Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25
Send Topic Print
trees rocks talk donkeys fly (Read 46567 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: trees rocks talk donkeys fly
Reply #150 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm

moses wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:15pm:
Quote:
Sorry? The reason Trump's moving to Jerusalem is the Bible Belt says it will bring on the completion of their prophecy and Christ will return to reign on earth.

How does that fit the puzzle?

Can you expand please?

Or is this some leftwing-nutjob conspiracy theory

You know it's not, Moses. The two reasons Trump's moving the embassy is Kushner likes the idea and it's on the Evangelicals' to-do list.

And just imagine, Trump says he's going to solve bring Israel and Palestine together.

The reason Jews no longer have terrorists? They have the US of A.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:30pm

So you say.

But is it true?

Give some concrete details, your leftwing conspiracy theory is just that, pure ----- welll bullshit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:35pm

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:59pm

your site tells us in part

Quote:
This is why evangelicals love Trump's Israel policy
By Sean Illing

A lightly edited transcript of our conversation follows.

So I would really focus here on a subset of the evangelical community for whom the status of Israel is really, really important because of the way they understand the end of time.

Sean Illing

And how large is that subset?

Elizabeth Oldmixon

Roughly a third of the American evangelical population, which is something like 15 million people.

So a minority (1/3) subset of evangelicals absolutely dominated the presidents decision?

Like I said leftwing nutjob conspiracy theory.   

this site of yours they are all against it

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #154 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:54am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 1:02am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:58am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:53am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:48am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:30am:
What if they do not seek your protection and do not want to submit? Is Islam against self determination, are you?

What, don't submit to an army?

So if the Yanks knock down my door and rush in pointing weapons and getting everyone down onto the floor, I should announce that I do not want to submit?

Personally, I'd prefer to seek their protection and be delivered to a place of safety, but that's just me.

Are you going to play games with me K? Would the yanks force their religion on you? You do know this is about belief, about submission, not armed conflict and laying down ones weapons. Are you a proponent of self determination?

I most certainly am not. I'm a proponent of submission, dear.

What Arab Muslim converts did in a war over 1200 years ago is neither here nor there. Jews did much worse on the orders of their prophets, and we have nothing against the Jews, now do we?

Some of my best friends are Jews, Setanta.

The missing piece to the puzzle K is that we neither have Christians nor Jews demanding the same thing they did 1200-2800 years ago. They have been brought to heel. One more to go and we may tame El for all time. I see that as a positive for man.

Don't know many Ultra-Orthodox Jews do you?   Nor the ultra-Orthodox Christians like the Brotherhood?    Roll Eyes

Are they a global threat?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:32am

Auggie wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:54am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 1:02am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:58am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:53am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:48am:
Setanta wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:30am:
What if they do not seek your protection and do not want to submit? Is Islam against self determination, are you?

What, don't submit to an army?

So if the Yanks knock down my door and rush in pointing weapons and getting everyone down onto the floor, I should announce that I do not want to submit?

Personally, I'd prefer to seek their protection and be delivered to a place of safety, but that's just me.

Are you going to play games with me K? Would the yanks force their religion on you? You do know this is about belief, about submission, not armed conflict and laying down ones weapons. Are you a proponent of self determination?

I most certainly am not. I'm a proponent of submission, dear.

What Arab Muslim converts did in a war over 1200 years ago is neither here nor there. Jews did much worse on the orders of their prophets, and we have nothing against the Jews, now do we?

Some of my best friends are Jews, Setanta.

The missing piece to the puzzle K is that we neither have Christians nor Jews demanding the same thing they did 1200-2800 years ago. They have been brought to heel. One more to go and we may tame El for all time. I see that as a positive for man.

Don't know many Ultra-Orthodox Jews do you?   Nor the ultra-Orthodox Christians like the Brotherhood?    Roll Eyes

Are they a global threat?

No.

But we're dealing with different issues. If the Quran is so bad but the Torah is much worse, why aren't Jews a global threat?

That's the question Moses, FD and all those who state that the Quran is the cause of Islamic violence can never answer.

Ultra-Orthodox Jews believe they are occupying other people's land because of a promise made by G_d. They are quite prepared to put their lives on the line to defend that land, and many believe they have a right to kill Palestinians. They interpret the Torah just as it states: they have the right to invade cities and slay entire populations if they aren't Jews. They are held back by the Israeli Army, who do their work for them: defending illegally held territory and slowly turning it into suburbs.

They're backed by the US, who have now signalled to the world that they're prepared to support Israel's illegal occupation of Jerusalem. This isn't the Jewish lobby, who are rightfully scared of pissing off the Arabs. This is the Christian lobby, many of whom believe that the state of Israel is part of a divine plan for Armageddon. They look forward to a holy war and, through their actions, actually bring it on. They cheered Bush's "crusade" (which brought ISIS into existence), and they'll cheer anything Trump does to raise the ire of the Muslim world.

Remember, militant Islam is sold to Muslims as defensive. Al Qaida's objectives were to get the US military out of Saudi Arabia and Israel out of the West Bank and Gaza. Fair enough. They might not use the same methods, but al Qaida have at least one objective consistent with the UN.

Muslims everywhere, however, condemn the Islamicists' methods, stating in unequivocal terms that they're not consistent with Islam or Islamic scripture. Who do you want to believe? The majority mainstream or the uneducated zealots?

Moses, the old boy and I play a circular game. They claim Islamic terrorism is caused by Islamic scripture. When I show that Jewish scripture is far worse and Jews aren't violent people, they come back to the question you've asked - over and over again.

