Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion (Read 7219 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion
Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:12pm

Man punched in face  Roll Eyes

I wonder why people physically attack other people?  Particularly when they refuse to express an opinion, rather than when they do express an opinion.  Typical Islamophobic action though.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Man punched in face because of a lack of opinion
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:18pm

It exemplifies the division muslims cause in our society.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:47pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:18pm:

So, in your opinion, it's all the Muslim man's fault for not expressing an opinion, either way, Sprint?  Tsk, tsk, your such a nice person, aren't you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm

In my opinion, if muslims did not commit mass murders against random citizens in Aust they might not get punched.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:52pm

[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1513998773/0#0 date=1513998773Typical Islamophobic action though.     [/quote]

I dont know what you mean about TYPICAL...another EXTREME word.. tsk tsk..

at least I have never seen or heard of this happening before...

and then you wonder why some folks consider chopping heads off is TYPICAL of ISLAM. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 4:46pm

Islamaphobia is totally understandable- they disrespect and destroy every new country they inhabit~

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:30pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm:
In my opinion, if muslims did not commit mass murders against random citizens in Aust they might not get punched.

So what, "mass murders" did this Muslim man commit, Sprint?

Tell me, should we be punching all the Christians for all the mass murders they have committed when they don't express an opinion on a topic?  Really?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 2:47pm:

So, in your opinion, it's all the Muslim man's fault for not expressing an opinion, either way, Sprint?  Tsk, tsk, your such a nice person, aren't you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's funny aint it when people are so full of prejudice and hate they can't distinguish right from wrong.

I'm with you on this one Brian.

Imagine if a muslim walked into sprints church and done that to one of his members.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:35pm

cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:52pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1513998773/0#0 date=1513998773Typical Islamophobic action though.    

and then you wonder why some folks consider chopping heads off is TYPICAL of ISLAM. Angry Angry [/quote]

If it was typical, Cods, I think we'd hear an awful, awful lot more about it occurring, as there are 1.6 billion Muslims around the world.   As we don't, I think you're misusing the word "typical".  It does not appear typical of Muslims either overseas or within Australia, IMO.   Perhaps in say, Iraq or Syria or northern Africa?   Maybe but still appears to be only the habits of a small minority of extremist Muslims such as IS or Boko Haram...

Now, in the case of Islamophobes, well they typically express opinions stating their opinion about Muslims.    That this Muslim man did not express any opinion about Israel or Jerusalem, I rather think the Islamophobe punching him is rather typical of what Islamophobes do.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:37pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 4:46pm:
Islamaphobia is totally understandable- they disrespect and destroy every new country they inhabit~

Well, when are you leaving, Agnes?   Not many countries that don't have at least a small Muslim population in it.  Going to be hard to find a new home.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:38pm

Spot on.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:43pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:38pm:

Spot on.

Seriously Herbie...???

I don't know who is worse some of you lot on here or the IS scum over in the ME.

I bet if you had a badge over there you would be no different to them....LOL

You should be ashamed of yourself.......!!...being an old geezer and all.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:35pm:
cods wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 3:52pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1513998773/0#0 date=1513998773Typical Islamophobic action though.    

and then you wonder why some folks consider chopping heads off is TYPICAL of ISLAM. Angry Angry

If it was typical, Cods, I think we'd hear an awful, awful lot more about it occurring, as there are 1.6 billion Muslims around the world.   As we don't, I think you're misusing the word "typical".  It does not appear typical of Muslims either overseas or within Australia, IMO.   Perhaps in say, Iraq or Syria or northern Africa?   Maybe but still appears to be only the habits of a small minority of extremist Muslims such as IS or Boko Haram...

Now, in the case of Islamophobes, well they typically express opinions stating their opinion about Muslims.    That this Muslim man did not express any opinion about Israel or Jerusalem, I rather think the Islamophobe punching him is rather typical of what Islamophobes do.   Roll Eyes [/quote]

what a clever dodge 

YOU USED THE TYPICAL WORD   NOT I...

Quote:
Typical Islamophobic action though.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

what a cop out.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:28pm

Better than when crazy muslims run over people in an SUV. Maybe a woman in a hijab had a raspberry blown at her so you can post more islamophobia stories to divert our attention from murdering muslims?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:35pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:28pm:
Better than when crazy muslims run over people in an SUV. Maybe a woman in a hijab had a raspberry blown at her so you can post more islamophobia stories to divert our attention from murdering muslims?

you could say that Roll Eyes.. dont forget the guy with the knives  what did he plan to do with them?...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print