Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
How would you like this (Read 2117 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

How would you like this
Dec 10th, 2017 at 7:05am

Being a member state of the EU now means that you are obliged to accept a quota of migrants, refugees, illegals, call them what you will.
Whatever you call them, bringing them to your country means bringing Islam. Defiance of the Masters of Brussels will bring legal punishment of various kinds.

Islam is the most successful system of totalitarianism ever instituted by man. Forget the word of God, you know and I know this is the evil creation of men.
There are post-Communist societies, there are post-Fascist societies. There are no post-Islamic societies except in the case of the reconquest of Spain.
When the Roman Empire converted to Christianity, all of North Africa became Christian by & large, as did the Middle East. They are now Islamic. Large areas of Asia which were Hindu or Buddhist are now Islamic.
This means they live under the totalitarian regime imposed by the Islamic trilogy of the Koran, Sunna & Haddith. The very meaning of Islam is submission and most of Mohammed's "preachings" are about either control of muslims or elimination of infidels.

But there is hope for Europe. The stranglehold if the liberal globalist elite of Brussels is being challenged. The PM-elect of the Czech Republic has joined with Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and now possibly Romania and Finland in saying they will not have migrants. They have seen what Islam has brought to Germany, Sweden etc.
They want strong protected borders. They want the sovereign right to decide their own destiny, not have it imposed by madmen.

Viva Defiance!

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: How would you like this
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 9:39am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 10th, 2017 at 7:05am:
Being a member state of the EU now means that you are obliged to accept a quota of migrants, refugees, illegals, call them what you will.
Whatever you call them, bringing them to your country means bringing Islam. Defiance of the Masters of Brussels will bring legal punishment of various kinds.

Islam is the most successful system of totalitarianism ever instituted by man. Forget the word of God, you know and I know this is the evil creation of men.
There are post-Communist societies, there are post-Fascist societies. There are no post-Islamic societies except in the case of the reconquest of Spain.
When the Roman Empire converted to Christianity, all of North Africa became Christian by & large, as did the Middle East. They are now Islamic. Large areas of Asia which were Hindu or Buddhist are now Islamic.
This means they live under the totalitarian regime imposed by the Islamic trilogy of the Koran, Sunna & Haddith. The very meaning of Islam is submission and most of Mohammed's "preachings" are about either control of muslims or elimination of infidels.

But there is hope for Europe. The stranglehold if the liberal globalist elite of Brussels is being challenged. The PM-elect of the Czech Republic has joined with Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and now possibly Romania and Finland in saying they will not have migrants. They have seen what Islam has brought to Germany, Sweden etc.
They want strong protected borders. They want the sovereign right to decide their own destiny, not have it imposed by madmen.

Viva Defiance!

Which is why Brexit won.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:50pm

Germany made the Jews fall from Europe.
Will France prevent the Moslems from rising into Europe?

Jews rule the USA
Moslems rule Australia

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 6:32am

On Tuesday the Hungarian parliament voted 142 to 3 for a resolution rejecting the EU plan of mandatory migrant quotas throughout the union.

No doubt in due course similar expressions of opinion will come from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, maybe Finland and others.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:59am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 6:32am:
On Tuesday the Hungarian parliament voted 142 to 3 for a resolution rejecting the EU plan of mandatory migrant quotas throughout the union.

No doubt in due course similar expressions of opinion will come from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, maybe Finland and others.

isnt it s HUMAN RIGHT to protect your own borders??..

or does Human Rights only protect the invaders?..

I dont know which way is the best way  I seriously dont..

but I sure as hell wouldnt want some faceless group telling me who and or what! I can do or not do in my own country...

that would be the pits..

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 9:35am

cods wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 7:59am:
but I sure as hell wouldnt want some faceless group telling me who and or what! I can do or not do in my own country...

that would be the pits..

Neither would I. But they're not faceless, here's a couple of them:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 10:01am

It's a program designed to assist Italy and Greece, who get more refugees than anyone else.

Quote:
"The contested decision automatically helps to relieve the considerable pressure on the asylum systems of Italy and Greece following the migration crisis in the summer of 2015 and... is thus appropriate for attaining the objective which it pursues".
http://www.dw.com/en/eu-refugee-quotas-proportionate-european-court-of-justice-i...

It's not a Muslim plot, it's about member states joining forces to help out their fellow countries. And yes, it's currently being contested in the European Court of Justice.

I'm not sure of the laws being contested, but I think there's a good chance Hungary and Slovakia will win. 

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 10:39am

Why would anyone listen to the previous poster on these issues when it has a history as a Muslim apologist.
Brussels is motivated by two factors:

1 Alleviating Germany's problem which was deliberately caused by Merkel

2 Implementing the Soros plan for the Islamisation of Europe

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 10:40am

The PM-elect of the Czech Republic has joined with Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and now possibly Romania and Finland in saying they will not have migrants. They have seen what Islam has brought to Germany, Sweden etc.

