Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Freeeeeedom
Reply #15 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
cods wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:59pm:
where does he talk about extreme terrorists karnel???..

I believe we have extreme right wing bloody oath I do   but I havent seen their banners on Freedom of Speech  dripping in blood...... perhaps you have a collection to show us..

of course we have all seen  Banners calling for Death to all Infidels..some even with heads on fences... Angry Angry

when you call for death it kind of sticks with you somehow more so than FOS..

there never has been full blown FOS....

if you called your boss an arsehole guess where it would get you?.. Sad Sad

You probably haven't read Herbie's posts, dear. Not only does he want to silence all apologists, he wants to exterminate the tinted races and their Vichy brethren - in the fullness of time.

You?

That's a bit rich given your Anti Semitism....Karnal.

The Jews are next, dear. Herbie knows that. We'll do away with the Greeks too, you'll see.

The Mediterranean races are not quite subhuman, but inferior in every way.

Scientific, innit.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:44pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 12:37pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:51pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:43pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
Anti-Semitic, eh?

She's hurting my feelings, FD. She's trying to shut me up.

What do you have to say about that?

Racist bullshit artists like you have no feelings.

Apart from HATE.

Oh and I'm not trying to shut you up at all. If anything...I keep asking you questions so you can tell us more about your anti Semitic journey.

It's YOU who's not speaking up.

She's calling me racist now, FD. She's victimising me.

Where are the Moderators? I am white, you know. This woman's a Jew-loving Greek.

No....as I've told you many times today...I'm an Australian woman of European ie Italian AND Greek heritage.

You're choosing to give me the incorrect Greek label.

But you're right about one thing ...unlike you I'm not a Jew hater.

So are you going to tell us about your Anti Semitic quest/journey? I'd love to know more about it Karnal.

In particular this quote by you Karnal .....

And how do you feel about spineless race traitors who refuse to stick up for their own people and take their countries back from the Globalist Jew?

Karnal????

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:38am

From the OP:

"Part of today's political crisis stems from this cultivated confusion that conflates freedom of expression with extremist ideas such as racial superiority, or blanket bans on people based on their religion (as long as it's Islam).

Ideas, in other words, that are frankly incompatible with a modern democracy."

It's nice that the writer thinks that Islam is compatible with modern democracy...

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 6:49am

The Heartless Felon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 5:38am:
It's nice that the writer thinks that Islam is compatible with modern democracy...

It is nice, but for the sake of our society lets stop pretending that it is. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 3:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, I am always surprised at the gross ignorance displayed by Islamophobes all the time.   Democracy is practised in many Islamic nations, including Iran (in, I admit a modified form but no more than in the USA).   Most Mosques are organised democratically.    I wonder where the Islamophobes get this idea that Islam does not accept democracy?   I really do wonder.   Gee, could it be from the Muslim extremists who don't like the idea that they have to win an election?   Nah, of course not...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 3:44pm

Hang ten a day until the rest get the message....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, I am always surprised at the gross ignorance displayed by Islamophobes all the time. 

Really? I always thought you were bored.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 4:27pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, I am always surprised at the gross ignorance displayed by Islamophobes all the time.   Democracy is practised in many Islamic nations, including Iran (in, I admit a modified form but no more than in the USA).   Most Mosques are organised democratically.    I wonder where the Islamophobes get this idea that Islam does not accept democracy?   I really do wonder.   Gee, could it be from the Muslim extremists who don't like the idea that they have to win an election?   Nah, of course not...   Roll Eyes

The caliphate is a central Islamic idea. The caliph is not eleected democratically and iss not subjkect to a recall - no elections.

So how can islam be democratic, Bwian?  Or is the idea of the Ummah and thee Caliphate merely optional? ANy other optional ideas in the Koran and tthee hadith? Who decides what islamic ideas are optional and how?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  tsk, tsk.

Work With Hizb ut Tahrir to Abolish Democracy and Establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" on the Methodology of the Prophethood

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Dec 8th, 2017 at 4:43pm

Frank wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 4:27pm:

The caliphate is a central Islamic idea. The caliph is not eleected democratically and iss not subjkect to a recall - no elections.

So how can islam be democratic, Bwian?  Or is the idea of the Ummah and thee Caliphate merely optional? ANy other optional ideas in the Koran and tthee hadith? Who decides what islamic ideas are optional and how?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  tsk, tsk.

Work With Hizb ut Tahrir to Abolish Democracy and Establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" on the Methodology of the Prophethood

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, see what I said where the Islamophobes get this idea that democracy is incompatible with Islam?   From the Extremists.   What a shame that the modern world has by and large, moved on from the days of the Caliphate.  Only it's supporters claim it is how Islam should be organised.  What does that make you, Soren?   Back to the Madrassah with you, my boy.  I'm sure there is some more K'ran for you to rote learn.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print