Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah (Read 804 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah
Dec 16th, 2017 at 1:13am

https://youtu.be/FH3X22jhBE0

one of my fav fights.

Zab is faster, longer reach, he is winning until ......

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Kostya Tszyu vs Zab Judah
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:12pm

One of the greatest knock-outs of all time.
Zab - the over-confident v Kostya the Kool.

In Kostya's book - he tells how he knew he had Zab beaten before the fight when he 'congratulated' Zab on the birth of his child. Zab was taken off-guard and didn't know how to respond ...just like in the fight.
Being a cool 'nice' person and professional with 'sportsmanship' goes a long way.
Considering Zab was much faster than Kostya and more than capable of beating Kostya. It took a professional attitude to win the match which showed in Zab's 'unprofessional' behaviour when he was ruled out by knockout.

Well, at least Zab got to show what a great 'rap-dancer' he is.
There was a video clip of Zab and his cronies 'roughing' up some street card-gamblers and taking their money. He was nothing more than another 'grub' in Boxing. Kostya was good at cleansing Boxing of such types.

Kostya - listed by Ring Magazine as the Greatest of All Time in his weight division, even greater than Caesar Chavez.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:12pm:
One of the greatest knock-outs of all time.
Zab - the over-confident v Kostya the Kool.

In Kostya's book - he tells how he knew he had Zab beaten before the fight when he 'congratulated' Zab on the birth of his child. Zab was taken off-guard and didn't know how to respond ...just like in the fight.

Being a cool 'nice' person and professional with 'sportsmanship' goes a long way.

Considering Zab was much faster than Kostya and more than capable of beating Kostya.

It took a professional attitude to win the match which showed in Zab's 'unprofessional' behaviour when he was ruled out by knockout.

Well, at least Zab got to show what a great 'rap-dancer' he is.
There was a video clip of Zab and his cronies 'roughing' up some street card-gamblers and taking their money. He was nothing more than another 'grub' in Boxing. Kostya was good at cleansing Boxing of such types.

Kostya - listed by Ring Magazine as the Greatest of All Time in his weight division, even greater than Caesar Chavez.

that is very perceptive of you.
Some of that i did not know.
Some I did not piece together.

thanks

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Zab was very fast with his fists, but incredibly very slow with his brain.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print