Seeing is believing. The Czech Republic believes what it sees, there's no confusion in their minds, they simply don't want rape, bombings, theft and muggings in their streets. It's just basic common sense to reject all that

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 1:07pm

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 14th, 2017 at 10:39am:
Why would anyone listen to the previous poster on these issues when it has a history as a Muslim apologist.
Brussels is motivated by two factors:

1 Alleviating Germany's problem which was deliberately caused by Merkel

2 Implementing the Soros plan for the Islamisation of Europe

What's it got to do with Muslims? I was in Europe recently, and the refugees were mainly Africans - most likely Christians.

Brussels is motivated to distribute the refugees who arrive in Italy and Greece throughout Europe. They do this as signatories to the UNHCR.

Soros doesn't have plans for Islam. He's a Hungarian Jew.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 1:28pm

The European Union (EU) is accusing Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic of refusing to share the "burden" of allowing Muslim migrants into their countries.

On December 4 the European Commission — the governing body of the European Union that proposes legislation and implements the EU's decisions — launched "infringement procedures" against the three countries, claiming they are "in breach of their legal obligations."

The EU ruled in 2015 that 160,000 refugees be distributed throughout most member countries of the EU.

Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic were required to take in about 8,000 Muslims migrants. Poland and Hungary have not taken in any migrants while the Czech Republic has taken in 12 people.

After the massive jump in Muslim-perpetrated crimes in countries like Great Britain, Germany, France and Sweden — Poland's leaders have pledged to protect Polish citizens.

Beata Szydło, Poland's ex-Prime Minister, maintained "it is impossible not to connect" the uptick in European terror attacks and the influx of Muslim migrants.

Poland's Deputy Foreign Minister asserted, "No one will lift the duty of providing public safety from the Polish government." 

Viktor Orbán, Hungary's Prime Minister, has called Muslim migrants "a poison," claiming "every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk."

He has been fighting his own battle against globalist George Soros, a secular Jew born in Hungary who has been using his billions of dollars to fund "progressive" programs like Muslim immigration, the acceptance of homosexuality and legalization of abortion and euthanasia.
Orbán slammed the EU in August when he declared there was a concerted effort to de-Christianize Europe and that Muslim migration was part of that program.

"We can never show solidarity with ideologies, peoples and ethnic groups, which are committed to the goal of changing the very European culture, which forms the essence, meaning and purpose of the European way of life," he warned. "We must not show solidarity with groups and ideologies which oppose the aims of European existence and culture because that would lead to surrender," he asserted.

Hungarian government minister András Aradszki called Soros' work "satanic," commenting that Europe is bowing to a "globalist agenda," noting that Christianity itself is under attack:

We see this with abortion, euthanasia, same-sex marriage and the forced politicization of gender theory. The Soros mercenaries do not cite the Holy Father's thoughts on this. We see the great European attacks against families, in which Soros and his comrades want to destroy the independence and values of nation states for the purpose of watering down the Christian spirit of Europe with the forced settlement of tens of millions of migrants. But the fight against Satan is a Christian duty. Yes, I speak of an attack by Satan, who is also the angel of denial, because they are denying what they are preparing to do — even when it is completely obvious. They frantically try to prove that there is no quota, there is no compulsory settlement and the Soros Plan does not exist.

Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic are claiming the EU cannot interfere with their sovereignty and that they will fight to keep the Islam out of their nations.
:Church Militant

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 14th, 2017 at 3:45pm

Can you show one '"progressive" program like Muslim immigration' that George Soros funds, Bogie?

We'll put this to rest once and for all.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:39pm

From a westerner's perspective, which I appreciate is not yours, it comes across as very warped to describe Muslim immigration as "progressive". I should have thought retrograde is a better adjective.
That aside, as I recall, Soros has been linked as a donor to Planned Parenthood, the organisation that doesn't object to near term foetuses being ripped apart; to the Antifa criminal organisation; to the NGO s providing a taxi service across the Med for the invading detritus of Africa and the Levant; to the forces opposed to the nations  in Eastern Europe standing up for their countries' sovereignty.
That should be enough to see him hung.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2017 at 7:03pm by bogarde73 »  

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:43pm

However there is now some good news.
The fascist EU leader Tusk has foreshadowed an abandonment of the attempt to force Muslim immigration on those countries who are smart enough and have the guts to not want a bar of it.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 16th, 2017 at 6:09am

Poll figures on opposition to Muslim immigration: Czech Republic 82%  Slovakia 81%  Poland 74%.
These results were in response to questions which sought views on the issue even if it meant loss of EU funds.

:Voice of Europe

Do we have a polling company brave enough to put the question to Australians?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print