Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Send Topic Print
The gay wedding cake has hit the US supreme court. (Read 15647 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: The gay wedding cake has hit the US supreme court.
Reply #45 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:58pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:39pm:
Lets say someone has a problem with blacks, Muslims or Asians (any minority) for what ever reason....Should they be allowed to withhold services from these individuals....Remember the same right to discriminate will apply to everyone....Or is it just gay people who can be discriminated against???

Huh Huh Huh 

I predict that Hammer won't answer that question.

Unless there's a good reason , then no. I respect religious beliefs when it comes to homosexuality though.

So religious people should be treated differently to everyone else and be allowed to discriminate....You do realise the ramifications if such a law was allowed to pass....As homosexuality is not a crime and SSM will become law then there is no legal basis to allow discrimination against homosexuals because of your beliefs....Parliament could enact religious exemptions though which would make it legal to do so....We will have to wait and see but I doubt the legislation to allow religious objection will pass!!!

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:22pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Why is it all the people worried about the moral fibre of the country by allowing SSM are focused on masturbation?

It's a mystery.

And why do all the homophobic males think about men?

When I think about gays, I picture young women, in white cotton panties, kissing each other.

Gordon, Hammer, Herbert, et al, on the other hand, picture two blokes either having anal sex, or giving each other oral pleasure.

I guess we're just different.

Greggy,
this is not a forum to discuss your homosexual fantasies.

Try a gay forum.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:01pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 3:58pm:
Lets say someone has a problem with blacks, Muslims or Asians (any minority) for what ever reason....Should they be allowed to withhold services from these individuals....Remember the same right to discriminate will apply to everyone....Or is it just gay people who can be discriminated against???

Huh Huh Huh 

Unless there's a good reason , then no. I respect religious beliefs when it comes to homosexuality though.

So religious people should be treated differently to everyone else and be allowed to discriminate....You do realise the ramifications if such a law was allowed to pass....As homosexuality is not a crime and SSM will become law then there is no legal basis to allow discrimination against homosexuals because of your beliefs....Parliament could enact religious exemptions though which would make it legal to do so....We will have to wait and see but I doubt the legislation to allow religious objection will pass!!!

Huh Huh Huh

No lefties  had a problem with Muslims forcing halal products on the Australian Christian consumer without their knowing?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #48 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:01pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 6:52am:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
Phil are you saying that Churches can be forced to hold gay weddings?

No....Are you saying it is ok for any business to discriminate and withhold services against someone based on their religious views???

Huh Huh Huh

Yes.
The buisiness has every right too.
Try and order bacon at a muslim owned KFC. They refuse to serve you.

WTF....Firstly a Muslim owned KFC would probably not have bacon on the menu so you could not order it anyway and if they did have bacon on the menu why would they refuse to sell it....You are taking the piss right???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #49 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:01pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

No lefties had a problem with Muslims forcing halal products on the Australian Christian consumer without their knowing?

No one is forcing you to buy from an Halal butcher....It is up to the individual if they want to purchase certain products....You people are kidding right???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:05pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:04pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

No lefties had a problem with Muslims forcing halal products on the Australian Christian consumer without their knowing?

No one is forcing you to buy from an Halal butcher....It is up to the individual if they want to purchase certain products....You people are kidding right???

Huh Huh Huh

If it was just a halal butcher I wouldn't have a problem. But now it's on loads of items we've been eating for years. Isn't that discrimination against Christians?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:06pm

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

No lefties  had a problem with Muslims forcing halal products on the Australian Christian consumer without their knowing?

Nobody is forced to buy or use Halal products.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #52 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:06pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Maybe Hammer cannot read the label???

Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #53 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:10pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:05pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:04pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

If it was just a halal butcher I wouldn't have a problem. But now it's on loads of items we've been eating for years. Isn't that discrimination against Christians?

All Halal products are labelled as such so those wishing to purchase the product know it is certified Halal....I cannot believe you could not work that out for yourself???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:14pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:08pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Wink Wink Wink

Time for Hammer to change the subject.

Stand by for "Halal funds terrorism".

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:41pm

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Wink Wink Wink

what labels that phil?.....I have searched my supermarket meat labels  and not one of them mentions HALAL or not HALAL...

at least in the ACT....

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #56 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:04pm

cods wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:41pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Wink Wink Wink

what labels that phil?.....I have searched my supermarket meat labels  and not one of them mentions HALAL or not HALAL...

at least in the ACT....

Don't worry Cods, if it is not labelled Halal then it won't be Halal....How do you think people would be able to tell it is certified Halal if it is not labelled....Do you think they guess???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:12pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
cods wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:41pm:

Huh Huh Huh 

Huh Huh Huh

Wink Wink Wink

at least in the ACT....

Don't worry Cods, if it is not labelled Halal then it won't be Halal....How do you think people would be able to tell it is certified Halal if it is not labelled....Do you think they guess???

Huh Huh Huh

not at all pet.....not at all.. I keep reading where shops now sell HALAL meat... so I assume that means all meat sold on  premises  as how the hell would you know... if they run out of halal sausages they didnt pop in a few unhalal one..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

just sayin thats all....you would need to be very trustworthy  cant think of anyone these days I would give that Label too!!!! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:13pm

you must have huge faith in labels phil!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 5:29pm

Cake maker.... "sorry homos but the dog ate it"
This will set a precedent in all sorts of ways and not just for ssm.
Watch the poofs come out of closet and hunt down anyone who have any beliefs different to them, fully backed by the do-gooders, the lawyers are in for a windfall as society gets choked.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Send Topic Print