Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
James Packer Dodges a bullet... (Read 4711 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

James Packer Dodges a bullet...
Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Quote:
Former pin-up Kate Fischer claims she was bullied by police, could fight drink-driving charges

FORMER model and actor Kate Fischer has accused Victorian police of being “bullies” as she considers fighting drink-driving charges.

The 44-year-old, now legally known as Tziporah Malkah, [wtf  Shocked ] is accused of driving while intoxicated at Toorak in Melbourne’s inner-east on January 3.

It’s also alleged she refused a breath test after an accident, drove carelessly, reversed in an unsafe manner, and stopped on a nature strip.

THE 90S BOMBSHELL YOU WON’T RECOGNISE  Grin

The former flame of billionaire James Packer, who appeared in the 1993 film Sirens, had shunned the spotlight for years, living quietly in Toorak before appearing on reality show I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!

Malkah appeared in Melbourne Magistrates’ Court today facing seven charges, and indicated she may contest some or all of them.

The court was told she was “extremely unhappy” with the way police acted on the night of the allegations.

im a Celebrity... GET ME OUT OF HERE..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

fischer_001.jpg (23 KB | 42 )
fischer_001.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: James Packer Dodges a bullet...
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:35pm

I mean..

look...

ok.. I got nothing..

FISCHER4.jpg (44 KB | 30 )
FISCHER4.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:39pm

Maybe if she'd married him she would have taken better care of herself as she could afford the personal trainers and chefs etc.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:59pm

why do you have to put this lady down??

what has she done to you?...

she has a few psychological issues   probably the same as most people only worse....leave her alone  as far as I know she doesnt torment anyone! Angry Angry

as for james packer take away his father fortune  and you have a big fat revolting  dude..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:05pm

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:59pm:

she has a few psychological issues   probably the same as most people only worse....leave her alone  as far as I know she doesnt torment anyone! Angry Angry

as for james packer take away his father fortune  and you have a big fat revolting  dude..
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/13/09/3636591F00000578-3687554-Fuller_fra...

Cods thats a pic of slim James.  This is more recent

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:15pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:05pm:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/13/09/3636591F00000578-3687554-Fuller_fra...

That's gross. He can buy anything except a dietitian and a trainer. Why do people let themselves get like this.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:21pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:15pm:

That's gross. He can buy anything except a dietitian and a trainer. Why do people let themselves get like this.

He suffers depression and you can chart the severity of his condition by his weight.  Looks like he's put on 30kg in 9 months.

I lived around the corner from him for many years and you could see the huge contrast of moods on his face.

Sometimes light as a feather sometimes very very dark

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:21pm:

He suffers depression and you can chart the severity of his condition by his weight.  Looks like he's put on 30kg in 9 months.

I lived around the corner from him for many years and you could see the huge contrast of moods on his face.

My wife has suffered from depression since the birth of our last child, it doesn't seem fattening to her.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:39pm:
Maybe if she'd married him she would have taken better care of herself as she could afford the personal trainers and chefs etc.

she didn't need personal trainers to turn into a fat tub of lard....

why does she need personal trainers to get thin again???

just walk that shiit off... !!

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:05pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:56pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:21pm:

My wife has suffered from depression since the birth of our last child, it doesn't seem fattening to her.

I guess different folks manage in different ways. He shoves pizza in his gob.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:06pm

she was driving around DRUNK and could have killed someone.. ''

then

she wont take responsibility because she still thinks she's some sort of "big time" celebrity and thinks she's above the law...  Roll Eyes

she "refuses" to take a breatho.. "because she's a big timer"  Roll Eyes

then she goes to court calling vicpol a bunch of bullies because they have the audacity to ask her for a breath analysis ...

the fat pig can go get stuffed...

drunken moronic slob could have killed a child riding their bike or some elderly citizen trying to get across the road...

then she acts like this holier than thou slob?

give me strength....  Roll Eyes

FISCHER3.jpg (34 KB | 32 )
FISCHER3.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:12pm

it sounds so easy when you don t have any issues....not everyone is built the same..looking at anna rexic  makes me sick as well.....

do you think she may have had  mental issues.?.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

is it only people who starve themselves that have mental issues?... Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:16pm

I couldnt find the latest on him... I knew he had busted his stomach staples..lol..no thats unkind I believe he had it undone..but yes all the money in the world doesnt buy you good health does it...its sad we dont have more understanding out there these people suffer terrible  do I know what the answer is..?  No I wish I did  if I did find the answer I would give it away I wouldnt sell it like most do..  making money out of sick people isnt right..and making fun of them is even worse.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:21pm

Cods, I'm sure if we are going to put all the lard arseness down to mental health, western countries are full of nut cases. Barely saw a fat kid when I was at school, look at them these days, so many people with mental health issues, where did these issues come from?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:21pm

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 9:16pm:

I couldnt find the latest on him... I knew he had busted his stomach staples..lol..no thats unkind I believe he had it undone..but yes all the money in the world doesnt buy you good health does it...its sad we dont have more understanding out there these people suffer terrible  do I know what the answer is..?  No I wish I did  if I did find the answer I would give it away I wouldnt sell it like most do..  making money out of sick people isnt right..and making fun of them is even worse.

I have the answer, Cods.

Here's my day
Breakfast - boiled egg black coffee
Lunch - can of 4 bean mix with some kimchi
Arvo snack - a plum
Dinner - Chicken breast and a salad

Exercise -
90 mins on the paddleboard
5km walk

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2