I can't say why Jews don't stone or behead people for adultery anymore. Nor can I say why Saudis do. Stoning and beheading isn't even in the Quran, but it's there in black and white in the Torah.

I don't buy the FD argument that Saudi atrocities are influenced by generations of inbreeding. Nor do I think it's caused by their scripture. Indonesians aren't stoning or beheading anyone, and they seem just as religious as the Saudis.

I can't answer Moses and the old boy's question about why militant Islamists are so cruel and suicidal - particularly when I've met so many nice Muslims. I've never met an ISIS fanatic, but I've met plenty of generous, hospitable and compassionate Muslims in a variety of countries. When they tell me this is what Islam is about - submission to God means kindness, patience and peace, I believe them. I have no reason to disbelieve that this is what their faith is about. They appear to me to practice this in action, so I believe.

I'm not into Islam. I just can't see the link between one or two ancient verses taken out of context and violence in the name of Allah. I think Islamists are profoundly wrong in their interpretation - their actions are condemned by their own holy book.

So no, while I don't see Jews as a global threat, nor do I see any threat from Muslims who take the time to read their book properly, and practice it.

Allah Uakbar, innit.

« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2018 at 3:44pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #156 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:28am

Auggie wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 7:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 6th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
So I'm curious: how is the Torah aeons ahead of the Quran?

Because the Torah is descriptive, whereas the Quran is prescriptive.

Leviticus and Deuteronomy include Jewish law, Augie. This law was said to be handed directly to Moses by G_d.

You can't get more prescriptive than that.

Include, being the operative word. The Torah was not in its totality the law; it included prescriptions. The 612 laws do not include and prescribe ‘offensive warfare’ as Islam does.

Ever wonder why the Jews have always been a small number?

The Quran includes no laws for Muslims, Augie. Where does it prescribe "offensive warfare"?

"Kill them wherever you find them..."

"Fight the Mushrikun until they pay the Jizya..."

Don't you know this as a Muslim?

Also, Muhammad was a warlord.

Chapter 9 opens by specifying in the very first verse that the chapter is only in reference to those mushriken to whom a treaty has been made. Verse 4 then clearly specifies that of those mushriken, the ones who "have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you" - are exempted. After those two clear qualifications, it then commands "kill the mushriken wherever you find them" (verse 5). Or in other words, of those who made and then violated a treaty with you, kill them wherever you find them (after a 3 month grace period - in which they have the opportunity to renew the treaty) But even after that, muslims are ordered to spare those treaty breakers who submit and repent.

This is not 'aggressive war' in anyone's book.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #157 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:22pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:28am:
Chapter 9 opens by specifying in the very first verse that the chapter is only in reference to those mushriken to whom a treaty has been made.

This is an example of a Muslim lying about the Quran. That is why he did not quote the verse.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #158 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:10pm

Oh sorry FD. Though I will do something incredibly dishonest and shifty - and quote it in its actual order:

from 'Sahih International' translation - quoted from quran.com:

1. [This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

2. So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months* but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

3. And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.

4. Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

*referring to a 4 month grace period

I think its pretty self-explanatory:

1. a warning to those polytheists to whom a treaty has been made - Allah and his messenger are dissasociating from you
2. you have 4 month grace period to repent
3. however those who have remained faithful to their treaty are exempt
4. after the grace period has passed - kill them all - unless they submit and repent

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:23pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Oh sorry FD. Though I will do something incredibly dishonest and shifty - and quote it in its actual order:

from 'Sahih International' translation - quoted from quran.com:

1. [This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

2. So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months* but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

3. And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah. And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment.

4. Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

*referring to a 4 month grace period

I think its pretty self-explanatory:

1. a warning to those polytheists to whom a treaty has been made - Allah and his messenger are dissasociating from you
2. you have 4 month grace period to repent
3. however those who have remained faithful to their treaty are exempt
4. after the grace period has passed - kill them all - unless they submit and repent

Yes, but FD hasn't read those parts, G, just the part where it says to kill Whitey wherever you find him - that's the important bit.

Therefore, you're still lying.

Taqiyya, innit.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:21pm

It's the eighth wonder of the world.

islam a benign belief that's totally misunderstood by it's highest grade of followers.

I mean talk about incredulity, allah told them it's absolutely clear, yet they kill each other and non believers, over who has and has not, got it right.

Then you have the inbreeding, illiteracy, murder of little girls by child marriage, rape of little boys with their dancing boys (bacha bazi), etc.

A sick mob supported by equally sick leftards.

Oh well time will sort them all out, truth will eventually win.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #161 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:41pm

So moses, we have 'the highest grade of followers' who have the clarity of mind to clearly understand Allah's message and carry out that message perfectly to the letter....

but they are also all mentally-retarded inbreds?

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:45pm

Doesn't say much for the lower classes does it?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #163 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:54pm

You didn't consider that mentally retarded people would be more likely to get the message wrong than right?

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 3:15pm

The words are not literary genius gandi.

They are the replicated words of an illiterate thief liar pedophile rapist torturer and mass murderer.

muhammad did a very poor job of trying to plagiarize the writings of the Hebrews and Christians, coupled with his new version of the moon god allah who exhorted hatred of the non muslims.

Stop making excuses gandi.

The good guys are the killers of the enemy of allah, your one of those enemies gandi (if you really don't want to kill apostates non-believers hypocritical muslims etc.).

That's what makes it so funny, you venerate and try to emulate a man, who would've hated you in his day.

If it wasn't so serious it would be the joke of the millenium.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25
Send Topic Print