Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
political animals 2 (Read 3928 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: political animals 2
Reply #15 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm

is it truly mellie agnes???....you had more to do with her than I...I would have thought she would have got over being that aggressive by now...but the 4 year ban   makes you wonder doesnt it?....I would rather someone be up front and not lie about what they once were....

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #16 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:36pm

Bah!
I've said my piece. That's all that matters.
I ain't interested in droning on like PA'ers do with each other/against each other.

[edit] - especially when you both (Cods/Agnes) are starting to sound like Aussie & Co...

...ironic isn't it.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:42pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Bah!
I ain't interested in droning on like PA'ers do with each other/against each other.

[edit] - especially when you both (Cods/Agnes) are starting to sound like Aussie & Co...

bye then! Smiley

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:05pm

cods wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:29pm:
is it truly mellie agnes???....you had more to do with her than I...I would have thought she would have got over being that aggressive by now...but the 4 year ban   makes you wonder doesnt it?....I would rather someone be up front and not lie about what they once were....

who really knows cods- but it what ever it is is certainly unhinged- it came here trying to trade off Mellies name so if it isn't her its someone who knows her and is quite insane- it wants attention- no matter what kind it would seem

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 12:09pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:05pm:

who really knows cods- but it what ever it is is certainly unhinged- it came here trying to trade off Mellies name so if it isn't her its someone who knows her and is quite insane- it wants attention- no matter what kind it would seem

Oh My God!

Now I'm totally confused  Undecided Cry Sad

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #20 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 12:10pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:00am:
Jasin- Quote:
What a load of croc Troll. Don't spray your innocence around like a 'animal' scent marking.
You've just asked for this Forum to have a 'Secret Room' so to speak - so you can 'hide' things from the likes of Monk & Co. Which basically means you go play 'shenanigans' with that Forum often.

'Secrets' are what maketh for Troubles. So your PA Forum and their PA Forum has little slimy 'Secrets' Rooms and you want to infect this Forum with the same disease of discontent. Typical of you! You claim Monk is trying to destroy this Forum - well guess what, you also are trying to destroy this Forum!

Leave cods alone you idiot- you know nothing about PA or anything or DO YOU MELLIE? you are the one trying to stir poo -  bugger off and get a life- Lisa wouldnt not be happy to see you trying this poo on- she is a loyal member of PA and that is not the way to impress her - just so you know-   Angry

What's going on??????

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 12:14pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Bah!

Jas....no one asked you to get involved in other people's online spats.

You did so of your own accord.

Now....given that Christmas is upon us....how's about we calm down a tad and show a bit of love and goodwill. Yes?

😇

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #22 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 2:09pm

bugger Christmas: just a bunch of ravenous wolves!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 19th, 2017 at 2:48pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 19th, 2017 at 12:09pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 18th, 2017 at 11:05pm:

Oh My God!

Now I'm totally confused  Undecided Cry Sad

read the whole thread lisa its not long.. the op gets right into it!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #24 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 5:00pm

Surprise N****z!!  Grin
But hey, you believe your own self made fairytales of how heaps of guys are all trying to hit on you, stalk you and want you. I don't know of any other female on 'any' of the Forums who thinks they are gods gift to men like you do.
Have you cried rape against Jarrod Hayne too lately?
It's quite obvious you've got 'nothing' on Lisa and yet do you see me chasing after her? Nope. I just think she is a slick poster and I've told her that. But you even accuse me of 'hitting on her'. You obviously know better than her about her own goings on here  Roll Eyes
You're a pathetic individual and somewhat 'simple minded'.
You lower the standards down a notch each time. Keep going - because I'll reveal more personal stuff about you that I'm sure would do you more ill, than whatever you have in my PM's against me. You're just a muck-raker and you think being female allows you to get away with it.
How many PM's to FD & VIC have you sent this week or even today with your cry-baby whinging?
You should join the Italian soccer team - you swan dive even when you're sitting on the bench!
Your 'false accusations' against me are your usual 'typical Agnes' clutching at straws. If it wasn't for Bobby & Cods - you'll be at a lost what to say because no-one else listens to your spinning web crap that comes out of your rear end.

I wouldn't even let you kiss my arse Agnes - for fear I might get peritonitis.
And my posting on Aussie/Monks PA Forum was an effort of apology on my part for my 'biased' confrontation. They deserved that much.
I've said it more times to and about you - but I don't really like you. Never really did and sorry I didn't put more of an effort into hitting on you while you seemed interested in straying to greener pastures from your alcoholic bum partner ...of whom you 'picked up' via here/the net.
JUST GOES TO SHOW WHO THE SLEAZE-SKANK IS HERE!
It ain't me!
Do you want me to go on?
Or do you really have that neurotic obsession of needing the last word to justify your existence here.
I ain't afraid of you Agnes.

I caught you out and you could only bring up old Mellie cliché's and other personal 'past' rubbish like a media smear campaigner.
Go back to your PA brothel. Call me a sleaze when you have Bobby batting off with you girls right next to you. All self-proclaimed 'homo-phobes' are just dirty sex-hetero-crazed rednecks ...so why else would he be hanging out with the likes of you lot.  Roll Eyes Idiots!

Keep throwing your rubbish my way Agnes - then just HTFU and expect it back you wannabe Lisa. Hell, you're a wannabe Black Orchid, Neferti and Sappho as well.
Face it - you're a wannabe because you can't post about anything except 'biatching' like a small-town simple-minded gossiper. When have you posted anything in Philosophy (something I researched into via Uni Libraries at the age of 10)? Let alone any other good Topical discussions?
Hardly ever!
Why - because you're just a petty gossiper that has brought me down to your level in self-defence. I only wish I had some 'female' help on here to teach you a lesson about your petty-trivial ways. Because if this was reality, all that I would have my sleeve would be a 'bitch-slap' and the words "Frankly my dear - I don't give a damn!"

So keep it up and I might start calling you by your real name as well. I can stoop lower if forced to, by the likes of you. You are not above criticism here. Everyone here knows I can admit when I'm wrong, but you're like a terrible 2 year old spaso when you're in the wrong!

I look forward to the return of the other PA'ers (the Israelis) from their bans. To watch your pathetic attempts at written expression, grammar and comprehension strive to rise above even the basic levels. You're someone who thinks they are smarter than they really are - hence why many of your posts are so poorly written and fractured, let alone unintelligible.
Word of advice - you don't belong on a Writing Forum ...unless trying to pick up guys, which is what you did and for a moment, thought you might move on to something better.

So what's it going to be?
You wanna keep going!?
You wanna keep slagging me off in Topics you make because you won't or can't say it to me directly in the original Topic?
You wanna keep playing the little town gossiper that does nothing but look at people through a slit in her blinds?

Currently, without Cods or Bobby - you'd be quiet as a mouse. But hey, you usually are unless there is some biatching to be had on this Forum.
Go back to your 'secret Sparta' rooms to do your slagging off of people both here and of the other PA forum.
Take your butt-monkey mates with you if they wanna do the same.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #25 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 8:50pm

Jasin.....it might be a good idea to log off and take your meds.

You're having another manic episode.

That is why you're posting non stop rubbish.

And you're not helping yourself or anybody else for that matter.

Please take care.

Cheers

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 9:18pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Jasin.....it might be a good idea to log off and take your meds.

You're having another manic episode.

That is why you're posting non stop rubbish.

And you're not helping yourself or anybody else for that matter.

Please take care.

Cheers

Hi Lisa,
we do have some cuckoos here -

maybe he's a bit peculiar?

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #27 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:35pm

Shut your weener mouth Bob Down
You jumped ship from your female PA Moslem comrads and tried to disengage your involvement from them at the first instant. You're like a snot that tried to sneeze his way out because he couldn't pick his way out.
We all know you love being called 'Gay' by GP & JS because you enjoy the 'sympathy' from the PA women. It's the only way you could ever possibly get laid and so much female attention. We know you're just a little sex fiend.
"Oh Codsy, Lisa & Agnes - they're calling me 'Gay' again"  Cry

Go play with the Girls Bobby  Grin - the ones you 'piked out on' at the first moment the flames headed in your direction.
Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:55am

Jasin wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:35pm:
You jumped ship from your female PA Moslem comrads and tried to disengage your involvement from them at the first instant. You're like a snot that tried to sneeze his way out because he couldn't pick his way out.
We all know you love being called 'Gay' by GP & JS because you enjoy the 'sympathy' from the PA women. It's the only way you could ever possibly get laid and so much female attention. We know you're just a little sex fiend.

Go play with the Girls Bobby  Grin - the ones you 'piked out on' at the first moment the flames headed in your direction.
Grin

Wow - you are a bit peculiar.
Go back to Monk's joint & hang out with the guys.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 7:46am

Bobby. wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:55am:
Jasin wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 10:35pm:

Grin

Wow - you are a bit peculiar.
Go back to Monk's joint & hang out with the guys.

bobs please dont take the bait  please!

any attention is better than none. Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print