Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Milo and promoters billed for police protection (Read 12404 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Milo and promoters billed for police protection
Reply #15 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 6:37pm

Justsayno wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 4:17pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Hitler had the Brown Shirts,

Yes, and we can observe from your your recent posts how much you admire them.

Well, they built the autobahn. They created the Volkswagen. They created a market for Cyclon B.

Do you have a problem with that?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 6:38pm

Go Milo.  I want my kids to hear him.

This is what intelligent disagreement and discussion looks like, feral, shouty progs

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Frank wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Go Milo.  I want my kids to hear him.

This is what intelligent disagreement and discussion looks like, feral, shouty progs

Have they read the Art of the Deal?

Compelling reading, old boy.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:24pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:25pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
The OP makes it sound like Milo cannot be forced to pay the bill, and I do not think he should. We need harsher penalties for people using violence to achieve censorship.

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 11:21am:
I agree....If you hold an event that needs police protection then you should be charged for that protection or take measures to ensure public safety for all concerned....Protesting is not illegal in Australia!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are you in favour of allowing groups like antifa to silence these speakers by making it too expensive for them and their supporters to gather anywhere? Is that really the sort of society you want?

I would be happy if the police arrested the trouble makers (both sides) and charged them with an offence so Milo or anyone else can sue them for the cost of security....If you don't need security you don't have to pay for it!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Why should Milo have to chase them up? Most of the antifa mob are dole bludgers anyway.

Are you saying you are in favour of antifa being able to shut people like Milo down by making it too expensive for them to express their opinion, so long as there is a theoretical possibility of them recovering some of the money?

Or have you simply not thought it through?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
The OP makes it sound like Milo cannot be forced to pay the bill, and I do not think he should. We need harsher penalties for people using violence to achieve censorship.

I agree....If you hold an event that needs police protection then you should be charged for that protection or take measures to ensure public safety for all concerned....Protesting is not illegal in Australia!!!

Are you in favour of allowing groups like antifa to silence these speakers by making it too expensive for them and their supporters to gather anywhere? Is that really the sort of society you want?

Hitler had the Brown Shirts, FD. Are you in favour of allowing racist militias to pass their duties onto the Victorian police?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

FD?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:29pm

Can we charge all Muslims for the incredible cost we spend on anti terror security?

IBI

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #21 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:29pm

Clearly, these protests were coordinated, so why not ask the leftist leaders to foot the bill?

In all fairness, that's why we pay taxes, in order to fund things like this. If people are required to foot the bill for security as a result of legal protest (which is a right), then it will only disincentivize protest.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:29pm:
Can we charge all Muslims for the incredible cost we spend on anti terror security?

Damn good point.

Border protection.
Anti-terrorist activities.
The incarceration of terrorists and street crime Muslims.
Millions spent on translating every government brochure into Arabic and other languages.
The cost of deportations.

The bill must run to a couple of billions each year.

Whatever our entire Muslim community is paying in taxes each year, it's not nearly enough to cover the cost of maintaining some control over their worst elements.

Muslim immigration has been a dead loss to this country, and yet namby-pamby soft-dick liberals like Turnbull is still bringing them in on the yearly quota.

Having an ignorant fool like this at the helm of this country is just sheer madness.

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:40pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:39pm

FD, where are you? Do you think the Australian taxpayer should pay for wacist pwopaganda? Or should Milo employ Herbie's Nazi Dad's Army as security?

Please explain.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:29pm:

What religion is Milo, Gordon?

I'm curious. I don't think FD wants to say.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:39pm:
FD, where are you? Do you think the Australian taxpayer should pay for wacist pwopaganda? Or should Milo employ Herbie's Nazi Dad's Army as security?

Please explain.

Who paid for the police to control this little emotional outpouring from the religion of peace?

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:45pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:39pm:

Please explain.

Who paid for the police to control this little emotional outpouring from the religion of peace?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Islamic_Protest_in_Hyd...

Hard to say, Gordon.

Are they tinted?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:46pm

Freediver? You're not doing yourself any credit for playing patron to this idiot who arrives within moments to step on my posts with gibberish as a way of derailing and censoring what I have to say.

It's time you put your forum board on an adult footing and stopped playing host to vandals like Karnal and Gregg.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:46pm:
Freediver? You're not doing yourself any credit for playing patron to this idiot who arrives within moments to step on my posts with gibberish as a way of derailing and censoring what I have to say.

It's time you put your forum board on an adult footing and stopped playing host to vandals like Karnal and Gregg.

He's right, FD. I'm offending him. Herbie's hurt. Can't you see that?

How is Herbie expected to mobilise the Stormfront crowd and protect foreign wacists if he's abused and victimised by the apologists? You need to protect him. That's your job.

Now, Herbie's sent a stern PM to your mailbox. Can you do something about this please?

We expect to see Herbie's complaints dealt with. No one has the right to not be offended, you know.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #29 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:57pm

freediver wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:24pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 2:25pm:

I would be happy if the police arrested the trouble makers (both sides) and charged them with an offence so Milo or anyone else can sue them for the cost of security....If you don't need security you don't have to pay for it!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Why should Milo have to chase them up? Most of the antifa mob are dole bludgers anyway.

Are you saying you are in favour of antifa being able to shut people like Milo down by making it too expensive for them to express their opinion, so long as there is a theoretical possibility of them recovering some of the money?

Or have you simply not thought it through?

I will put it this way....

Milo thinks he is a rock star....If you have Rock concert you must provide security....Milo's concert needed 350 police in riot gear to keep him alive....If Milo and other celebrities who are in a similar position sue these organisations and individuals for the cost of the security then some of these dickheads would think twice about causing trouble....Otherwise you pay the price regardless???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print