Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos (Read 11495 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos
Reply #45 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:08pm

freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 3:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Here's a bit from a few months ago ..

Quote:

"Victoria's police now lets violent Leftists bar peaceful conservatives from going to hear two elected members of Australia's parliament".

"So a violent mob used force for 90 minutes to stop peaceful citizens from meeting two elected politicians. Some physically attacked the citizens, and many abused and intimidated them.

So where were the police during all this?

Police were at the scene, but stayed at a distance. That appeared to be a tactical move, so as not to further ignite the protest.

Pardon?"

link

Kristallnacht... police stand by to put out fires and protect German property, firemen put the hoses on rioting Jews.....

Milo has used "Kristallnacht" as an online password in the past.

Interesting.

Ah, that must be why those Antifa morons started committing arson to protest his events.

Ah, I think you are purposefully ignoring his praise for paedophilia!

I don't know why but I know everything is a game!

Smiley

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:20pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
I agree with you Herb....Whilst I might not like what some people say and preach I defend their right to be free to do so, unless they are inciting violence or hatred....My view is these speakers are already preaching to the converted so trying to shut them down not only reinforces their position but denies a reasoned opposition....If we shut down speech we do not like it will still happen in private without challenge....Tell me Herb do you think Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Huh Huh Huh

Most definitely not. Muslims are johnny-come-lately interlopers to Australian society where half the entire population believes they are incompatible as fellow citizens.

That's 49% of the general public wishing these alien incompatibles had never arrived here in the first place. 

If you're playing host to vipers like Cleopatra did, then don't be surprised if you get bitten ... or bombed.

You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's to open up the interior and develop this nation....Muslims have been here as long as everyone else yet you deny them the same freedom you demand for yourself and Milo....Your protection of freedom only extends to yourself???

Huh Huh Huh

And true to stereotype, they've been contributing since:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Broken_Hill

And this was before 'fundamentalism'.

" ... a local imam and halal butcher. ... "

In 1915!

How many dead since that time by the hands of the adherents to the 'religion of peace'?

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Vulcan

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:37pm

Well I am sad to see such confrontation. But I am glad they keep happening there in Melbourne. The Police there seem to know how to keep the streets clean and such confrontations contained. Imagine if there were such things in Sydney? There would be blood everywhere and killings and riots. The Police there have no idea when it comes to the streets.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:57pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:52pm:
Point me to bits of sharia law that are actually law in any jurisdiction in Australia...You can't because Sharia law is not part of the Australian judicial system....Why bring it up unless you are promoting a false premise to support your own bias???

So you didn't see Turnbull say: "We must fully support Islam"

What else does Turnbull rave about? "We have the most successful multicultural society in the World"

How long do you think it will be before the Libs and Labs start trying to appease Muslims by enshrining bits of Sharia law to buy votes?

Some muslim sheila has already tried it on in Parliament, wanting something or other just for Muslims, it was rejected, but it's only a matter of time before idiots like Turnbull and Shorten relent

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 12:46am

Multi-Cultural society is 'every foreign culture except Australian'. Yep - support Foreign cultures and even the likes of British over Australian and Aboriginal over Australian.

Multi-Cultural is ANTI-Australian.

But then again - WTF is Australian culture anyway?
Obviously can't leave it up to the Political peoples of this country, they have no idea. Maybe the Artists have a clue?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:02am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Is anyone surprised?

Don't like what someone is saying in a Free Speech democracy? ~ Then SHOUT them down or sh*t all over their threads like Karnal and Gregg see it as their daily mission to do here. Behave like you accuse them of behaving. Use VIOLENCE and lots of noise to distracts from what the speaker or writer is saying is his or her opinion on certain matters.

link

I agree with you Herb....Whilst I might not like what some people say and preach I defend their right to be free to do so, unless they are inciting violence or hatred....My view is these speakers are already preaching to the converted so trying to shut them down not only reinforces their position but denies a reasoned opposition....If we shut down speech we do not like it will still happen in private without challenge....Tell me Herb do you think Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Huh Huh Huh

Are you talking about Gandalf?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #51 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:23am

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 11:57pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:52pm:
Point me to bits of sharia law that are actually law in any jurisdiction in Australia...You can't because Sharia law is not part of the Australian judicial system....Why bring it up unless you are promoting a false premise to support your own bias???

So you didn't see Turnbull say: "We must fully support Islam"

What else does Turnbull rave about? "We have the most successful multicultural society in the World"

How long do you think it will be before the Libs and Labs start trying to appease Muslims by enshrining bits of Sharia law to buy votes?

Some muslim sheila has already tried it on in Parliament, wanting something or other just for Muslims, it was rejected, but it's only a matter of time before idiots like Turnbull and Shorten relent

I think you will find the Sharia Law that is being spoken of is Sharia finance which is structured to allow Muslims to invest....Without this structure in place Australia will miss out on billions of dollars in investment....The only outcome is it makes those who are ignorant of the facts feel safe from Muslim money but we will take their oil!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/10/11/shariah-compliant-islam...

Quote:
American bankers and investors are increasingly dipping thier toes in the opaue world of Shariah financing, a sector that has grown to $1.6 trillion in assets worldwide over the past three decades.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.
Pierre Beaumarchais (1732 - 1799)

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:12am

The principle rule of Shariah investing is that you are not allowed to charge interest when you lend money.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:22am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's to open up the interior and develop this nation....Muslims have been here as long as everyone else yet you deny them the same freedom you demand for yourself and Milo....Your protection of freedom only extends to yourself???

Huh Huh Huh

You can't be serious.

A few camel jockeys of Muslim background all those years ago was totally insignificant as a demographic entity, as well you know.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:27am

freediver wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:12am:
The principle rule of Shariah investing is that you are not allowed to charge interest when you lend money.

It might be why it seems that every Muslim family in Sydney has a palatial home even though the married couple are young. It can't be drug trafficking in every case.

The TV news services bring us stories of Muslim Mischief almost every night of the year from the streets of Sydney, and predictably, there in the background to the arresting police in their riot uniforms and the angry women in hijabs is a magnificent mansion the likes of which only the very rich can afford.

Bus drivers, factory workers, security guards, airport workers, hotel cleaners ... all able to afford something that looks like one of Saddam Hussein's 17 palaces.

And then the Lamborghini parked out front ..

« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:35am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:52am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:27am:

It might be why it seems that every Muslim family in Sydney has a palatial home even though the married couple are young. It can't be drug trafficking in every case.

The TV news services bring us stories of Muslim Mischief almost every night of the year from the streets of Sydney, and predictably, there in the background to the arresting police in their riot uniforms and the angry women in hijabs is a magnificent mansion the likes of which only the very rich can afford.

Bus drivers, factory workers, security guards, airport workers, hotel cleaners ... all able to afford something that looks like one of Saddam Hussein's 17 palaces.

Can I ask what type of sampling you undertook to allow you to make this conclusion?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #56 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:54am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:52am:

Can I ask what type of sampling you undertook to allow you to make this conclusion?

He sampled most of Sydney.

Why?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:54am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:54am:

He sampled most of Sydney.

Why?

BS he did.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:19am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:20am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:19am:

So therefore none.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Send Topic Print