USA Florida
Re: Iranian democracy
Reply #240 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:57pm

mozzaok wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:52pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:49pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:47am:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
Meanwhile, let's get back on topic, because all we have learned with the dismissal diversion, is that, people will believe what they want, and will resist silly things like evidence, if it does not support their preconceived notions.

So what is happening in IRAN?

Quote:
[/"The President and Vice-President of the United States, in their numerous absurd tweets, incited Iranians to engage in disruptive acts," the ambassador wrote to the UN Security Council president and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.quote]

[quote]The US didn't immediately respond to the letter, which maintains that Washington "has crossed every limit in flouting rules and principles of international law governing the civilised conduct of international relations".
At least 21 people have been killed and hundreds arrested in Iran during a week of anti-government protests and unrest over economic woes and official corruption.
Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people took part in counter-demonstrations on Wednesday backing the clerically overseen government, which has said "enemies of Iran" are fomenting the protests.

Quote:
Trump has unleashed a series of tweets in recent days backing the protesters, saying Iran is "failing at every level" and declaring that it is "time for change" in the Islamic Republic.
"Such respect for the people of Iran as they try to take back their corrupt government," he tweeted on Wednesday.
"You will see great support from the United States at the appropriate time!"
Guterres is following the developments in Iran with concern, deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said earlier on Wednesday.
He said the secretary-general urged respect for free-expression rights and stressed that any demonstrations should be peaceful.
Trump's UN envoy, Ambassador Nikki Haley, on Tuesday called for an emergency Security Council meeting on Iran, saying the UN needed to speak out in support of the protesters.
As yet, no meeting has been scheduled.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/crossed-every-limit-iran-un-letter-blames-trump-over...

So we once more see people dying to protest in Iran, that is a very serious way to run a democracy???

No surprise that the mullahs, who repress, with violence, all real public protests, once more rally their rent a crowd loons to praise Allan, and themselves as his faithful servants.
When the Danish Cartoon pogrom was being run by Islamist forces around the world, Iran chipped in with "spontaneous" protests to demand the murder of Danish citizens, and sanctions against the Danish government. Democracy is obviously alive and well in Iran, which cannot be said for all those Iranians who have been supportung it "publicly".

More indigenous people are dying in Australian prisons without protesting and no one gives damn about that and you are "genuinely crying" out of love for Iranians.

Are you an Iranian or maybe you should have look in your backyard.

Well for starters I believe your assertion to be absolutely false, regarding more aborigines dying in our jails, than iranians who protest against their theocratic masters.

And yes, my heart and sympathy, and support, goes to all people who struggle against violent oppression.
Whether it be muslim and jewish children subjected to genital mutilation, or actual political dissidents putting there lives on the line by publicly protesting against the fascist style of theocracy in Iran.
It is grossly insulting to their bravery to compare them to criminals who suicide in the hope of making the authorities look bad. Not super intelligent choice there, but what we have come to expect.

So it wasn't enough that you stole their land and enslave them and now on the top of that you have to pronounce them as criminals , pedophiles and so on, I guess to cover up your crimes.
What a cruel fascism.

Do you have a full time carer??

If yes, that makes sense.
If No, get one.

There is nothing personal in my post therefore no reason to be nasty.
Let's be rational and cultured. Probably you should use as a role model freediver, He works for ASIO.
Thank you very much in advance.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2018 at 4:04pm by capitosinora »  

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #241 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 4:15pm

If you had not proven yourself so lacking in every skill necessary for polite debate, I would have.
But you insist on posting ludicrous dross, with nary a thought for verification or actual explanatory ssupport through logical argument, hence, I assume you lack any such abilities, and reply in a way I believe you may understand.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #242 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:23am

So it wasn't enough that you stole their land and enslave them and now on the top of that you have to pronounce them as criminals , pedophiles and so on, I guess to cover up your crimes.
What a cruel fascism.

Oh? Says the citizen of a nation which 'stole the land of the Indigenous Peoples of the North American continent, and enslaved them'???

You seem to have forgotten about Andrew Jackson and the Indian Removal Act, and the subsequent Trail of Tears.

The Americans treated their indigenous peoples much worst than the British did.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #243 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 4:21pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:23am:
What a cruel fascism.

Oh? Says the citizen of a nation which 'stole the land of the Indigenous Peoples of the North American continent, and enslaved them'???

You seem to have forgotten about Andrew Jackson and the Indian Removal Act, and the subsequent Trail of Tears.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #244 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 6:08pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

Read your history, Cap. Andrew Jackson. You know who he was, right?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #245 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 7:41am

Auggie wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 6:08pm:
What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

Read your history, Cap. Andrew Jackson. You know who he was, right?

There is medicine for you as well.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #246 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 5:22pm

What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

Ah, so all the history about all the massacres of the Native Americans by the white colonists were all concocted, hey?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #247 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 5:22pm:
What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

Ah, so all the history about all the massacres of the Native Americans by the white colonists were all concocted, hey?  Really?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I love to see two mongs duking it out.

It's  touching to see how they think they may have a point to grope for despite the thick fog that envelopes their minds.

Hope is a wonder, isn't  it? Bless 'em.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #248 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 4:22pm

Frank wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:14pm:
What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

It's  touching to see how they think they may have a point to grope for despite the thick fog that envelopes their minds.

I say, old boy, would that fog be tinted?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Jan 23rd, 2018 at 7:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 4:22pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:14pm:
What a cruel fascism.

Cheap MI6 propaganda.

I say, old boy, would that fog be tinted?

Dunno - it's thick like you, but.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print