Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion (Read 7312 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion
Reply #90 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 7:25pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 6:11pm:
You can't tsk tsk people when you don't even know what a strawman is buddy!

That would make you a joke even by your own gold standards  Grin

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Again, another attempt to misunderstand what I have said.  I have not said I do not understand what a Strawman Argument is.  I said it was obvious you do not understand what it is.  Now, run along.  Didn't Father Christmas leave any gifts for you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #91 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:13pm

Brian is embarrassed.... lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I am embarrassed to find myself talking to a troll, nothing more.  Run along, go and play with your gifts, child.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #93 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:59pm

My gawd, how did you get so up yourself?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 2:21pm

Quote:
How did B.R. get so far up himself?

...he shoved his head right in till he couldn't pull it out...

...he pulled and shoved an started to shout...

...oh hokey pokey oh hokey pokey...

...he called on the muslims to help him out...

...but the muzzies were all praying there were none about...

...so B.R.s stuck with his head up his clapper...

...Not to worry he thinks he's very dapper...

...With his head up his ring and talking crap...

...there's no way to stop his jaws doin a lying flap...

...you ain't never gunna stop him talking crap....

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 2:26pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Don't give up your day job, Moses, please.    I apologise to all and sundry that it has come to this.  Moses has resented me 'cause I refuse to bow to his desire to persecute people on the basis of their religious beliefs.   He appears to have forgotten what his own religion teaches him about other people and on Christmas too.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fortunately, the people of Adelaide don't appear to have - Public support for mosque after worshipper punched   Cool

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 2:49pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #97 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 2:55pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  No comment, Moses?  Just sinking deeper into the morass of contradictions.   Preach love and forgiveness out of one side of your mouth and hatred and no mercy out of the other, hey?   So much for the ideals of the Christianity that you preach.  You're no better than the Islamists.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 3:15pm

Aw gee now I'm all sad and disillusioned.

I mean it's enough to make a mufti sit down to pee.

But then again they already do.

Keep sucking up the muzzies Brian

I'll stay on my side of the fence, cause if it's opposite to you I know I'm right

happy holidays hokey pokey tsk tsk dearie dearie ...

Remember allah hates yawning.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 4:28pm

moses wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 3:15pm:
Aw gee now I'm all sad and disillusioned.

I mean it's enough to make a mufti sit down to pee.

But then again they already do.

Keep sucking up the muzzies Brian

I'll stay on my side of the fence, cause if it's opposite to you I know I'm right

happy holidays hokey pokey tsk tsk dearie dearie http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Remember allah hates yawning.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Moses.  It is a shame you know,  that you have so mistaken what I am doing.  I am merely fighting to allow Muslims the same things that you enjoy - a right to worship your god, as you see fit, Moses.   They are, afterall, Australian citizens (in the main) and they deserve the same rights as all Australian citizens enjoy.  You, OTOH, appear to worship a God who tolerates hypocrisy, a God who tolerates contradictions, a God who tolerates hatred and lies.   What a shame, hey, that your God has been revealed for all his hypocrisy.   Run along, Moses, you're a creature of hatred, unforgiving, despicableness, in otherwords a creature of your Devil.   You're not a Christian, Christians don't hate, particularly at Christmas time.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ps, being non-religious, I don't care what Allah likes or dislikes, as he like your God doesn't exist.  Run along, don't you have a Church service to go to, where you can listen to all your lies and hatred?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 6:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 7:25pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Again, another attempt to misunderstand what I have said.  I have not said I do not understand what a Strawman Argument is.  I said it was obvious you do not understand what it is.  Now, run along.  Didn't Father Christmas leave any gifts for you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

So what ARE you saying, Bwian?

Is it OK to limit immigration?
At what point is thee limit - where is it sensible and where does it become racist and fearful?

And what is thee value of importing culturally distant people who may never get assimilated?

If there were hundreds of millions of eskimos, should we import a quarter to half a million a year? If not, why NOT? If yes - why??    Why are any other culturally alien people different?

Instead of reflexively tut-tutting and yawning why don't you tell us how much you are prepared to pay to import cultural aliens instead of culturally similar people?

Why must every third world country remain unique but every Western country a mish-mash of the entire world?  Why is it OK for Palestinians to be loud about Israeelis entering the West bank but no Western country can be loud about third worlders flooding in? Why must Australians resist American cultural influences but not much worse Third World cultural influences?

Why don't you explain, rather than yawn and scold and pretend to be morally superior?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 4:28pm:
ps, being non-religious, I don't care what Allah likes or dislikes, as he like your God doesn't exist.  Run along, don't you have a Church service to go to, where you can listen to all your lies and hatred?    Roll Eyes

Oh... but you must not ever raise your voice against the lies and hatred in mosques because that would be Islamophobia. Rubbishing Christianity is progressive. Rubbishing Islam is hateful phobia. They are just worshipping their god that you know nothing about and want to know nothing about so you can presenve your inner glow of 'tolerance' (aka your utter ignorance).

