Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maddie Mc Cann 10 years on (Read 933 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Maddie Mc Cann 10 years on
Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:38am

apparently there has been a new lead in the case of missing girl Madeleine McCann who went missing from her resort appt 10 years ago - she was aged 3- A woman of interest ( woman in purple ) has been located and she was already known to police- she was hanging around the apartment the night just before Maddie went missing- looking very suspicious- her husband - now dead - was a pedophile- fingers crossed maybe this time- she would be 13 now if still alive

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/uk-police-are-chasing-a-strong-new-le...

Quote:
DETECTIVES hunting for Madeleine McCann have travelled to Bulgaria to pursue a new lead, it has been revealed.
Investigators are seeking a mysterious figure dubbed “the woman in purple” who may hold the key to the British girl’s disappearance a decade ago in Portugal.
The Sun newspaper has revealed that the woman’s husband, now dead, is a convicted paedophile.
The couple were working as domestic helpers near the Algarve holiday apartment where Madeleine vanished in 2007, aged three.
More than 10 years have passed since Madeleine McCann disappeared but police continue to pursue fresh leads. Picture: Getty Images
More than 10 years have passed since Madeleine McCann disappeared but police continue to pursue fresh leads. Picture: Getty ImagesSource:Getty Images
Locals reported them to police in the days following the disappearance but nothing was followed up until Scotland Yard officers re-examined statements recently.
Witnesses said the woman was seen close to the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying.
She and her husband vanished after Madeleine went missing. Cops have been unable to locate the wife despite extensive searches.
But a recent breakthrough has now taken police to Bulgaria in eastern Europe, it was reported overnight.
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:53am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Maddie Mc Cann 10 years on
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:39pm

this is so frustrating- I hope something happens at last/turns up- or stop putting it in the news-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:43pm

it would be a miracle wouldnt it?...I cant believe the things that have been said about these people..

like you would travel top Portugal to murder your 3 yr old wouldnt you??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyesthere are just so many sick people out there...not just the ones that took this child.. but the hate trolls that have to dig in...they too need locking up!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:57pm

cods wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:43pm:
it would be a miracle wouldnt it?...I cant believe the things that have been said about these people..

like you would travel top Portugal to murder your 3 yr old wouldnt you??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyesthere are just so many sick people out there...not just the ones that took this child.. but the hate trolls that have to dig in...they too need locking up!

I know you are not supposed to judge pp from the look cods but not at any point did I think for  a minute they killed their daughter- and you are right of course who would be stupid enough to think they had to go all that way- I just hope now they find the truth at last- because there is no way she is alive now but it may lay this nightmare to rest at last for the McCanns- they have been through way too much
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2017 at 5:47pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 5:34pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/university-students-post-goes-viral...

CLAIMS made by a university student that she is missing toddler Madeleine McCann have gone viral.

Harriet Brookes pointed to pictures of brown spots on her eye and leg as evidence she is the long-lost child who vanished in 2007.

Posting screenshots from Wikipedia and pictures of the little girl, she said that, like Maddie, she had a brown spot on her iris, The Sun reported.

She told her friends: “Right guys. I don’t usually believe in conspiracy theories but honestly I think I’m Madeleine McCann.”

One responded: “I f***ing give up.”

She then posted a picture of her eye and leg calling them “Exhibit A” and “Exhibit B”.

Another friend responded with several crying emojis before Harriet, from Manchester, added: “I’m Madeleine McCann and I don’t know what to do with myself.”

Screenshots of the group chat were posted on Twitter by her friend Elizabeth with the caption, “Close the door am out”.

More than 100,000 people have liked the post but there is a strong reason to suspect the student might not be the person she claims.

Brookes told The Tab that she “just sent it for a joke”.

“I’m loving reading people’s reactions. I feel like so many people are taking it seriously,” she said.

Maddie disappeared while on a family holiday in Portugal in 2007 when she was just three-years-old.

what a cruel insensitive young women...

I dont know what anyone can do about this...

is it ignorance that would cause a person to think this was a JOKE.. Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 5:47pm

Missing white woman syndrome.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd