Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
So when are the banned ones returning? (Read 8234 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: So when are the banned ones returning?
Reply #15 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:15pm

do we need these banned members back??..

can anyone come up with a good reason for having them back??..

so many members do not want them here....we know what they think of us  just by reading the comments...

so I am not so sure its a good idea to bring them back as if nothing has happened....  not after the last long lay off is anything to go by... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:53pm

cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 6:49pm:
well said cods-  I cant for the life of me think of in one way how they contribute anything that isn't negative to a forum of mostly very good posters who get along pretty well together- they impart  chaos and mostly behind the scenes to mods-examples of it are everywhere and they will  try to continue it- aussie issuing demands to his minions to  report to mods here for him- they dont seem to mind being used-but that is his way- the awful things they say about mods over in the dung hill means they have no respect ( its horrible and they treat me no better- so much so I dont and wont post there anymore-
I spare myself that disgusting abuse by staying away)and they will return with another "plan" cooked up in Monks evil lair- 2 silly old fools who just cannot accept they dont have control- they haven't learned a thing and are now just more angry- the only one who might have would be Mothra and that is even doubtful-  she definitely backed the wrong horses with that lot- its just wether by now if she can see it or not- she has much better friends here who wont drag her down with them- they post here to cause mayhem and yet whine about their bans everytime- its just ridiculous- who could support such  people?  Cool

I thought the treatment of your Xmas wishes thread was pitiful to be honest  and after lashings of abuse it disappeared....

I will admit I didnt see greg post in that thread...but that doesnt mean he didnt  and he certainly didnt go into bat for you and call the banshees  off... Angry Angry

I thought the whole thing pretty disgusting to be honest....all they want is people who can say the nastiest things about other people....to post.

even in politics its all about lib bashing...never a good word or happy word.. all abusive.

it leave sparta in the real dark  dont you think??....have not seen the F word since I dont know when in there....yet its all the time when referring to ozpol at monks place.......

you have done well not posting in relationships agnes... well done....I will be right behind you when aussie comes back....I know I will be like a red rag to a bull so I wont risk it.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you cods so much  Smiley

Sparta is good since JS left - he was soo abusive and in the end just truly disliked for his obscene abuse of women- not one of us thought he deserved not to be booted- Monk is trying to be notorious its so funny in a way seeing him re run his repressed youth- no more going to the shops for ladies intimates ( embarrassing)- he s gonna hit the town and drink industrial  strength brew until he vomits- eat the biggest pigs head you ever saw-- - he is gonna swear and use the big F and C words and who gives a damn if she dont like it and then pass out beside his collection of garden gnomes- so ridiculous- Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   LOL

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #17 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:17pm

cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:15pm:

so many members do not want them here....we know what they think of us  just by reading the comments...

so I am not so sure its a good idea to bring them back as if nothing has happened....  not after the last long lay off is anything to go by... Roll Eyes

Do you mean Au et al or SN et al or all of them?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:17pm:

only the ones on your ban list set.....you know who they are pet dont pretend... Wink Wink

I am sure they are sending you Xmas gifts in the hope to get on your good side and you will buckle and  give them remissions.. Smiley

do you have your santa hat on???

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:47pm

cods wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 10:39pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:17pm:

only the ones on your ban list set.....you know who they are pet dont pretend... Wink Wink

I am sure they are sending you Xmas gifts in the hope to get on your good side and you will buckle and  give them remissions.. Smiley

do you have your santa hat on???

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Setanta needs to colour all his long hair white before putting on his Santa's hat. Otherwise the kids won't believe he's Santa Grin

As regards those banned nobs....keep them that way please. The rest of us would love a safe n sane Christmas this year. For a change  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #20 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:44pm

If you don't like someone , don't talk to them , so so so simple

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:21pm

Balance.

IP Logged

Alison Grosse

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 6:18am

Will the dead hand of Aussie be returning soon? Is this what the excitement is about? A Christmas Miracle indeed!!!

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #23 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 6:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:21pm:

Balance.

Greg needs his little gang of bullies around him so as he can carry on his terrorist campaign. He can't survive without the likes of the harridan mothra and the rest of them.
They are quite simply disgusting.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 6:50am

Its time wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
If you don't like someone , don't talk to them , so so so simple

what about the way they follow you around to destroy the threads you post in???>...

do you have any ways to deal with that besides ignoring them????...

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:32am

A nanosecond after the ban is lifted they will be back to a forum they dislike intensely.

You might expect they would be happy crafting their own perfect forum, but they prefer here.  Or at least they prefer the membership, in fact they liked the membership so much they tried to poach it.  Which is another odd aspect, why return to a forum you don't like to deal with people you don't like.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:53am

Secret Wars wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:32am:
A nanosecond after the ban is lifted they will be back to a forum they dislike intensely.

You might expect they would be happy crafting their own perfect forum, but they prefer here.  Or at least they prefer the membership, in fact they liked the membership so much they tried to poach it.  Which is another odd aspect, why return to a forum you don't like to deal with people you don't like.

well that is something they will never answer!..

when you see how much they all agree with each other elsewhere.... why not be happy there... why come here and get into fights????....

unless thats what they miss.... the fighting and stirring...

so many names are tossed around.. that should be banned in their opinion... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so maybe they want back so they can report as many of us as possible   so we all experience the LONG bans that they have endured...

we all deserve it after all... Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #27 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 1:54pm

Secret Wars wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:32am:

You might expect they would be happy crafting their own perfect forum, but they prefer here.  Or at least they prefer the membership, in fact they liked the membership so much they tried to poach it.  Which is another odd aspect, why return to a forum you don't like to deal with people you don't like?

All bloody good points!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 2:38pm

So what's 'Monks Place' like? I can't find it on the Net.
Does it have many members, lots of topics and discussions, hot chatty female members, etc???
Is it worth me joining? - though I very much doubt I would unless I was one of those sock things to stir trouble.
I'm guessing Monks Place is crap, that's why they keep wanting to return here and I reckon that all they talk about is 'us' here on OzPol.

What a bunch of losers!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #29 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:11pm

It is

http://www.pol animal.com.au/index.php

Remove the space as freedivers naughty word censor thing will change it to polenimal

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print