Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos (Read 11602 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Left turns VIOLENT against Milo Yiannopoulos
Reply #135 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:23pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:24pm:
milo is considered more "alt lite" than "alt right". the real alt-right hardliners like dick spencer really dont like him. its better to describe him as an attention whore and provocateur

Bingo!

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Video of the African darkie stepping forward initiating the punch up, copped pepper spray for his outrageous behaviour. The start of the vid and again at 1.03 mins. The righty was just standing there before shaping up to protect himself, notice he walked back between the two cops who went after the darkie and a bunch of protestors

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/12/04/19/45/violent-clash-in-melbourne-mi...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Video of the African darkie stepping forward initiating the punch up...

Yes.

He's a Milo supporter, attacking a lefty.

Disgusting behaviour.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:24pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:52pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:38pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:27pm:
I agree with you Herb....Whilst I might not like what some people say and preach I defend their right to be free to do so, unless they are inciting violence or hatred....My view is these speakers are already preaching to the converted so trying to shut them down not only reinforces their position but denies a reasoned opposition....If we shut down speech we do not like it will still happen in private without challenge....Tell me Herb do you think Muslim preachers who condemn the West should be offered the same protection???

Huh Huh Huh

Most definitely not. Muslims are johnny-come-lately interlopers to Australian society where half the entire population believes they are incompatible as fellow citizens.

That's 49% of the general public wishing these alien incompatibles had never arrived here in the first place. 

If you're playing host to vipers like Cleopatra did, then don't be surprised if you get bitten ... or bombed.

You do realise Christmas and Cocos Islands (Australian territories) have had Muslim populations for as long as Australia has been colonised....Muslim camel herders from Afghanistan where brought to Australia in the 1800's to open up the interior and develop this nation....Muslims have been here as long as everyone else yet you deny them the same freedom you demand for yourself and Milo....Your protection of freedom only extends to yourself???

Huh Huh Huh

What about the ones who are not goat and camel herders?

And do point us to the bits of sharia law that protects non-compulsory muslim freedoms of thought, speech, religion, conscience. Go on.

Point me to bits of sharia law that are actually law in any jurisdiction in Australia...You can't because Sharia law is not part of the Australian judicial system....Why bring it up unless you are promoting a false premise to support your own bias???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What???
You want to extend the same freedom to Muslims as you extend to everyone else even though a free reign of Islam means the instant curtailing of everyone's freedom = sharia.

Advocating for sharia is advocating for EVERYONE to submit to Islam. And cunningly they say any resistance (ie criticism) is Islamophobia.

You have submitted already, Dhimmi.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:33pm

You can't just say what you think in the West any more.

The very core of what the West is has been corroded by the agit-prop of 'progressives' who are not actually progressing to any known goal, they are just the cancer and the worm undermining and eating at the heart of Enlightenment.

And they reasons are as petty as sh!te - 'these enlightened ideas were though of by white European men so now they must be destroyed just for those identity political reason.

Ignorant, cunning evil is spreading across the face of the earth, masquerading as 'black and female and homo and trans and confused and inferior minority liberation'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 11:07pm

Frank wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:24pm:
What???
You want to extend the same freedom to Muslims as you extend to everyone else even though a free reign of Islam means the instant curtailing of everyone's freedom = sharia

Note number six, they can't make up their mind whether it should be "justice" or "liberty" ..... that's probably because "mind" is down at number four

Core of Islamic Law or Shariah

The core of Islamic Law is preservation of:

1)    Religion

2)    Life

3)    Family

4)    Mind

5)    Wealth

6)    Some contemporary scholars suggest either justice or liberty to be the sixth category.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/10256/core-values-of-islam/

Come to think of it, not sure I'd be keen on either Sharia justice .. or Sharia liberty. Apparently Turnbull would love them though, he reckons we all should promote Islam

Muslims are also xenophobic, bigoted, prejudiced and discriminating against Christians and Jews

"It is difficult to limit all of Islam into a few core values. Nevertheless, the most important beliefs and religious practices were identified by Prophet Muhammad himself. Thus, there is general agreement on them among all Muslims.  It provides an interesting comparison since modern Jews and Christians do not have similar uniformity in their belief systems. Christians, for example, have numerous creeds[1] and Jews do not have any agreed upon beliefs. .... "
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2017 at 11:23pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #141 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 11:32pm

I don't care who is Right or Wrong, Left or Correct.
This is the best action since the State of Origin in the 80's!!!

BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!
Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print