Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos (Read 11476 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos
Reply #30 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:50pm:
Here's a bit from a few months ago ..

Quote:

"Victoria's police now lets violent Leftists bar peaceful conservatives from going to hear two elected members of Australia's parliament".

"So a violent mob used force for 90 minutes to stop peaceful citizens from meeting two elected politicians. Some physically attacked the citizens, and many abused and intimidated them.

So where were the police during all this?

Police were at the scene, but stayed at a distance. That appeared to be a tactical move, so as not to further ignite the protest.

Pardon?"

link

Kristallnacht... police stand by to put out fires and protect German property, firemen put the hoses on rioting Jews.....

Milo has used "Kristallnacht" as an online password in the past.

Interesting.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #31 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 3:09pm

HBaronvonrort wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:12pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:51pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:37pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:30pm:
When was the last time right wingers turned up to a far left protest to try to shut it down with violence?

In Herbie's OP.

That was lefties trying to shut down Milo.

There is a growing trend among the far left to legitimise censorship over rational debate. We see this strategy explicitly stated with groups like Antifa. They really are too stupid to see how spectacularly it backfires. We also see it more subtly with people who do anything other than address the issue at hand in a debate.

Which is the promotion of paedophilia?

Milo has outed pedophiles which appears to contradict the lies he supports it.

Quote:
A note for idiots (UPDATED):

I do not support pedophilia. Period. It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a co-ordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject.

If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children.

Some facts to consider:
1. I have outed THREE pedophiles in my career as a journalist. That's three more than any of my critics and a peculiar strategy for a supposed pedophile apologist.

(a) Luke Bozier, former business partner of Louise Mensch
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/menshn-co-founder-embroile…/
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/…/…/3746/luke-bozier-arrested/
(b) Nicholas Nyberg, anti-GamerGate activist who self-described as a pedophile and white nationalist
http://www.breitbart.com/…/leading-gamergate-critic-sarah-…/
(c) Chris Leydon, a London photographer who has a rape trial starting March 13 thanks to my reporting.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/tech-city-darling-chris-leydon-…/

2. I have repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophiles in my journalism.
http://www.breitbart.com/…/heres-why-the-progressive-left-…/

3. I have never defended and would never defend child abusers, as my reporting history shows. The world is messy and complicated, and I recognize it as such, as this furore demonstrates. But that is a red line for any decent person.

4. The videos do not show what people say they show. I *did* joke about giving better head as a result of clerical sexual abuse committed against me when I was a teen. If I choose to deal in an edgy way on an internet livestream with a crime I was the victim of that's my prerogative. It's no different to gallows humor from AIDS sufferers.

5. National Review, whose journalists are tweeting about this, published an article defending Salon for giving a pedophile a platform.

6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

7. I said in the same "Drunken Peasants" podcast from which the footage is taken that I agree with the current age of consent.

8. I shouldn't have used the word "boy" when I talked about those relationships between older men and younger gay men. (I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.) That was a mistake. Gay men often use the word "boy" when they refer to consenting adults. I understand that heterosexual people might not know that, so it was a sloppy choice of words that I regret.

9. This rush to judgment from establishment conservatives who hate Trump as much as they hate me, before I have had any chance to provide context or a response, is one of the big reasons gays vote Democrat.

10. In case there is any lingering doubt, here's me, in the same interview the other footage is taken from, affirming that the current legal age of consent is about right: "And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who were sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world, by the way

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

So just saying anything then?

Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 3:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

Quote:

"Victoria's police now lets violent Leftists bar peaceful conservatives from going to hear two elected members of Australia's parliament".

"So a violent mob used force for 90 minutes to stop peaceful citizens from meeting two elected politicians. Some physically attacked the citizens, and many abused and intimidated them.

Police were at the scene, but stayed at a distance. That appeared to be a tactical move, so as not to further ignite the protest.

Pardon?"

link

Kristallnacht... police stand by to put out fires and protect German property, firemen put the hoses on rioting Jews.....

Interesting.

Ah, that must be why those Antifa morons started committing arson to protest his events.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 6:16pm

What do you think Greg? More innocent victim lefties?

Milo Yiannopoulos in Sydney: Controversial speaker and team receive death threats

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/news/milo-yiannopoulos-in-sydney-controversial-speaker-and-team-receive-death-threats/news-story/d6d14c796368507b67edd900ed399e67

MILO Yiannopoulos’ promoter has revealed the extent of public hatred towards the controversial speaker — including death threats — as he prepares for his Sydney show.

