Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Another crack at it... (Read 2978 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another crack at it...
Reply #30 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
Very wide ranging load of bollocks, as usual. So much of a mish-mash of nonsense that it's impossible to untangle it. Taking each of your points it would be the easy way to show how none of this nonsense hangs together.

If Europe's monarchies were redundant, for example, your supposed 'Europe as bureaucracy' would have done away with them. But they haven't because they aren't.

The UK, Denmark, Sweden (used to be part of Denmark), Norway, Holland became or remained independent and did not do away with the monarchy - so Thailand and Cambodia are far from the exception.

And so on.

You are too blinkered, too stupid, too committed to the miam-miaming of sh!te to ever see your way clear of the swampy sociological nonsense you imbibed and simply cannot shake.  Staying stupid is your way of validating your life as a fuddy-duddy, old 60s fossil.  Maintain the nonsense, comrade.

Ee-gad, is this you having a discussion?

Come back when you've calmed down and had a chance to reflect, old chap. We're discussing the benefits of monarchs and their place in democracy.

We don't have hissy fits here, dear boy, we're British.

You are trying to do a Bwian but it doesn't work any more, Kameel.

Taking each of your points would be the easy way to show how none of this nonsense hangs together.

If Europe's monarchies were redundant, for example, your supposed 'Europe as bureaucracy' would have done away with them. But they haven't because they aren't.

The UK, Denmark, Sweden (used to be part of Denmark), Norway, Holland became or remained independent and did not do away with the monarchy - so Thailand and Cambodia are far from the exception.

And so on.

You are incoherent as usual.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Frank wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:23pm:
Very wide ranging load of bollocks, as usual. So much of a mish-mash of nonsense that it's impossible to untangle it. Taking each of your points it would be the easy way to show how none of this nonsense hangs together.

And so on.

You are too blinkered, too stupid, too committed to the miam-miaming of sh!te to ever see your way clear of the swampy sociological nonsense you imbibed and simply cannot shake.  Staying stupid is your way of validating your life as a fuddy-duddy, old 60s fossil.  Maintain the nonsense, comrade.

Come back when you've calmed down and had a chance to reflect, old chap. We're discussing the benefits of monarchs and their place in democracy.

Taking each of your points would be the easy way to show how none of this nonsense hangs together.

And so on.

Gee, good points, dear boy. I could have made them myself.

Would you care to offer an opinion on the subject, or would you prefer to compete with Grendel?

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #32 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:39am

Auggie wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:36pm:
I believe that Australia should adopt a presidential form of government, and completely abandon the Westminster system of government.

Through months of research, I have identified the flaws of the American system, and have develop checks and balances to make the system more efficient. I have found ways to resolve many of the issues we experience in America.

What is the benefit of a presidential system? Well, first of all, it's a one man show in the Executive, which means he/she does not have to worry about cajoling to a Cabinet; she/he is more decisive and can act quicker; and with the additional features that I've added, the President can do more stuff.

Most people don't support the presidential system because like all new ideas, they simply don't accept them because they are 'new', even it's better.

I would like to convince of you of your support for such a system, because I believe that it will produce better outcomes for Australia, and the States.

So, are you open-minded, or are you simply happy with the things are?

Do you have concerns about the presidential system? Like the 'Trump-effect'? Don't worry I've solved that problem!

You are absolutely right. In other words Australia should liberate itself from devastating British colonial
despotic rule and became independent democratic sovereign country, what we did long time ago.
If it happened Australia would become a world power like US.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:52am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:35pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:23pm:

And so on.

And so on.

Would you care to offer an opinion on the subject, or would you prefer to compete with Grendel?

Oh wassup karnal?
Still hurting from the Truth?

Don't worry I'll post it again for you. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:54am

Hey I'll even highlight the points you fail to understand karnal.

Grendel wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:14pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
I don't want or agree with an El presidente.
I agree with the PM being head of State... as per the system from Palmer's politics.

The PM is not the head of state, dear. He's the head of government.

The Queen is the head of state, known in legal terms as the Crown.

The US adopted the French model of a republic, where the Crown is erected.

You are an idiot...
Find someone who understands English to explain to you what I said clown. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 8:06am

How about miam miam, casterate them, kill them, tinted.  There ya go, enjoy, a small sample of your daily deluge of repetitive inane opinion on every subject.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 9:28am

Secret Wars wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 8:06am:

How about miam miam, casterate them, kill them, tinted.  There ya go, enjoy, a small sample of your daily deluge of repetitive inane opinion on every subject.  Roll Eyes

Feel free to say all of that, Secret, but what do you think? Can monarchies deliver democratic representation, or is a republican model more effective?

I'm torn. I can't see how much would change if we got rid of the queen. Other countries, however, do. Nepal recently got rid of its king in return for a Maoist government. I spoke to a few there about this. They all had the view that it's just politics - nothing changes. Nepal still has earthquakes, Nepal stays poor.

Long term, however, the Nepalese might regret the decision to overthrow the crown - or maybe not. The Nepalese king had a lot of power. People blamed him for much of their plight - especially corruption.

