that too, I was thinking more on the entertainment side.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:18pm:

I left my computer and internet on whilst I was out at the cinema and browsing the late night opening hours Kmart afterwards. I was not really here until 10:30.

What did you watch....?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:23pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:20pm:
What do you guys think.

What do you think...???

Yeah that sounds good I will consider it but I'm sure the boss will give him something special like that too, I was thinking more on the entertainment side.

Consult with the boss then. If you want to give him an experience rather than a thing, take him out on the water with friends and family. Sex is easy to get, give him something to remember.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:24pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:18pm:

What did you watch....?

It might be a hint to ASIO that he didn't plan any nefarious activities and his web history is not of his doing. Grin

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:27pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:23pm:
Ajax wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:20pm:
What do you guys think.

What do you think...???

Consult with the boss then. If you want to give him an experience rather than a thing, take him out on the water with friends and family. Sex is easy to get, give him something to remember.

LOL I can talk to my son about anything but I don't think I could do the rounds like that, it just doesn't feel right.

We could take him out and get him blind but he will have to do the other stuff with his buddies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print