Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
James Packer Dodges a bullet... (Read 4705 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: James Packer Dodges a bullet...
Reply #15 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Cods, I'm sure if we are going to put all the lard arseness down to mental health, western countries are full of nut cases. Barely saw a fat kid when I was at school, look at them these days, so many people with mental health issues, where did these issues come from?

It's pretty simple actually, high caloric food is very profitable.
I think a lot of what we call a mental illness today was just someone being a sook in the olden days Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:16pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:59pm:
why do you have to put this lady down??

what has she done to you?...

she has a few psychological issues   probably the same as most people only worse....leave her alone  as far as I know she doesnt torment anyone! Angry Angry

as for james packer take away his father fortune  and you have a big fat revolting  dude..
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/13/09/3636591F00000578-3687554-Fuller_fra...

Cods thats a pic of slim James.  This is more recent

I couldnt find the latest on him... I knew he had busted his stomach staples..lol..no thats unkind I believe he had it undone..but yes all the money in the world doesnt buy you good health does it...its sad we dont have more understanding out there these people suffer terrible  do I know what the answer is..?  No I wish I did  if I did find the answer I would give it away I wouldnt sell it like most do..  making money out of sick people isnt right..and making fun of them is even worse.

I have the answer, Cods.

Here's my day
Breakfast - boiled egg black coffee
Lunch - can of 4 bean mix with some kimchi
Arvo snack - a plum
Dinner - Chicken breast and a salad

Exercise -
90 mins on the paddleboard
5km walk

Kosher?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

she has a few psychological issues   probably the same as most people only worse....leave her alone  as far as I know she doesnt torment anyone! Angry Angry

as for james packer take away his father fortune  and you have a big fat revolting  dude..
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/13/09/3636591F00000578-3687554-Fuller_fra...

I couldnt find the latest on him... I knew he had busted his stomach staples..lol..no thats unkind I believe he had it undone..but yes all the money in the world doesnt buy you good health does it...its sad we dont have more understanding out there these people suffer terrible  do I know what the answer is..?  No I wish I did  if I did find the answer I would give it away I wouldnt sell it like most do..  making money out of sick people isnt right..and making fun of them is even worse.

I have the answer, Cods.

Here's my day
Arvo snack - a plum

Exercise -
5km walk

Kosher?

Is james lucky he dumped that fat jew?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:40pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Cods, I'm sure if we are going to put all the lard arseness down to mental health, western countries are full of nut cases. Barely saw a fat kid when I was at school, look at them these days, so many people with mental health issues, where did these issues come from?

I think a lot of what we call a mental illness today was just someone being a sook in the olden days Smiley

well we were talking about two people here....both have had unusual lives.. I will say no more..

its all their own fault..

there make you happy,.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:30pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:24pm:

And the new way to combat it is to tell them it's OK to be a sook, lard arse, whatever, coddle them and give them safe places to feel bad about themselves. After all, god forbid they were ever to experience being offended about their shortcomings and overcome them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 11:48pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

I have the answer, Cods.

Here's my day
Arvo snack - a plum

Exercise -
5km walk

Kosher?

Is james lucky he dumped that fat jew?

You'll be next.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 2:33am

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Maybe if she'd married him she would have taken better care of herself as she could afford the personal trainers and chefs etc.

I get the feeling that her getting raped in her 20s, stress, and all sorts of other problems she had lead to her gaining a lot of weight. If she married James, he might have been able to mitigate the problems she faced. But he would not have stopped Tziporah's personal problems.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 2:46am

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 2:33am:
Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Maybe if she'd married him she would have taken better care of herself as she could afford the personal trainers and chefs etc.

I get the feeling that her getting raped in her 20s, stress, and all sorts of other problems she had lead to her gaining a lot of weight. If she married James, he might have been able to mitigate the problems she faced. But he would not have stopped Tziporah's personal problems.

You are making excuses for her. Was lard arse James raped too?

Edit: I'll probably regret saying this but my wife was raped when she was 12, she's not a lard arse, she has suffered depression since the birth of out 3rd child, she is not a lard arse. Stop using personal tragedy as an excuse to be less(more?) than you can. Stop whining and do something, stop seeking safe spaces and get out there. Oh, and she'd also have brought shame on the family by being raped if she lived in a country run by Islam and may not be alive. She's also been stabbed in the chest and bears the scar in one tit as proof while walking back from art school in Perth to the bus station. So many whiney people piss me off about their problems, I've never heard one excuse from her.

As I've said here before, I wasn't treated well as a young man. I've had my father shove a shotgun in my mouth telling me he was going to blow my head off. I've sat across the desk in Scarborough copshop and had a cop pull a .38 and tell me I'm going to shoot you and say you were running because I didn't tell him what he wanted(I called his bluff and said it would look funny me sitting on a chair with my brains on the floor when they investigated it.)

