Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion (Read 7311 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion
Reply #105 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:57pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Moses.  It is a shame you know, you could have once had a grand job as a Cantor in the Synagogue.   To waste your life attacking innocent people online all the time, I wonder what the Rabbi thinks of you now?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 4:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 11:55pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 6:04pm:
And what is the value of importing culturally distant people who may never get assimilated?

Ah, ha!  You acknowledge that your claims about people being "unassimilatable" are false, Soren?  My, how interesting.  Roll Eyes

People can always assimilate, Soren.  There is no evidence that they do not.   Roll Eyes

Weally, Bwian?   No evidence?

BTW, did you see, Google released their niqabi emojis:

The stupid eyerolling one is the second from the left - no wait, third - no wait, first from the right - no, wait....

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #107 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 6:05pm

No evidence.

Scenes of praying outside a Mosque are no different to scenes of crowds praying outside a Church, Soren.  Not at all.   Would these crowds be "unassimilated" Christians?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslims pray outside 'cause there is no room inside the Mosque, Soren.  The exact same reason why Christians pray outside their churches.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 7:56pm

No Adani Mines is not a prayer meeting, Bwian the Lying.

And how the hell did we get SOOOO MANY Muslims that they don't suddenly fit into their mosques?  What is it about Muslim immigrants that we need them so desperately and in such great number????

Nothing. They bring nothing positive, only division and jihad and superstitious rancour. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #109 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 9:56pm

Frank wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
No Adani Mines is not a prayer meeting, Bwian the Lying.

And how the hell did we get SOOOO MANY Muslims that they don't suddenly fit into their mosques?  What is it about Muslim immigrants that we need them so desperately and in such great number????

Nothing. They bring nothing positive, only division and jihad and superstitious rancour. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The picture is of a "Prayer Meeting" held against the Adani Mine, Soren.   Christians, praying to stop a mine, hey?  Who'd have thunk that...    Roll Eyes

As to the number of Muslims praying, it was the end of Ramadan - a special feast day.   Like Christmas.  I wonder how many Christians don't turn up any other day of the year, Soren?  Mmm?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 4:56pm

Frank wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
They bring nothing positive, only division

Whereas the old boy seeks to bring us all together.

Always absolutely never ever. 

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:18pm

How can a muslim exercise inclusiveness?

The qur'an is very clear, allah hates unbelievers and muslims are to kill them as a test.

We see lots of examples where muslims seek to kill as many innocent non believers as possible, innocent men women and children all have been slaughtered by the true muslim who seek to gain favour of the moon god allah and take part in his promise of big breasted houris and little boys.

when are muslims going to accept responsibility for the carnage their sacred beliefs actuate?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #112 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:12pm:
Man punched in face  Roll Eyes

I wonder why people physically attack other people?  Particularly when they refuse to express an opinion, rather than when they do express an opinion.

Umm the guy who did the punching was an Arab  Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #113 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:16pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:20pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:12pm:
Man punched in face  Roll Eyes

I wonder why people physically attack other people?  Particularly when they refuse to express an opinion, rather than when they do express an opinion.

Umm the guy who did the punching was an Arab  Roll Eyes

Really?  Evidence, please, Lisa?   He is, as far as I am aware, simply a "member of the public".   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #114 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:20pm

moses wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:18pm:

The qur'an is very clear, allah hates unbelievers and muslims are to kill them as a test.

We see lots of examples where muslims seek to kill as many innocent non believers as possible, innocent men women and children all have been slaughtered by the true muslim who seek to gain favour of the moon god allah and take part in his promise of big breasted houris and little boys.

when are muslims going to accept responsibility for the carnage their sacred beliefs actuate?      

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, does this mean I have to get the pillow-slip with the holes out and light some Kon-Tiki Torches and drive my Muslim neighbour out of town with a burning cross?  How can I do that?  It's fire-ban season!  Can't be too careful, I don't want to start a bushfire and burn all my other neighbours out of town as well!   Oh, the quandaries of being an Islamophobic Racist.   Moses, what do you suggest from your super morally superior Christian vantage point?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 3:08pm

What do I suggest?

muslims take responsibility for the depravity in their holy book, which puts them in the top 20 listed terrorist organizations globally.

muslims take responsibility for their holy book, which causes unprecedented barbarity around the globe, as muslims torture and slaughter innocent people, in order to gain admittance to allahs' brothel in the sky resplendent with houris with big tits and little boys.

muslims and their leftard apologists stop lying, tell the truth and condemn the evil in islamic doctrine which causes and motivates the above two.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #116 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:20pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, does this mean I have to get the pillow-slip with the holes out and light some Kon-Tiki Torches and drive my Muslim neighbour out of town with a burning cross?  How can I do that?  It's fire-ban season!  Can't be too careful, I don't want to start a bushfire and burn all my other neighbours out of town as well!   Oh, the quandaries of being an Islamophobic Racist.   Moses, what do you suggest from your super morally superior Christian vantage point?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are deranged!

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #117 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:17pm

Justsayno wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 4:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:20pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You are deranged!

Yep, and his fvvken record keeps getting stuck.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print