Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Mark Latham on the Lefties' claim to being loving. (Read 3209 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Mark Latham on the Lefties' claim to being loving.
Dec 11th, 2017 at 11:58am

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Mark Latham on the Lefties' claim to being loving.
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:03pm

We love people, just not that dropkick

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:03pm:

Would you like to make the effort to tell us what it is he is saying that you don't agree with?

This is not a Chat Board where teenage girls and boys exchange vacuous messages to one another.

90% of what you Lefties post is just personal insult and abuse with nothing else by way of explanation.

With Karnal it's 95% of gibberish designed to trivialise posts and people he disagrees with. No substance - just 'miam miam' silliness.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:23pm

The left treat Latham the same way muslims treat apostates who have left Islam.

Smiley

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:27pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

Would you like to make the effort to tell us what it is he is saying that you don't agree with?

This is not a Chat Board where teenage girls and boys exchange vacuous messages to one another.

90% of what you Lefties post is just personal insult and abuse with nothing else by way of explanation.

With Karnal it's 95% of gibberish designed to trivialise posts and people he disagrees with. No substance - just 'miam miam' silliness.

Would you like to make an effort to say what you do agree with>

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 1:27pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

Would you like to make an effort to say what you do agree with>

you go first after all you were first to comment.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:01pm

BTW Mark was one of the haters he bragged about bringing his children up to hate the other side of politics.

Good to see he finally woke up eh.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:19pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
BTW Mark was one of the haters he bragged about bringing his children up to hate the other side of politics.

Mark Latham's conversion from Leftwing no-hoper to icon of the 'Right' has been the most remarkable switcheroo that I've ever witnessed in anyone.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:28pm

Well lets go with selective bias of him picking. Has every Leftie sent him hate mail? Has every piece of mail sent to him that is hateful from a lefty.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:39pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:28pm:
Well lets go with selective bias of him picking. Has every Leftie sent him hate mail? Has every piece of mail sent to him that is hateful from a lefty.

Is he right in what he says about the parlous state of government policy at this stressful time when our Sydney jails are filling up with Muslims, and our Melbourne jails are filling up with Africans, and our NT and Queensland jails are filling up with Abos?

Do you see a pattern here?

Did I forget to mention the Pacific Islander and Chinese criminals?

Anglo-Australians have been played for mugs by a whole succession of Canberra governments.

This idiot ought to be sent to Singapore for a caning.

« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2017 at 4:52pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 4:43pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:19pm:

Mark Latham's conversion from Leftwing no-hoper to icon of the 'Right' has been the most remarkable switcheroo that I've ever witnessed in anyone.

I think Keith Windschuttle's grab for the money tops Mark Latham's desire to pander to the Right, Herbie.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 5:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 4:43pm:

I think Keith Windschuttle's grab for the money tops Mark Latham's desire to pander to the Right, Herbie.   Roll Eyes

He had his epiphany when a university professor of history admitted to him that where there were gaps in chronicled historical evidence it was okay to resort to invention and fiction to bridge the gaps.

From a rusted-on Lefty, in utter disgust Keith Windschuttle changed his colour from pink to blue, and went public on the scam and the fraud that Australia's established academics and historians had be doing to our archived evidential history sources.

He became a pariah after blowing the whistle on all these Leftwing luvvies with their anti-white agendas and their middle class guilty-tripping that for years they had been instilling into their students.

Once again, that's yet another set of Australian elites who should be packed off to Singapore for a judicial caning.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:04pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 2:28pm:

Well for starters that's a pretty huge cop-out. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:07pm

Oh but you would bwian.
But Henry Reynold's stupidity far outweighs anything you think Keith has ever done. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #14 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:36pm

I consider myself left leaning and Mark Latham does not speak for me....I am not loving or soft but I do believe that everyone is entitled to be treated fairly and equally....Once you start blaming minorities for all the problems in your life you will never see reason or reflect on your own failings (it is all the Muslims fault)....White middle aged men are the most persecuted people in the world....Just ask Latham and Bolt who are victims of their own stupidity!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:56pm

What do threats to Mark Latham have to do with "the left"?

You have to subscribe to read the article.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 7:56pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Once you start blaming minorities for all the problems in your life you will never see reason or reflect on your own failings (it is all the Muslims fault) ...

Whoa!

So true to form with you Lefties.

Off with the pixies just like all the others here.

Who among any of the membership here has been blaming minorities for all the problems in their life?

Why fabricate completely fictional scenarios like this as a more easy alternative to actually debating the things that are said instead of what you whistle up in your own fevered imagination?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #17 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Once you start blaming minorities for all the problems in your life you will never see reason or reflect on your own failings (it is all the Muslims fault) ...

Whoa!

