Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
West needs a new response to terror (Read 9006 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: West needs a new response to terror
Reply #15 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:32am

Setanta wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:25am:
Ajax wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:11am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:07am:
Ajax wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:04am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:58pm:
Bore them.

Crush kill destroy, I cant remember where that's from but it popped into my mind when I read your response...LOL

Lost in Space! Danger Will Robinson!

edit: Here

LOL....setanta that's pretty good.

We used to walk around copying that stuff as kids. Never crushed, killed or destroyed anyone though, I guess I didn't buy into the ideology enough.

I think I remember that one cause that guy reminded me of superman which was big when I was a kid.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:39am

Ajax wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:32am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:25am:
Ajax wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:11am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:07am:
Ajax wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:04am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:58pm:
Bore them.

Crush kill destroy, I cant remember where that's from but it popped into my mind when I read your response...LOL

Lost in Space! Danger Will Robinson!

edit: Here

LOL....setanta that's pretty good.

We used to walk around copying that stuff as kids. Never crushed, killed or destroyed anyone though, I guess I didn't buy into the ideology enough.

I think I remember that one cause that guy reminded me of superman which was big when I was a kid.

That is so fkin funny watching that old stuff. I was tempted to say "my wings are like a shield of steel" in a thread in relationships tonight about what may be said on other forums.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:45am

I agree. That camp, two-dimensional sci-fi character comes across just like Sprint.

Ham-fisted, club-footed, robotic. And yes, Setanta, we played him as kids too. Crush Kill Destroy was a playground cliche.

Not much has changed, eh?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:49am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:45am:
I agree. That camp, two-dimensional sci-fi character comes across just like Sprint.

Ham-fisted, club-footed, robotic. And yes, Setanta, we played him as kids too. Crush Kill Destroy was a playground cliche.

Not much has changed, eh?

Absolutely K. There are many that would like to see us crushed, killed and destroyed. I don't understand it myself, I mean we were only playing kids games. Some people are so serious.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:01am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:45pm:
Kill them.

Who do you want to kill, dickheaddle?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:06am

I think its terrible how you mock Lost in Space  it was  great show  and kept the kids quiet for ages....

we never got tired of Mr Smith.. Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:18am

cods wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:06am:
I think its terrible how you mock Lost in Space  it was  great show  and kept the kids quiet for ages....

we never got tired of Mr Smith.. Smiley

ohh the pain - the pain.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:47am

Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:01am:
Kill them.

Them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:47am:
Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 9:01am:
Kill them.

Them.

What is stopping you, dickheaddle?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #24 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Brendan O'Neill's article is the first I have seen in mainstream media that addresses the phenomenon of platitudes and excuses used to sweep Muzlim atrocities under the rug as quickly as possible. He concludes our society is already defeated. A thorough reading of the article will show attitudes expressed here by Greg, Gandalf, Karnal, and Ross among others, which have contributed to that defeat.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:34pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, good to see the Islamophobes, wishing good will and good cheer to all people, isn't it?  It's interesting how much hatred and well, Islamophobia there is in the air at this time of year.

All Muslims aren't responsible for what individual Muslims do, any more than all Christians are responsible for what individual Christians might do.    When we hear calls for all Christians to pay for the antics of say, the Lord's Resistance Army or even the US forces in Syria and Iraq have done, your ideas about retribution will have borne fruit.

What is required is for all Islamophobes to attend re-education classes, for them to come down off their moral high ground and realise Muslims are just as likely, if not more so, to be victims of International Terrorists overseas which is why they have fled to a caparatively "safe" nation like Australia.   If the Islamophobes held their own Government's accountable for their actions in Muslim countries you might see a reduction in the numbers of Muslims seeking Asylum downunder.

However, it's always much easier to blame the victims.   It is always much easier to hide in your fantasy worlds of white, Christian, supremacy, where you can lord it over other peoples of other faiths, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, you never look at the real causes of any problems - yourselves.  You just blame the people who happen to share a religion with the perpetrators of any acts of violence or Terrorism.  It's so much easier, now isn't it?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:34pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, good to see the Islamophobes, wishing good will and good cheer to all people, isn't it?  It's interesting how much hatred and well, Islamophobia there is in the air at this time of year.

All Muslims aren't responsible for what individual Muslims do, any more than all Christians are responsible for what individual Christians might do.    When we hear calls for all Christians to pay for the antics of say, the Lord's Resistance Army or even the US forces in Syria and Iraq have done, your ideas about retribution will have borne fruit.

What is required is for all Islamophobes to attend re-education classes, for them to come down off their moral high ground and realise Muslims are just as likely, if not more so, to be victims of International Terrorists overseas which is why they have fled to a caparatively "safe" nation like Australia.   If the Islamophobes held their own Government's accountable for their actions in Muslim countries you might see a reduction in the numbers of Muslims seeking Asylum downunder.

However, it's always much easier to blame the victims.   It is always much easier to hide in your fantasy worlds of white, Christian, supremacy, where you can lord it over other peoples of other faiths, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, you never look at the real causes of any problems - yourselves.  You just blame the people who happen to share a religion with the perpetrators of any acts of violence or Terrorism.  It's so much easier, now isn't it?    Roll Eyes

Islam is responsible for what Muslims do in its name, dickheaddle.
They 'fled' to safe countries  only to make them less safe the more of them come and bring their Islamic ideology with them.
Keep them out. And deport the entire clan of any of them involved in jihad. Family reunion back in hellholeistan for them.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #27 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 1:00pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

This attitude of yours is what O'Neill's article is about. You are part of the problem we have with Islam in that you would rather just blame it all on Islamophobia. It was quite refreshing to see you type cowardice acknowledged in a major newspaper.

Come to think of it, you claim to be bored with Islamophobia, but you actively seek out anyone on the forum whom you can accuse. You need to get a life.
« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2017 at 1:05pm by issuevoter »  

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 1:27pm

Brian wouldn't have a clue, he's been totally misguided by the UN or some other crazy outfit, completely unrelated to reality and common sense

The Libs and Labs have let the enemy live among us and that enemy is showing no signs of letting up on their killing and maiming of people in the streets

Just simply refrain from voting for the Libs and Labs, be courageous and do it, move the pencil away from their boxes and tick other boxes, simple as pie, if I can do it, so can you, give it a go next election

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 2:02pm

Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 12:39pm:

Islam is responsible for what Muslims do in its name, dickheaddle.

So, Christianity is therefore responsible for whatever has been done in it's name, Soren?  Really?  So, all those Paedophiles weren't responsible for what they did to those kids but their co-religionists were?  My, how interesting.  You old paedophile, you!  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
They 'fled' to safe countries  only to make them less safe the more of them come and bring their Islamic ideology with them.

That is why they the overwhelming majority of them don't commit any Terrorism against the nation's that shelter them, Soren?   Really?     Roll Eyes

Quote:
Keep them out. And deport the entire clan of any of them involved in jihad. Family reunion back in hellholeistan for them.

So much for the concepts of Aslyum, mercy and shelter, hey?   No Muslim need apply.  Just as no Asians/Africans (black, white Africans are OK, I take it?)/Southern Americans/Pacific Islanders/Jews/Hindus/Buddhists/Shintoists/Taoists/etc.?   Afterall, they are all "foreign" to you, aren't they?   So much for your Christian beliefs in Good Will and Good Cheer to all, hey?

You disgust me, Soren.  You really do.  You need to go back to your homeland, rather than pollute this one with your pro-Nazi views...   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print