Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
are gay and/or confused on here bitching yet? (Read 1853 times)
AussieAmAndARC

Australian Politics

in your wildest dreams...
are gay and/or confused on here bitching yet?
Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:40pm

why not?

You got the floor 'some Sheila' ... (some bloke who 'felt' womanly enough for ALL women)

where's IT'S words?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: are gay and/or confused on here bitching yet?
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 12:11pm

Wheres your meds

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 10:53pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 12:11pm:
Wheres your meds

Up his arse to get through customs.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 8:46pm

I can't recall ever describing The Vagina Monologues as 'edgy'. But I did tell Joseph Brean that I was amused to see that its annual 'V Day' production at Mount Holyoke College has been canceled because of its 'extremely narrow perspective on what it means to be a woman'. Hence, this Guardian headline: 'Vagina Monologues playwright: "I never said a woman is someone with a vagina".' As I said to Mr Brean, the revolution devours its own: Less than 20 years after Eve Ensler 'empowered' women by 'reclaiming' their vaginas, it seems a woman doesn't need a vagina at all, and it's totally cisgenderist to suggest you're not a woman if you're hung like a horse.

As is my wont, I was playing it for laughs - but, as I always say, none of the people who matter in our society are laughing. Hence, the Bathroom Wars of the subsequent years, in which the position of what used to be known to Common Law as the Reasonable Man (now presumably the Reasonable Cisman) is apparently (as I put it on Rush): What sort of woman would be offended by the sight of another woman's penis?

So this latest development in Trump Resistance anniversary observances was entirely predictable:

Pink pussyhats are being dropped from Women's March because they 'exclude trans women and women whose private parts are not pink'

The pink is racist, and the pussy is transphobic. The Pussyhat Project has now issued a clarification of the rules:

The color pink was chosen "because pink is associated with femininity," the Pussyhat Project posted on its website. "We did not choose the color pink as a representation of some people's anatomy. Anyone who supports women's rights is welcome to wear a Pussyhat. It does not matter if you have a vulva or what color your vulva may be. If a participant wants to create a Pussyhat that reflects the color of her vulva, we support her choice."

Henry Ford said you could get a Model T in any color as long as it's black, but you really can get a Volvo in any color. Whoops, sorry, I mean a vulva. In the Civil Rights era, millions marched so that Americans might be judged not by the color of their faces but by the color of their vulvas. If only the apartheid regime in South Africa had thought to issue their citizenry with vulva-colored hats. Hallelujah!

Racist Transphobic Haters Against Trump!

The madness of the left and social justice mongs is limitless.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

This Topic was moved here from Women's Issues by freediver.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print