The Nepalese are now seeing that no matter who's in power, the corruption remains.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm

I believe that Australia should adopt a presidential form of government, and completely abandon the Westminster system of government.

Through months of research, I have identified the flaws of the American system, and have develop checks and balances to make the system more efficient. I have found ways to resolve many of the issues we experience in America.

What is the benefit of a presidential system? Well, first of all, it's a one man show in the Executive, which means he/she does not have to worry about cajoling to a Cabinet; she/he is more decisive and can act quicker; and with the additional features that I've added, the President can do more stuff.

Most people don't support the presidential system because like all new ideas, they simply don't accept them because they are 'new', even it's better.

I would like to convince of you of your support for such a system, because I believe that it will produce better outcomes for Australia, and the States.

Do you have concerns about the presidential system? Like the 'Trump-effect'? Don't worry I've solved that problem!

Close, but no cigar.

I know many Australians 'reject' the British influence, sometimes with bravado, but run (sometimes grovel) to the USA system in return.
But although the British influence is here like a Rental agreement or lease. The American political version would backfire completely!

Why? (you ask)

Because Australian Politics is Southern Hemisphere - which means it is empowered by the mass or people and not the individual or person.
Power to the Common People of the Common Wealth.

So in essence the positions of PM (which serves the USA) and the G-G (which serves the UK)
(and the UK serves the USA anyway  Roll Eyes )
are only here and empowered by 'default' via the Union Jack in the corner of the Flag and the Eureka Unionist Flag for the USA influence.

Australia's Political future is entirely different to the USA, the UK or anything Northern Hemisphere by tradition with Politics throughout history.

Australia's Political future is not about Wealth and Power.
It's about 'raising a family' and 'populating a country'.
That's right - its about showing the world that there is 'Love' in Politics...
...and that's why you have a compassionate aspect to the 'poor aussie convict who stole a loaf of bread'.
And why some judges loose sight of the difference between a petty criminal and a capital criminal.
But hey, in this day n' age where the USA/Media tells us we must not 'discriminate', little wonder the judges can't tell the difference between bad and evil (and why Spiders who plead guilty get off scot free).

Australia WILL NEVER be able to adopt anything remotely USA in Politics for want of having the British version here by ...proxy?

ART will rule Australia by Individual empowerment.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:08pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm:
So in essence the positions of PM (which serves the USA) and the G-G (which serves the UK)

Good point, JaSin. As Turnbull recently said, we're now in the unique situation of having our major trading partner (China) distinct from our major security partner (the US).

Without a doubt, Australia will need to reconfigure this arrangement. The Philippines - a former US colony - has already made the switch. Duterte has scrapped the US alliance in favour of one with China.

Australia has never been in the orbit of a non-Anglo country. We share a language and a culture with the UK and US.

In the end, this won't matter. Russian politics and culture are a world away from the Anglo-sphere. A number of members here have expressed a preference for the policies and sensibilities of Putin over those of Mother England.

And the US has elected a leader who has done just that.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #39 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 7:07pm:
o. These countries have political stability because people accept the results of erections.

Elections.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:25pm

Auggie wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:24pm:
o. These countries have political stability because people accept the results of erections.

Elections.

Oh, sorry about that. A typo.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #41 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:26pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:43pm:
Auggie wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:18pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:51pm:
I don't want or agree with an El presidente.
I agree with the PM being head of State... as per the system from Palmer's politics.

Why?

Or is there no 'why'....  Grin Grin Grin

a quick look at history and most republics will answer why.
Didn't you do history?

I could ask you the same thing.

Are you saying that the only factor in a nation's failure is the adoption of a specific political system?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #42 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:25pm:

Elections.

Haha, thought it was funny anyway.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #43 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:13pm:

Close, but no cigar.

I know many Australians 'reject' the British influence, sometimes with bravado, but run (sometimes grovel) to the USA system in return.
But although the British influence is here like a Rental agreement or lease. The American political version would backfire completely!

Why? (you ask)

Because Australian Politics is Southern Hemisphere - which means it is empowered by the mass or people and not the individual or person.
Power to the Common People of the Common Wealth.

And you think that the election of our head of state is not 'power to the common wealth?

are only here and empowered by 'default' via the Union Jack in the corner of the Flag and the Eureka Unionist Flag for the USA influence.

Australia's Political future is entirely different to the USA, the UK or anything Northern Hemisphere by tradition with Politics throughout history.

Australia's Political future is not about Wealth and Power.
It's about 'raising a family' and 'populating a country'.
That's right - its about showing the world that there is 'Love' in Politics...
...and that's why you have a compassionate aspect to the 'poor aussie convict who stole a loaf of bread'.
And why some judges loose sight of the difference between a petty criminal and a capital criminal.
But hey, in this day n' age where the USA/Media tells us we must not 'discriminate', little wonder the judges can't tell the difference between bad and evil (and why Spiders who plead guilty get off scot free).

Australia WILL NEVER be able to adopt anything remotely USA in Politics for want of having the British version here by ...proxy?

ART will rule Australia by Individual empowerment.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 5:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 4:25pm:

Elections.

Yeah, right - thank you, Sigmund.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print