EXCLUSIVE

CONTROVERSIAL British commentator Milo Yiannopoulos has been forced to ramp up security and keep the location of his Sydney show secret until the last minute after receiving multiple death threats.

Penthouse publisher and tour promoter Damien Costas told news.com.au that Yiannopoulos and his team “know for a fact there is going to be a repeat incident” in Sydney tonight of violent clashes that took place in Melbourne yesterday. One man has already been arrested outside the event at Le Montage in Lilyfield, about 6.15pm. It is unknown if he has been charged.

More than 100 police, including Riot Squad officers with shields and police on horseback, have lined the streets around the exclusive venue.

A handful of protesters carrying signs deriding “Nazi Scum” and rainbow flags have been moved on by officers.

It comes after several hundred police officers, dozens in riot gear, were brought in to separate far left and right-wing protesters during the Melbourne melee, outside Yiannopoulos’s Troll Academy tour on Monday night.

Two protesters were arrested for “discharging missiles” — one from each side — with five officers suffering minor injuries, including one who was hit in the leg by a rock.

“There have been many death threats targeted at Milo, myself and others in the team,” Mr Costas told news.com.au this afternoon.
“Safety is a major concern.

“We’re going to have armed guards and a much stronger police presence than last night.”

Some of the written death threats warned Yiannopoulos — a self-described “one-man wrecking crew” and “internet supervillain” — to “sleep with one eye open” and “we’re coming for you”.

Mr Costas said several activist groups had pledged to protest outside the event at Le Montage in Lilyfield, where about 2000 guests are expected to attend tonight.

“There’s a group going to be dressed as Wolfenstein — they’re clearly psychotic,” Mr Costas said.

Location details were only released to the public in the last hour — just a few hours before the show starts — because of security concerns. Prior to that, ticket holders were told the event would be held “within 10 minutes of Sydney CBD”. They received updates and venue confirmation on email.

“There’s not going to be any risk inside the event because we’ll have so many armed guards,” Mr Costas said.

“We’ve been dealing with police at all levels.”

Melburnians who attended three of Yiannopoulos’ shows last night were also kept waiting to find out where to go after the venue was changed at the last minute.

“We had to hold it at a smaller venue and split it into three shows but it went off without a hitch,” Mr Costas said.

Earlier today, Yiannopoulos visited Parliament House in Canberra, where he was invited by a minor party senator, David Leyonhjelm, despite efforts by the Greens Party to ban him.

Parliament’s security officers were on standby but in a stark contrast to the violent showdown which took place outside the speaker’s Melbourne event the night before, the situation remained under control.

About 30-50 right-wing activists from groups including Reclaim Australia and the True Blue Crew and up to 500 left-wing protesters representing the likes of Campaign Against Racism and Fascism took part in the clash.

Convicted stalker and racial vilifier Neil Erikson and fellow right-wing activist Avi Yemeni were among the crowd.

Victoria Police Assistant Commissioner Stephen Leane said the incident unfolded because of “Kardashian-style politics”, with groups using attention-grabbing behaviour to promote their causes.

“What we’re seeing in the whole world is if you don’t have a 30-second grab of something really exciting, then you’re not going to make the front page of the news,” he told reporters on Tuesday.

“Both these groups — the left and the right — will do everything they can to go and attack the police to get that one shot where it looks like the police are responding in an aggressive way.

“It looked like a battlefield from an aerial platform.”

Mr Leane said police have learnt how to outmanoeuvre protesters over recent years and were seeing a “diminishing” number of protests with a “reduced core” of activists.

Yiannopoulos blamed the “petulant babies” of the left for the clash.

“There was a lot of kerfuffle out front, it was not as the newspapers reported ‘a clash between the far left and far right’ it was the left, showing up, being violent to stop freedom of speech,” he told Sydney radio 2GB. “The left really showed us who they are ... they showed us they are petulant babies.”

Left-wing protester Ezekiel Ox told 3AW they were protesting against Yiannopoulos in a “peaceful fashion” and accused police of escalating the violence.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

Quote:

Pardon?"

link

Interesting.

Gweggy, you lying Turd.

That's my password.....  Can you blame me???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes tsk, tsk.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:16pm

link

I noticed some chortling in the audience which always betrays the fact that the vast majority of people have not done their homework on Islam, and due to intellectual laziness they're content to think of Islam as being morally and culturally on a par with Christianity.

Here below we see a profoundly ignorant fellow making an ass of himself did he but know it. His reputation remains intact but only because at least half of Australia's Footy-loving population wouldn't have the vaguest idea that the instructions in Islam are indeed very much able to be compared to Hitler's Nazi ideology.

