Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
West needs a new response to terror (Read 8997 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: West needs a new response to terror
Reply #75 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:54am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:32am:
freediver wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:15pm:
So Islam's critics are all sinister liars hiding their true motives, only pretending to be libertarians? Are there any genuine libertarians around who are prepared to criticise Islam, or does that make them liars by default?

I don't think O'Neil is sinister or a liar. I think he is a confused libertarian flailing about wondering how he can ban Islam without being a hypocrite. So he ends up not saying anything at all

Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:09pm:
My guess is he is referring to the bit in red font, size 24 and highlighted. It must be terribly confusing. I have told you similar things.

Good point FD - he says its terrible we can't get mad at 8 year olds getting slaughtered at rock concerts. As I said, really profound stuff.

Only, the funny thing is, everyone did get mad, and even weirder, we were all angry with the warped ideology that motivated it.

It's in red font, size 24 and highlighted Gandalf. Let me know when you find it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #76 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 9:27am

Don't worry FD I found it. I even read it - did you? In case you didn't, he says its terrible we don't get angry and do "moral soul searching" when 8 year olds get slaughtered at a rock concert. Like I said, terribly profound.

I think I can dumb it down even more: lets blame Islam. Apologies if I don't get anything original or terribly useful from that.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:32am

Not Islam, G, Islamist ideology:

Quote:
Or do we need to accept that the Islamist aim of disrupting our society by targeting infidels and innocents cannot be truly defeated until the ideology itself is exposed, confronted and eradicated?

What a devious spineless apologist for Islam, no?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #78 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:30pm

Quote:
Are they the ones who told you that you have no right or even ability to criticise other nations or religions?

Isn't that a bit rich coming from you? Considering that you ban people because they criticise you and draw caricatures of you?

Quote:
Do you think holding a genocidal pedophile to be the best example for all mankind to follow merely makes someone "different"?

Do you think holding an arbitrary belief that 'people should be banned because they disagree with you' to be the best example for all mankind to follow merely makes someone different?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #79 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Quote:
So Islam's critics are all sinister liars hiding their true motives, only pretending to be libertarians? Are there any genuine libertarians around who are prepared to criticise Islam, or does that make them liars by default?

So, are you holding your true motives? Or are you a sinister liar who preaches one thing but practises another?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:29am:
Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:47pm:
FD, you are asking them straightforward questions they cannot ever answer in a straightforward and honest manner because they would have to give away the dishonest ruse they are trying to pull.  They will grimace, they will obfuscate and pretend to have misheard the most obvious and simple question.

Expecting honesty and good faith from the enemies of civilisation is futile. Dishonesty and dissembling are what sustain them. That needs to be identified again and again and again.

Says the yeah-but-no-but, would-be beard-and-burqa-banner.

Let's save the jolly old Western tradition, shall we?

Er, what is it again?

Just as I predicted (on the basis of long and consistent experience).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #81 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 5:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:45pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:50pm:
FD, you are asking them straightforward questions they cannot ever answer in a straightforward and honest manner because they would have to give away the dishonest ruse they are trying to pull.  They will grimace, they will obfuscate and pretend to have misheard the most obvious and simple question.

Expecting honesty and good faith from the enemies of civilisation is futile. Dishonesty and dissembling are what sustain them. That needs to be identified again and again and again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

So, when are you going to ask FD a question, Soren?   He is notorious for refusing to answer them.  I wonder how long your patience will last with him?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

When you grow a spine I tell you.

Are you going to be "anonymous" when you tell me, Soren?   Roll Eyes

Lol, ownership of the internet via LAW has finally arisen: wow, who would’ve guessed  Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 7:26pm

Frank wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:29am:

Says the yeah-but-no-but, would-be beard-and-burqa-banner.

Let's save the jolly old Western tradition, shall we?

Er, what is it again?

Just as I predicted (on the basis of long and consistent experience).

Thank you, old boy, thank you. Now let's avoid the tsk tsk tsking and get right to the point.

Do you demand the government ban beards and burqas in the strongest possible terms? Or do you reserve your right to endure their sight and continue to be offended?

We all look forward to your clear and succinct response.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 9:34am

The real point is: when are muslims going to accept responsibility for the depravity in the qur'an which causes and motivates islamic terrorism?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 9:27am:
Don't worry FD I found it. I even read it - did you? In case you didn't, he says its terrible we don't get angry and do "moral soul searching" when 8 year olds get slaughtered at a rock concert. Like I said, terribly profound.

I think I can dumb it down even more: lets blame Islam. Apologies if I don't get anything original or terribly useful from that.

It is the word of god that fuels Islamic terrorists - what is why they are shouting Allahu Akhbar just before they kill you. That is as religiously Islamic as you can be. No atheist Arab nationalist or freedom fighter would shout THAT as a battle cry, no matter how pissed of with the West. ONLY religious Muslims do that.
ISLAM IS AT THE CENTRE OF ISLAMIC JIHAD.
  So Islam needs to be examined and its parts that fuel terrorism must be confronted. By Muslims as well.

This should be terribly useful to you. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:45am

Frank wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm:
So Islam needs to be examined and its parts that fuel terrorism must be confronted.

Do those "parts" include "Islamic beards" and hijab? As part of examining and confronting terrorism, is it necessary to ban these? Feel free to use my signature for reference.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #86 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:07am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:45am:
Frank wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm:
So Islam needs to be examined and its parts that fuel terrorism must be confronted.

Do those "parts" include "Islamic beards" and hijab? As part of examining and confronting terrorism, is it necessary to ban these? Feel free to use my signature for reference.

Anything that keeps these mindless devotees anchored in the 14th century should be removed or the same devotees deported to a backward islamic sh1thole more to their way of 'thinking'.

If you can't function in a modern society then you don't deserve to live in one.

Even most of the dumb sh1t christians have learn to shut their mouths and keep their backward way of thinking to themselves.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print