If it seems I'm a little pissed over this snowflake crap, I am, people use too many excuses rather than taking responsibility. I for one can't wear their pathetic excuses.

Life sucks and then you get on with it to make it better.
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2017 at 3:31am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Shut up, Setanta. Seems that I have had a harder life than you. Had guns pulled on you? I have been shot. My ex-girlfriend grew up in an abusive family, raped by a family friend, and developed an eating disorder. I have been mugged at knife point, and then seen that mugger get shot 10 seconds later by an army buddy of a former friend. I have been accused of things beyond my control that lead to being harrassed for a very long time. I was an accused murderer by proxy at age 9 by none the less than 2 teachers, two police officers, 2 family members of the murdered (including one that escaped being murdered).

But the thing about our stories is that it is not Kate Fischer's problem. Had she experienced any of our problems, she might be dead and not just fat. Go ask her for her story and find out the source of her weight gain. I bet it is not just overeating and a lack of exercise.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #24 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:04pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:42pm:
Shut up, Setanta. Seems that I have had a harder life than you. Had guns pulled on you? I have been shot. My ex-girlfriend grew up in an abusive family, raped by a family friend, and developed an eating disorder. I have been mugged at knife point, and then seen that mugger get shot 10 seconds later by an army buddy of a former friend. I have been accused of things beyond my control that lead to being harrassed for a very long time. I was an accused murderer by proxy at age 9 by none the less than 2 teachers, two police officers, 2 family members of the murdered (including one that escaped being murdered).

But the thing about our stories is that it is not Kate Fischer's problem. Had she experienced any of our problems, she might be dead and not just fat. Go ask her for her story and find out the source of her weight gain. I bet it is not just overeating and a lack of exercise.

Now tell me... Do you blame your inability to control your weight on that or do you know that you eat and drink the wrong shyte and don't exercise enough? From what I have read of your battle with weight, you don't blame anything in your history and know exactly why you put on weight and attempt to address it. You do nothing here but help the point I was making.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:17pm

ok, calm down people...

this wasn't meant to stir a hornets nest...

leave the emotion and personal problems out of it...

have a great weekend Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Some people are more resilient than others and I don't hold it against anyone for coping less well for the serious type of sheet you guys have been thru.

I still judge,  but more just in a pragmatic way of ranking how people have played the cards delt to them.

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 3:17am

Setanta wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:42pm:

Now tell me... Do you blame your inability to control your weight on that or do you know that you eat and drink the wrong shyte and don't exercise enough? From what I have read of your battle with weight, you don't blame anything in your history and know exactly why you put on weight and attempt to address it. You do nothing here but help the point I was making.

Well, it is a long story. But I can't really write much without revealing who I am. But I have been a victim of people's pranks. Pranks of people 'poisoning' my water supply and leaving me with health problems that included somewhat uncontrollable weight gain, no matter how well I do with exercise and dieting. This schitt has only stopped in the last 18 months, and I am re-establishing control over my life. And, for the record, a lot of the problems involve people clashing with me because they want something for nothing.

If I went about having a diet of fatty foods and sugary drinks, and lacked exercising, I would be blaming myself for my weight gain. But the whole issue is that I have gained weight as a result of poor self-esteem, depression, lack of sleep, overstressing myself, and being stressed as a result of a former drug dealer trying to blackmail me. Incidentally, that drug dealer had a lot of contacts who were more than willing to make people's lives a misery for the sake of money making activities.

Some of the blame for my health I can accept responsibility. But I had a hard entrance toward adulthood and I was unprepared. I can imagine that Kate, with the reputation of being a bit of a slut (real or imagined) was probably not expecting her to be the victim of certain capital crimes. She probably suffered to the point that she gave up and took to eating as a form of comforting and self-defence. Though, it is not up to me to make that call. Gaining weight for me was a type of defence. Though, I received unsolicited harm from the nutjobs in the neighbourhood who decided that their fun was more important than my life.

I feel like I had exaggerated my problems. Unfortunately, they are not exaggerations, but real life scenarios that have victimised me. It is a surprise that *I* am alive, and not just fat.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 5:43am

At the end of the day we all make our own decisions and have to live with that.

If anyone is overweight then I would suspect they know how and why. If they don't admit it to anyone and play the victim they would secretly have to admit it to themselves on reflection.

Whether they care or not is another thing.

I don't keep negative people in my life. That includes druggo's and other criminals. It only means trouble and ruining your own life.

Its up to you to reverse that trend and live a happier life Smiley

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2017 at 11:07am

James Packer proves that having money doesn't necessarily mean having merit

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print