Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Immigrants Flooding into Australia (Read 6898 times)
Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Immigrants Flooding into Australia
Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:11pm

Quote:
The Australian Bureau of Statistics yesterday revealed, under the cover of Christmas and festive cheer, stats on Australia's past 12 month intake of migrants.

ABS Demography Director Beidar Cho said: "Australia's net overseas migration for the year ending 30 June 2017 was 245,400, an increase of 27 per cent from the previous 12 months (2015-16).

"Net overseas migration in New South Wales and Victoria increased by 31 per cent and 23 per cent respectively. This growth has seen both states surpass their previous recorded high in 2008-09."

What in the Hell is going on?  Angry

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Immigrants Flooding into Australia
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:32pm

Bloodhound wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:11pm:
Quote:
The Australian Bureau of Statistics yesterday revealed, under the cover of Christmas and festive cheer, stats on Australia's past 12 month intake of migrants.

ABS Demography Director Beidar Cho said: "Australia's net overseas migration for the year ending 30 June 2017 was 245,400, an increase of 27 per cent from the previous 12 months (2015-16).

"Net overseas migration in New South Wales and Victoria increased by 31 per cent and 23 per cent respectively. This growth has seen both states surpass their previous recorded high in 2008-09."

It's the elite replacing the white middle and underclass. Desperate immigrants are great for big business.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:36pm

Quote:

Xenophobes are copying & pasting fear-mongering posts from Pauline Hanson's Facebook page, and then not citing a reference because they're too embarrassed to admit they follow a racist politician on social media?     Undecided

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:38pm

How many houses can you sell to multiple Muslim famillies in twenty/thirty years?

Case closed!! (It’s called business confidence, apparently  Roll Eyes)

We’ve all got builders in our family... oh, and their wives who sit around and pretend their daughters are upstanding etc etc...  Cry  Cheesy  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Embarrassed

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:39pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
Quote:

Xenophobes are copying & pasting fear-mongering posts from Pauline Hanson's Facebook page, and then not citing a reference because they're too embarrassed to admit they follow a racist politician on social media?     Undecided

So why is the government flooding the country with migrants then Pecca?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:42pm

Quote:

A little birdy told me that I have a right to be a bigot!

I have a right to two dollar cheeseburgers at maccas and a wa** over my favourite talking head!

Just call me a femenist with bisexual tendencies!

Cheesy

Wait,... don’t call me that: call me a patriot!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:39pm:
Quote:

Keeping China onside!

Roll Eyes

Like that’s gonna save our bacon  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:47pm

Quote:

Perhaps the Government you voted for subscribes to the "migrants lift the three "Ps" of high economic growth - population, participation and productivity" argument.

I'm not sold on the idea, myself.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:47pm

Quote:

What sort of migrants are we talking about?

Where are they from?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:47pm:
Quote:

Perhaps the Government you voted for subscribes to the "migrants lift the three "Ps" of high economic growth - population, participation and productivity" argument.

Most migrants do low skilled and low paid work. That's why the rich want them.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:51pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:49pm:
Quote:

The Afghans put the cement on and the white boss comes around two days later to put the white on!

All industries are the same!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:52pm

China, India, UK, and New Zealand.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:52pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:47pm:
Quote:

What sort of migrants are we talking about?

Where are they from?

For those interested in the facts.

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats%5Cabs@.nsf/mediareleasesbyCatalogue/CA1999BAEAA1A...

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:53pm

Quote:

Well, somebody has to serve AnotherJourneyByTrain his two dollar cheeseburgers.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:54pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
Quote:

The Afghans put the cement on and the white boss comes around two days later to put the white on!

All industries are the same!

I hate hearing this crap that it's about building a multicultural society . It's purely money. I wish they'd just tell the Australian people the truth. Ghettoising our multicultural suburbs helps nobody but the rich.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print