Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:40am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:39am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Gordon wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 9:06pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:26am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:22am:
Nom de Plume wrote on Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:14am:
Aussie should not be returned to the Moderator position. Having abused the right to the privacy of another, he is proven untrustworthy and disrespectful towards others.

Agreed.

Now given that member was a Global Mod....and that whilst banned, Aussie has been posting by proxy ..... Aussie needs to be permanently banned.

It's the only precedent Freediver can afford.

PM TO FREEDIVER SENT.

It's time this sub forum was freed and released back into the hands of ALL members without fear or favour by removing its currently long term banned troll of a mod who clearly has no regard or respect for the privacy of Global Mods/members and/or their personal details.

Perhaps a brand new sub forum where people can go to discuss what relationships is meant for.  This forum could remain the ozpol potty.

Ok .....so what name have you in mind for such a new sub forum?

Social Hub?

Social Scene?

+10

IBI

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Re: New MOD
Reply #121 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:59am

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:50am:
Its time wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:49am:
Owned

How can she show her face?

Grin

It's one of the few posters I absolutely never read , total incoherent frothy mouthed babble

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #122 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:00am

Gordon wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Aussie should not be returned to the Moderator position. Having abused the right to the privacy of another, he is proven untrustworthy and disrespectful towards others.

Agreed.

Now given that member was a Global Mod....and that whilst banned, Aussie has been posting by proxy ..... Aussie needs to be permanently banned.

PM TO FREEDIVER SENT.

It's time this sub forum was freed and released back into the hands of ALL members without fear or favour by removing its currently long term banned troll of a mod who clearly has no regard or respect for the privacy of Global Mods/members and/or their personal details.

Perhaps a brand new sub forum where people can go to discuss what relationships is meant for.  This forum could remain the ozpol potty.

Social Hub?

Social Scene?

+10

PM to Freediver time.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:01am

Its time wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:59am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:50am:
Its time wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:49am:
Owned

How can she show her face?

Grin

It's one of the few posters I absolutely never read , total incoherent frothy mouthed babble

Too funny   Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #124 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:02am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:21pm:

Says it all really  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:04am

Its time wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:27am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:15pm:
Its time wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Lisa , you just got pile drived  Grin Grin Grin

No....that was your suppository driving you up the wall. That means one thing...your suppository has a serious pile issue which needs to be attended to post haste.

Shocked

Mantra totally owned you , too funny  Grin

I had a little chuckle   Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #126 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:06am

Agreed.

PM TO FREEDIVER SENT.

Social Hub?

Social Scene?

+10

Got a better new name for this now well trolled and ruined poor sub forum?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #127 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:06am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:15pm:
Its time wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Lisa , you just got pile drived  Grin Grin Grin

No....that was your suppository driving you up the wall. That means one thing...your suppository has a serious pile issue which needs to be attended to post haste.

Shocked

Reported to FD  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #128 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:08am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:06am:

Agreed.

PM TO FREEDIVER SENT.

Social Hub?

Social Scene?

+10

Got a better new name for this now well trolled and ruined poor sub forum?

SOCIAL HUB???

VS

SOCIAL STUFF??

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #129 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 4:00am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:08pm:
cods wrote on Dec 9th, 2017 at 6:44am:
well said mantra....

..... take a leaf out of mantras book!

Now what leaf would that be Cods?

Would it be the leaf titled "I'm someone who stays away for months at a time then when I do feel like logging in it's to post something which misrepresents another person's post entirely?"

Hi Lisa - I'm assuming this reference is directed at me. If so - you're right. My beautiful, sweet,  kind brother is dying a slow painful death and I'm spending as much time as I can with him. I look in here out of habit when I have a few free moments. It upsets me to see the vindictiveness that is directed at members who can't respond together with the hypocrisy of those people who call themselves Christians.

What's the first thing we learn in Sunday school as children - "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - yet some adults who are self professed Christians are the first to pounce on someone a little different specifically to destroy their credibility. Online hate is worse than face to face hate. It's easier of course when you've got a few computer warriors to back you up. In this case it's the "let's hate Aussie club" who spur the weaker members on. I've seen it done to other members over the years and it's ugly. It's been done to me - and you too Lisa.

When FD opened this forum - he gave everyone a wide berth when it came to freedom of speech. All members were accepted as long as they stayed within the boundaries which were broad and worked well for a long time. People only got banned when they broke the very simple rules implemented here. It didn't matter whether you liked a member's personality or not - as long as they didn't break the rules - there wasn't a problem.

Now it's just become a bitchfest where a handful of people come here specifically to destroy various members who irritate them.  Why would you want to destroy the diversity of human nature if it isn't personally hurting you?

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 8:06am by mantra »  

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #130 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 6:23am

Dear mantra,
I'm sure everybody here extends their best wishes and thoughts of support in this time of personal and family pain.
All the best.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 6:42am

Hi mantras good to see you here....sorry it was my post that led you back though...I havent been in this thread for some time...and I am sorry to see you get dragged in like this..very sad..sometimes I feel lisa crosses lines and needs to apologise for heer rage.. but it is what it is...

I think its all part of human nature to talk about each other..even more so when they are not around...

if we didnt we would only bash heads in polsux and be very polite everywhere else... its not how we are or even meant to be I dont think...

its weird when lisa claims you disappear then pop in and make a statement   as thats what lisa does ...lolol..come on lisa.... yes you do!..

I am dead set guilty of talking about banned people who cannot reply here......but I am also aware they can read what I am saying and make their own remarks elsewhere that I too can read......we all do it and its no secret ... except for one or two rooms...

you are not in a good place right now mantra and havent been for some time.....it makes us very sensitive and hurt...I understand that  lisa too has lost a family member so she should be even more aware and take that on board  I am sure she will...

mantra aussie has a very very thick skin...he needs no one  as he often tells us   and isnt here to make friends or make people like him..but having said that....

I did think this thread was a joke thread so I went along with it..... we all know fd is in change of mods....it was meant as a laugh... but of course went south like always..I dont think aussie took it seriously..

too many mods have been missing for years.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and no one ever talks about taking them over....{environment aside of course]

we all miss you please come back when you are ready and strong...your dear sweet brother, wont mind you taking a breather now and then,  I do trust he is faring as well as can be expected...he is in a good place and being well cared for...and loved to bits by his sister...

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 5:48pm by cods »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #132 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 11:23am

Truly sorry to hear that mantra. Wishing you and your family the best.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 1:09pm

deleted   

I have just read a post by a certain very nasty person at monks place...accusing me of posting personal info from mantra received via PM...... it was not in her words  but never the less she has asked me to remove it 

to the person who has to stick hi big nose into everyones business....I trust you feel a whole lot better and more important than you usually do...

what a dobber what a tittal tatter.. it has probably been put in his little payback file 

my apologise to mantra....wont happen again...

dont expect me to be nice to aussie even more so now mantra....hes too low and loathsome.

you mentioned what some would do and now we all know who is the first person. to jump in and make something out of nothing..just because hes an a.h.

Angry Angry Angry

truly sorry my dear. Cry Cry
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2017 at 6:41pm by cods »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Dec 22nd, 2017 at 2:59pm

cods wrote on Dec 22nd, 2017 at 1:09pm:
if I can I am going to try and be nice from now on .. so keep an eye on me guys.. I might shock you.. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

You can do it, dear. We're all rooting for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print