This alone should have him booted out of office for being such an ignorant twat.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #36 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:05pm:
Is anyone surprised?

Don't like what someone is saying in a Free Speech democracy? ~ Then SHOUT them down or sh*t all over their threads like Karnal and Gregg see it as their daily mission to do here. Behave like you accuse them of behaving. Use VIOLENCE and lots of noise to distracts from what the speaker or writer is saying is his or her opinion on certain matters.

link

I agree with you Herb....Whilst I might not like what some people say and preach I defend their right to be free to do so, unless they are inciting violence or hatred....My view is these speakers are already preaching to the converted so trying to shut them down not only reinforces their position but denies a reasoned opposition....If we shut down speech we do not like it will still happen in private without challenge....Tell me Herb do you think Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:54pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
I agree with you Herb....Whilst I might not like what some people say and preach I defend their right to be free to do so, unless they are inciting violence or hatred....My view is these speakers are already preaching to the converted so trying to shut them down not only reinforces their position but denies a reasoned opposition....If we shut down speech we do not like it will still happen in private without challenge....Tell me Herb do you think Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Huh Huh Huh

Most definitely not. Muslims are johnny-come-lately interlopers to Australian society where half the entire population believes they are incompatible as fellow citizens.

That's 49% of the general public wishing these alien incompatibles had never arrived here in the first place. 

If you're playing host to vipers like Cleopatra did, then don't be surprised if you get bitten ... or bombed.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:58pm

Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Those preachers' condemnations is more often in the form of sedition, and should be given no protection whatsoever

They still don't respect non muslim women, nor their own muslim women when it comes to that

Sharia law takes precedence over our domestic rule of law in the seditious minds of those preachers

Time to cut their welfare and ship them out

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:05pm

Damned right, Bias. We need to drain the swamp of these cultural and religious misfits.

Trump has received a huge victory with his banning of these Muslim interlopers to Western society.

Let's hope it is expanded to include any Muslims let alone what countries they come from.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #40 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:54pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Most definitely not. Muslims are johnny-come-lately interlopers to Australian society where half the entire population believes they are incompatible as fellow citizens.

That's 49% of the general public wishing these alien incompatibles had never arrived here in the first place. 

If you're playing host to vipers like Cleopatra did, then don't be surprised if you get bitten ... or bombed.

You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's to open up the interior and develop this nation....Muslims have been here as long as everyone else yet you deny them the same freedom you demand for yourself and Milo....Your protection of freedom only extends to yourself???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:38pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:35pm:

Huh Huh Huh

You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's to open up the interior and develop this nation....Muslims have been here as long as everyone else yet you deny them the same freedom you demand for yourself and Milo....Your protection of freedom only extends to yourself???

Huh Huh Huh

What about the ones who are not goat and camel herders?

And do point us to the bits of sharia law that protects non-compulsory muslim freedoms of thought, speech, religion, conscience. Go on.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:48pm

You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's

These muslim camel jockeys also gave us our first Islamic terror attack in Australia.

Quote:
The Battle of Broken Hill was a fatal incident which took place in Australia near Broken Hill, New South Wales, on 1 January 1915. Two men shot dead four people and wounded seven more, before being killed by police and military officers. Though politically and religiously motivated....

The attackers were both former camel-drivers working at Broken Hill. They were Badsha Mahommed Gool (born c. 1874),[2] an ice-cream vendor, and Mullah Abdullah (born c. 1854),[3] a local imam and halal butcher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Broken_Hill

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Frank wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:38pm:
And do point us to the bits of sharia law that protects non-compulsory muslim freedoms of thought, speech, religion, conscience

Muslims openly admit they don't allow freedom or democracy

Core of Islamic Law or Shariah
The core of Islamic Law is preservation of:
1)    Religion
2)    Life
3)    Family
4)    Mind
5)    Wealth
6)    Some contemporary scholars suggest either justice or liberty to be the sixth category.

They can't make up their minds whether point 6 should be "justice" or "liberty". In the mean time, they pretend to have liberty to fool us, but in fact they exercise Sharia "justice" in their mosques and within their families

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #44 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:52pm

Frank wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:38pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

What about the ones who are not goat and camel herders?

And do point us to the bits of sharia law that protects non-compulsory muslim freedoms of thought, speech, religion, conscience. Go on.

Point me to bits of sharia law that are actually law in any jurisdiction in Australia...You can't because Sharia law is not part of the Australian judicial system....Why bring it up unless you are promoting a false premise to support your own bias???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print