Who among any of the membership here has been blaming minorities for all the problems in their life?

Why fabricate completely fictional scenarios like this as a more easy alternative to actually debating the things that are said instead of what you whistle up in your own fevered imagination?

It was for emphasis which is why I put it in brackets (it is all the Muslims fault)....Sorry if you are offended and took it personally....I left out "it is all the lefties fault" as well....Of course you have never mentioned it Herb???

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 9:26pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 5:11pm:

He had his epiphany when a university professor of history admitted to him that where there were gaps in chronicled historical evidence it was okay to resort to invention and fiction to bridge the gaps.

From a rusted-on Lefty, in utter disgust Keith Windschuttle changed his colour from pink to blue, and went public on the scam and the fraud that Australia's established academics and historians had be doing to our archived evidential history sources.

He became a pariah after blowing the whistle on all these Leftwing luvvies with their anti-white agendas and their middle class guilty-tripping that for years they had been instilling into their students.

Once again, that's yet another set of Australian elites who should be packed off to Singapore for a judicial caning.

Of course, it is "another set of Australian elites" who paid for Windschuttles desire to transfer his allegience to the Right, Herbie.  It was the old, rusted on, top end of town - the silvertails, the rich, the well to do, who wanted to believe in their old myths about Indigenous Australians.

What a shame that in Windschuttle they found a man who was just as willing to lie and wheedle to get the money that was on offer.   Every "crime" that he accused Reynolds and others of making, he made himself.  He made up the missing bits, he pained pictures that didn't exist and of course, fools like you lapped it up and bought his books.   What a shame he's never completed his "The Fabrication of Aboriginal History", hey, Herbie?  Perhaps he's found the going a bit tougher, the closer he has come to modern day.

What I have always found interesting about Windschuttle is how easy it is to track his change from the Left to the Right on the basis of the money he received.  Talk about selling oneself to the highest bidder.  I wonder if he is proud of his efforts?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 11th, 2017 at 10:23pm

Whoa!

Gee, now who would that be?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 7:50am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 8:48pm:

It was for emphasis which is why I put it in brackets (it is all the Muslims fault)....Sorry if you are offended and took it personally....I left out "it is all the lefties fault" as well....Of course you have never mentioned it Herb???

Not 'offended' ~ just asking you people not to so habitually and with such cavalier abandon misrepresent your antagonists on this forum board by putting words in their mouth and ascribing to them moral scenarios which have no basis in fact.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #21 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:11am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 7:50am:

Not 'offended' ~ just asking you people not to so habitually and with such cavalier abandon misrepresent your antagonists on this forum board by putting words in their mouth and ascribing to them moral scenarios which have no basis in fact.

Bullshit mate....Are you trying to say that you and others have not tried to tarnish Muslims at every chance you get....Are you saying it never happens....Lets say I think you are full of crap....The very fact you chose to deny it shows you have no credability!!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:26am

what is Latham saying herb?..

I cant read it...

does he think bullshiit is soft on Sam??>..

cant be! Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:31am

But you'd be wrong again bwian and obfuscation by you yet again will not alter the facts now will it.
Latham isn't pandering to anyone. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:33am

bwian pandering to stupidity...

Grendel wrote on Dec 11th, 2017 at 6:07pm:

Oh but you would bwian.
But Henry Reynold's stupidity far outweighs anything you think Keith has ever done. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #25 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:34am

I consider myself left leaning and Mark Latham does not speak for me....I am not loving or soft but I do believe that everyone is entitled to be treated fairly and equally....Once you start blaming minorities for all the problems in your life you will never see reason or reflect on your own failings (it is all the Muslims fault)....White middle aged men are the most persecuted people in the world....Just ask Latham and Bolt who are victims of their own stupidity!!!

But it's ok for minorities to claim victimhood and blame everyone else for their problems right Phil.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:09am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:11am:
Bullshit mate....Are you trying to say that you and others have not tried to tarnish Muslims at every chance you get....Are you saying it never happens....Lets say I think you are full of crap....The very fact you chose to deny it shows you have no credability!!!

Tarnish Muslim?

They do perfectly well without any help from myself or others. You may not have notice that every post on the subject comes with a link to a news item that once again reveals these people to be culturally at odds with the mainstream and far more colonists with their own agenda than any other migrant group.

Wake up to yourself.

It's nice to be nice to people, but don't be a damned fool about it. Discrimination forms the basis of preventing ones civilisation from falling apart due to competing ethnic loyalties.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #27 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:21am

In retrospect, it is hard to believe this "BOZO" was once the protégé of the "great man" - Edward Gough Whitlam

It's equally surreal that Latham was once annointed by Caucus to follow Hawke and Keating (another two Whitlam proteges) as Australia's next Labor Prime Minister !