Being non-religious you rail against Christianity and defend Islam even though you know nothing about it. Is that not the obvious example of a bigoted, wilfully ignorant, blinkered, hypocritical idiot?

Oh, yes it is, Bwian.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tsk, tsk

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #102 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Frank wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 10:12pm:
We should not have all these aliens here.  Where else but in idiotic Western countries do you have such stupid immigration policies?? The Vietnamese are not importing Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Somalis. Nobody does this stupid, suicidal; nonsense but Western traitor politicians. There has never been an acceptable explanation for mixing all this sh!te together.

STOP multiculturalism and indiscriminate immigration. It is demographic suicide.  STOP IT.

The Vietnamese are not in the trouble of not having enough babies born to warrant needing immigration to their country. Neither the Arabs, Indians, and Somalis. For what little I know of their immigration policies, these societies are leaving their homelands and heading for whiteyland to save them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #103 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 11:55pm

Frank wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 6:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 7:25pm:

So what ARE you saying, Bwian?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, why do you find it so hard to figure out?  All I want is for you to pay to everybody, the same respect you appear to expect that your own religion gets automatically.   Muslims have as much right to observe their religion's beliefs as do Christians/Buddhists/Jews/Hindus/Taoists/Shinto/etc.   They don't deserve the lies and bullshit that you continually peddle and appear to believe in your bigotry.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Is it OK to limit immigration?

Yep, if the reasons given as to why you want to limit immigration are valid and reasonable and do not rely upon the obvious Xenophobia that yours do.   Don't you think it's time you grew up and stopped hiding under your bed clothes at night and actually welcoming your fellow Australians into your world?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
At what point is thee limit - where is it sensible and where does it become racist and fearful?

The limit can be whatever the Government determines it to be, Soren.  It only becomes "racist and fearful" when you tell deliberate lies, peddle misinformation and persecute people because of their "race"/religion/ethnicity/sexual practises/etc.   You're the Racist, you should be able to work that out, yourself.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And what is thee value of importing culturally distant people who may never get assimilated?

Ah, ha!  You acknowledge that your claims about people being "unassimilatable" are false, Soren?  My, how interesting.  Roll Eyes

People can always assimilate, Soren.  There is no evidence that they do not.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Instead of reflexively tut-tutting and yawning why don't you tell us how much you are prepared to pay to import cultural aliens instead of culturally similar people?

All are welcome, Soren.  All are welcome.   Even a "cultural alien", like yourself.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why must every third world country remain unique but every Western country a mish-mash of the entire world?  Why is it OK for Palestinians to be loud about Israeelis entering the West bank but no Western country can be loud about third worlders flooding in? Why must Australians resist American cultural influences but not much worse Third World cultural influences?

Well, American cultural imperialism does not allow other cultures, such as Australian Multiculturalism to exist, side-by-side with it.  Other cultures don't care about other cultures, Soren.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why don't you explain, rather than yawn and scold and pretend to be morally superior?

Oh, but I have.  You, however aren't normally prepared to listen. You attempt to tell us that I am wrong, you attempt to impose your Danish culture on us, the real Australians.  Always remember, Soren, you flew/sailed here.  I was born here.  Under the reasoning of the White Supremacist/Nationalist views that you espouse, my opinion is worth a great deal more than yours.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:30pm

Quote:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Moses.  It is a shame you know,  that you have so mistaken what I am doing.  I am merely fighting to allow Muslims the same things that you enjoy - a right to worship your god, as you see fit, Moses.   They are, afterall, Australian citizens (in the main) and they deserve the same rights as all Australian citizens enjoy.  You, OTOH, appear to worship a God who tolerates hypocrisy, a God who tolerates contradictions, a God who tolerates hatred and lies.   What a shame, hey, that your God has been revealed for all his hypocrisy.   Run along, Moses, you're a creature of hatred, unforgiving, despicableness, in otherwords a creature of your Devil.   You're not a Christian, Christians don't hate, particularly at Christmas time.

ps, being non-religious, I don't care what Allah likes or dislikes, as he like your God doesn't exist.  Run along, don't you have a Church service to go to, where you can listen to all your lies and hatred?

Well if that's not enough to make a muzzie play with himself after he sits down to pee

you can spit three times, eat a fly and both of his wings, take three sips of water and call me allah

...Oh tsk tsk tsk and a dearie me...

...poor ole B.R. is a muslims luvvie... 

...well talking about muzzie terrorists makin him sad...

...'cause he said muslims good an Christians bad...

...B.R. don't care muzzie book says to kill...

...he says they only do it if it's allahs' will...

...he says they only hate the whiteman Christian an Jew...

...but that's O.k. 'cause he does too...

...oh tsk tsk tsk an dearie me...

...poor ole B.R. just aint happy...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print