Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Climate Change: The Facts 2017 Jennifer Marohasy (Read 4292 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Climate Change: The Facts 2017 Jennifer Marohasy
Reply #45 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:57pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:13pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:03pm:
Global Warming would be occurring if like climate commissioner Tim Flannery said the world had increases in temperature and aridity; no more rain, snow etc, etc... 
But the Pseudo Scientists marla and her ilk believe say we have more extremes temperatures hotter and colder...  yes folks global warming means colder temperatures.  How's it going in the States btw marla?  Oh right...  really really cold...  lots snow due to global warming eh.

Global warming would mean temps are continuously going up kiddies...  Winter would be no more, etc, etc, etc... Sheesh.

Lol, you expect the water to boil off into space?

Grin

You’re just a spastic who wants to profit off the misery of the next generation!

What do you need: another house?

You’ve wasted your life buddy  Cheesy

Yet still my life is better on so many levels than yours.
For instance the people you hang with on this issue do in fact say Earths water will disappear and the Earth will become like Venus.  Oh dear, forget that one did you? Cheesy
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:55am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #46 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 7:20am

Global Warming would be occurring if like climate commissioner Tim Flannery said the world had increases in temperature and aridity; no more rain, snow etc, etc... 
But the Pseudo Scientists marla and her ilk believe say we have more extremes temperatures hotter and colder...  yes folks global warming means colder temperatures.  How's it going in the States btw marla?  Oh right...  really really cold...  lots snow due to global warming eh.

Global warming would mean temps are continuously going up kiddies...  Winter would be no more, etc, etc, etc... Sheesh.

Right from the start climate change symptoms were said to be more extremes both hot and cold or wet and dry.

However average yearly temperatures just keep going up and up.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:56am

Are you having a problem with English DNA?
of course you are.

What I wrote is correct. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What you wrote is a lie....  even the IPCC acknowledged the Pause.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #48 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:57am

How's it going in the States btw marla?  Oh right...  really really cold...  lots snow due to global warming eh.

Snow? Really? Where?

Not one ski resort this season is operating at full capacity. And the little snow we received over Christmas was about and inch-and-a-half (@4 centimeters). Wow. It was more or less gone the next day.

Stupid hippie.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #49 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:38am

Good grief she doesn't even know what the weather is doing in the country she claims to come from. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:43am

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #51 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:51am

Quote:
1. Jackson Hole – PAF: 99.0

The stalwart of our rankings holds the vanguard position once again. Jackson can’t be denied, not after a banner winter that dumped 593 inches of snow, with a peak snow depth that reached 158 inches on the mountain, a record.

Quote:
2. Alta – PAF: 96.87

Alta is at once a time machine and a utopia that evokes what skiing was, and what it always should be. A quick look around at Alta tells skiers—there are no snowboarders here­—that this place is different. Snow cakes everything here, from the road signs to the vertical rock faces.

Alta is one of the few ski resorts in order to America that feels decidedly like the Alps, but with far more snow.

Quote:
3. Snowbird – PAF: 96.72

Anybody who has been to Utah’s Little Cottonwood Canyon realizes that Alta and Snowbird are close cousins, or perhaps even siblings of a sort. They are the only two ski resorts that benefit from the greatest snow trap in North America, and they share a snowbound ambience that’s unique to this curious crack of Wasatch topography.

Snow varies seasonally with WEATHER Marla.

Even on a daily basis, get back to us when there is no snow eh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #52 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:34am

Grendel wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:56am:
of course you are.

The supposed pause is a slowdown of the increase of ocean surface temperatures on one measure, The IPCC say that it does not mean that warming stopped. We have had record hot year after record year in that period.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:34am:
We have had record hot year after record year in that period.

We are recovering from the LIA. Didn't you expect temperatures to rise? If temperatures rise, inevitably there will be records. Wink

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #54 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:36pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:57pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:13pm:

Lol, you expect the water to boil off into space?

Grin

You’re just a spastic who wants to profit off the misery of the next generation!

What do you need: another house?

You’ve wasted your life buddy  Cheesy

Yet still my life is better on so many levels than yours.
For instance the people you hang with on this issue do in fact say Earths water will disappear and the Earth will become like Venus.  Oh dear, forget that one did you? Cheesy

Actually they don’t!

You’re a spastic mate!

Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #55 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:38pm

lee wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 12:28pm:
We have had record hot year after record year in that period.

We are recovering from the LIA. Didn't you expect temperatures to rise? If temperatures rise, inevitably there will be records. Wink

Nothing to see hear folks.... move along!

Lee the Internet cop is arresting your kids breathing room again!!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #56 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:08pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:38am:
Good grief she doesn't even know what the weather is doing in the country she claims to come from. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice try, stupid hippie.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #57 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:10pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:43am:

Dumbass, most of the snow in my state has been MAN MADE. Correction: only one resort is operating at full capacity. And you're still a stupid hippie.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #58 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 10:51am:
Quote:
1. Jackson Hole – PAF: 99.0

The stalwart of our rankings holds the vanguard position once again. Jackson can’t be denied, not after a banner winter that dumped 593 inches of snow, with a peak snow depth that reached 158 inches on the mountain, a record.

Quote:
2. Alta – PAF: 96.87

Alta is at once a time machine and a utopia that evokes what skiing was, and what it always should be. A quick look around at Alta tells skiers—there are no snowboarders here­—that this place is different. Snow cakes everything here, from the road signs to the vertical rock faces.

Alta is one of the few ski resorts in order to America that feels decidedly like the Alps, but with far more snow.

Quote:
3. Snowbird – PAF: 96.72

Anybody who has been to Utah’s Little Cottonwood Canyon realizes that Alta and Snowbird are close cousins, or perhaps even siblings of a sort. They are the only two ski resorts that benefit from the greatest snow trap in North America, and they share a snowbound ambience that’s unique to this curious crack of Wasatch topography.

Snow varies seasonally with WEATHER Marla.

Even on a daily basis, get back to us when there is no snow eh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Is ONE OF THOSE GOD DAMN resorts in my state?

Stupid hippie.
https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/06/colorado-ski-areas-missing-snow/

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:59pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:56am:
of course you are.

The supposed pause is a slowdown of the increase of ocean surface temperatures on one measure, The IPCC say that it does not mean that warming stopped. We have had record hot year after record year in that period.

Come back when you address facts and stop regurgitating denialist rubbish DNA.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print