Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Milo and promoters billed for police protection (Read 12413 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Milo and promoters billed for police protection
Reply #105 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:55pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:
Do you support holding Milo financially accountable for the moronic actions of the imbeciles trying to prevent his talks from going ahead?

No....The Victorian police are....My solution was for Milo to sue the dickheads....Either way I do not believe taxpayers should have to pay for it....Everyone knew there was going to be trouble as there where 350 riot police there and the media....A very successful advertising promotion for Milo in his line of work???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Milo should be charged a capped amount comensurat with what's required to crowd control the number of people attending his event.  That's fair. The cost to control the protesters unfortunately needs to be carried by taxpayers.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:56pm

Freediver wrote....
Quote:
Do you support holding Milo financially accountable for the moronic actions of the imbeciles trying to prevent his talks from going ahead?

No....The Victorian police are....My solution was for Milo to sue the dickheads....Either way I do not believe taxpayers should have to pay for it....Everyone knew there was going to be trouble as there where 350 riot police there and the media....A very successful advertising promotion for Milo in his line of work???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You see? Now, that's the difference between you and FD, Phil. FD's solution is to ship in stupid, miserable Yanks just out of nappies to give Herbie and the old boy jolly old hardons.

Your solution is for Milo to employ an army of Brown Shirts to carry torches and beat up any recalcitrants.

Have you thought of combining your two solutions? Couldn't we dress the police in Nazi uniforms and train them to take out the trash? A win-win by any stretch of the imagination, shurely, and one we all know FD would approve of, but won't say.

You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:57pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:37pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 6:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
I think it's time Australia started charging and locking up these violent left wing nazis. They are a disgrace. They are the true violent humans.

Yes, but I think you'll find FD wants to leave the right wing Nazis alone.

Superior culture, innit.

Dunno.
But have you ever tried to put across a difference to a leftist. They call you names, threaten you, give you demeaning labels. Bloody disgraceful and you don't even have to be a right wing.

I know - take that hideous Yassmin woman. She had the hyde to call us racist. Us!

So abusive, no unfair.

Why? Cause Australia doesn't need islam Grin
We accept all races but our law and culture is to stay. We don't bend and pretend. Respect the hand that helps you.

That's right. These people offend us just by coming here.

How very dare they.

Is islam a particularly progressive culture?  They seem to be tracking about 500 years behind western society.

Have you read any of the old boy's posts lately? He hasn't changed a word since 1517. He's positively carved in stone.

At least you people are carved in flesh and blood, so to speak. That's your covenant with G_d, no?

I'm an atheist, for the 500th time. Is this when you ask me about my penis?

Now now, atheists are not a race.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #108 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:00pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:55pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Milo should be charged a capped amount comensurat with what's required to crowd control the number of people attending his event.  That's fair. The cost to control the protesters unfortunately needs to be carried by taxpayers.

He had his own security for his event. The police were there for the idiot antifa mob out on the street.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #109 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:03pm

Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nahhhh those left whinging protester nongs should pay.

All 500 of them.

And let them know it's all thanks to good old ex Labor PM Paul Keating's user-pay system ideology 😂

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Rubbish. As FD says, we should only pay to lock up the leftards. Decent Nazi supporters should be granted their sovereign right to be offended.

How very dare they?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:05pm

freediver wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:00pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

He had his own security for his event. The police were there for the idiot antifa mob out on the street.

Now now, FD, no one has the right to not be offended.

Does this fact comfort you?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #112 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:07pm

Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I think the police should have the right to attend for event crowd control if they deem the private security is not sufficient,  but that's something that would be worked out in advance l. The number of protesters showing up is beyond anyone's control,  he shouldn't get the bill.

IBI

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #113 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:08pm

Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

The people that came to see the show lined up very peacefully, they were all quite happy and the ferals that were on the other side of the police lines were the ones throwing the bottles and they weren’t ticket holders, they weren’t invited and they certainly weren’t welcome.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #114 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:05pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Did Lakemba mosque get a bill for about 20 million for the Lindt Cafe siege?  Why not?

IBI

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #115 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:20pm

Huh

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #116 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:22pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I think the police should have the right to attend for event crowd control if they deem the private security is not sufficient,  but that's something that would be worked out in advance l. The number of protesters showing up is beyond anyone's control,  he shouldn't get the bill.

People who organise events like music concerts are held responsible if they do not provide adequate security etc for the number of people coming. They get sued when they stuff it up. But they are not expected to pay the police force to manage protestors out on the street who are trying to shut them down. If the police are not there to defend our rights and freedoms, what are they for?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:33pm

Hey, FD, that jellyfish Phil's not answering your question.

What do you think of that?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:08pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:05pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Did Lakemba mosque get a bill for about 20 million for the Lindt Cafe siege?  Why not?

I think they deferred their risk by reporting Man Monis to the Federal Police.

But that's just me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 10:07pm:
Freediver wrote....
Quote:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Okay, but what if he was using his freeedom to speak out against the Jew?

What then?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print