Let's all be grateful Latham had his break-down when he did - during the Howard vs Latham election campaign (with that famous hand-shake)

In his late fifties, the old boy is still a "protégé" - of sorts - though these days his mentor is Larry Pickering

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #28 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:21am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:09am:

Tarnish Muslim?

They do perfectly well without any help from myself or others. You may not have notice that every post on the subject comes with a link to a news item that once again reveals these people to be culturally at odds with the mainstream and far more colonists with their own agenda than any other migrant group.

Wake up to yourself.

It's nice to be nice to people, but don't be a damned fool about it. Discrimination forms the basis of preventing ones civilisation from falling apart due to competing ethnic loyalties.

What about deport all Muslims and similar crap....I note you defend yourself because you are the worst offender....It is like me claiming all Christians are paedophiles because of the actions of a few....Wake up to yourself indeed!!!

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #29 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:24am

Grendel wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 8:34am:

But it's ok for minorities to claim victimhood and blame everyone else for their problems right Phil.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So it is only the left who blame everyone else for their problems....When I said that about the right you where outraged....Idiot!!!

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:39am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:21am:
What about deport all Muslims and similar crap....I note you defend yourself because you are the worst offender....It is like me claiming all Christians are paedophiles because of the actions of a few....Wake up to yourself indeed!!!

In the Spirit of Christmas ~ I forgive you.  Smiley

You see? I'm not the monster that some people paint me out to be.  Smiley

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #31 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:02am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:39am:

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4566/38994348491_2b071ff9a0_b.jpg

Well done Herb....May Allah be with you!!!

Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:19am

And therein lies the big problem.
Everyone deserves a fair go, even though you know nothing of them and their back ground or past or any of the issues of life that they have faced. Basically blind to what could be potentially fatal. That's not how it works, the left can't even understand islam ffs. They treat it as though it's just a passive religion. It is evil and I don't give a toss what some suberb muzzo says, he is lying to your face.
They come from a different life than us. They bring that life with them. Then it all turns ugly and who is to blame???? The left blame the ones shouting out "enough is enough". The so called right. Im not right but I've had a gutfull of this bullsh1t don't speak out against islam. The left shows to much pitty for these people. They try to excuse the bad behavior on their upbringing or hostile environment they left behind. It's not fair on Australians who do the right thing cause it's the right thing to do. It is insulting. My kids have enough threat from citizens of this country let alone compounding it with africans and middle easterners.

Bringing foreigners here and then getting to know them is bloody stupid. It is a way of gov tightening their security, which will only effect the good citizens while the scum still get away with murder, literally.

Enough of the crap. Round up the trouble makers and fcck them off. Gawn for good and throw the family in with them. That way they can own their mistakes for ever just like we Australians have too, and perhaps the family can deal with their scumbag member.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 12:22pm

Oh and you are a liar too Herb, you don't even know what you think...  but you cant fool Phil...  he does. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 12:26pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:24am:

So it is only the left who blame everyone else for their problems....When I said that about the right you where outraged....Idiot!!!

Wassup TROLL...  abuse someone else for a change...  oh wait you do.
Just where did I mention the Left eh? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You want to look at an idiot get a mirror. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 1:48pm

That's right - moral scenarios like rounding up the tinted races and their apologists for extermination; in the fullness of time.

So unfair to bring that one up. Not 'offended'.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #36 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 2:23pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 12:26pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:24am:

Wassup TROLL...  abuse someone else for a change...  oh wait you do.
Just where did I mention the Left eh? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You want to look at an idiot get a mirror. Roll Eyes

No....Just you dickhead!!!

Like you trying to claim you are not a ON troll....Who do you think you are fooling???

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 5:11pm

I'm not an ON TROLL.
You however are an abusive TROLL...

You are abusive Phil...  not me.

A quick read will prove that.

Now did you bother to address any issue?
No you apparently are a mind reader with a holier-than-thou mindset, you also accuse people and abuse them for things they didn't say.

Oh dear Phil...  how low can you go.

You could stop being abusive and apologise of course. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #38 - Dec 12th, 2017 at 6:04pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
I'm not an ON TROLL.
You however are an abusive TROLL...

You are abusive Phil...  not me.

A quick read will prove that.

Now did you bother to address any issue?
No you apparently are a mind reader with a holier-than-thou mindset, you also accuse people and abuse them for things they didn't say.

Oh dear Phil...  how low can you go.

You could stop being abusive and apologise of course. Roll Eyes

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 2:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:02am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 9:39am:

For jj

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4566/38994348491_2b071ff9a0_b.jpg

Well done Herb....May Allah be with you!!!

Happy Allahu Akbar to you too!

Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print