Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects (Read 7851 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects
Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:03pm

by Dennis Prager December 13, 2016

A non-misogynist primer for the college-educated

My last column was titled “On Donald Trump’s Supposed Misogyny.” After reading reactions on the Internet, I realize how important it is to elaborate on the subject of how men view women.
One of the proofs that “higher” education makes people more foolish, more naïve, and often even more ignorant about life than those who never attended college is the widespread belief among the well-educated that when men sexually objectify women, it means that they are misogynists, haters of women.
So, here is a list of eight truths about males and sexual objectification for those who have a degree in any of the “social sciences.”

1. It is completely normal for heterosexual men to see women to whom they are sexually attracted as sex objects.
2. That such sexual objectification is normal and has nothing to do with misogyny is proved by, among other things, the fact that homosexual men see men to whom they are sexually attracted as sex objects. If heterosexual men are misogynists, homosexual men are man-haters.
3. One reason for this is the almost unique power of the visual to sexually arouse men. Men are aroused just by glancing at a female arm, ankle, calf, thigh, stomach — even without ever seeing the woman’s face. Those legs, calves, arms, etc. are sexual objects. That’s why there are innumerable websites featuring them. There is nothing analogous for women.
Of course, a woman can be aroused seeing a particularly handsome and masculine man. But there are no websites for women to stare at men’s legs or other male body parts.
4. Every normal heterosexual man who sees a woman as a sexual object can also completely respect her mind, her character, and everything else non-sexual about her. Men do this all the time.
5. Most heterosexual women also see sexy women as sex objects — and they are hardly misogynists. Ask your wife or girlfriend which would turn her on more: watching a male strip show in front of a female audience or a female strip show in front of a male audience.
6. Lucky is the couple in which the man can sexually objectify his partner. The longer a husband can at least occasionally regard his wife as a sex object, the better their marriage. It is not always easy to perceive the woman you see every day, the mother of your children, as a sexual object.
7. The whole purpose of lingerie and other sexual attire is to render the woman a sex object in her partner’s eyes. Are all the women who wear lingerie, bikinis, cheerleader outfits, or whatever else turns their partner on — and hopefully them as well, one might add — haters of women?
8. If your husband denies these assertions, he is lying to you because he is afraid you will react angrily or because he is afraid of hurting your feelings. He may also be lying to himself — after all, he, too, may have gone to college or reads liberal opinion pieces on misogyny, and he wants to be an “enlightened” male.

It is a sign of the times that these eight points need to be spelled out. The question is, Why? Why are any of these points — known to just about every woman and man who ever lived prior to the 1960s — controversial to so many well-educated people today? The answer is leftism and its offshoot, feminism. Leftism is first and foremost a denial of reality. Avoidance of pain is the central psychological impetus of leftism. This explains the infantilizing ‘safe rooms at the institutions the Left most controls — the universities. Leftists deny reality for two reasons. One is that leftism is a religion (a secular one), and therefore it has dogmas that supersede truth. The other reason is that reality is filled with disappointment and pain, and avoidance of pain is the central psychological impetus of leftism.  These rooms — replete with stuffed animals, balloons, and Play-Doh — exist to protect students from hearing an idea with which they differ.

(Recall the first reason leftists deny reality: It is a religion allows that no heretical ideas.) Safe zone are also meant to keep students from hearing an idea that causes them pain.
(Recall reason two: avoiding pain.) Name the left-wing position, and in almost every case, you will see how it exemplifies either or both of these reasons. It is reality that human nature is not basically good.
But since the French Enlightenment, the Left has affirmed that people are basically good. That’s why leftists blame violent crime on poverty and racism, not on the violent criminal. It is reality that the higher the minimum wage, the fewer new workers will be hired. But the Left, because of dogma, denies it.

It is also reality, not an expression of misogyny, that men see the objects of their sexual desire as . . . sexual objects. But this is too painful for feminists and other leftists. And it violates feminist theory, which insists that seeing a woman as a sexual object makes one a misogynist, and that men and women are essentially the same. Therefore, leftists reject the reality.
:National Review article reprint

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Re: Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:05pm

I'd love to have posted the photo with the article but couldn't.
Maybe someone more technical than me can take a look at today's National Review and put it up.
It's beautiful 1930s/40s.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:30pm

LOL…….bogy it’s so true except for no.5 all the rest ring true with me.

Every time my testosterone levels peak I see the misses as a french maid walking around the house.

Only after sitting on the nest everything returns to normal for a few days and I see her as a normal person.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:38pm

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:05pm:
Maybe someone more technical than me can take a look at today's National Review and put it up.

She's serving desert tonight............. Cheesy

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442993/men-see-women-sex-objects-its-not-m...

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:08pm

I would think that most heterosexual women like to think of themselves as sexually attractive to men.

If by sex object you mean an object of sexual desire, then it would be most natural and reciprocal.

Female "sex object"

Male "sex object" ??????   
I'll leave that for one of the ladies.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:32pm

I could write a long version but I don't think I need to as this short version sums up how my brain works well enough.
I have to admit I'm obviously a bad person and a misogynist... I size up every woman I see/meet, that does not mean I act on it, I just can't help it, it's automatic. On the other hand I also size up every man I see/meet not as a sexual object but as a competitor.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:08pm

my automatic response is looks, boobs, bum, box gap, size, hair, smell, colour...

then there's bra or no bra, nipples, G string/panties/nothing...

tattoo's.. yuk.. 99% of them...

smile.. interaction ... HELLO!!

just saying...

im like Robocop on testosterone ...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:16pm

When I look at good sorts first thing I look at is

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the crouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

I try not to make it obvious of course, sunnies help a lot.... Cool

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:19pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:16pm:

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the grouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

thats only about 1.35 seconds of perv....

no one could pick it...  Wink

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm

When the Veensteen thing broke, a woman interviewed on the TV news in the street said when a man looks a woman up and down, it is sexual harassment. She was not of the configuration that would get a passing look. What we are almost certainly seeing now, is the (girls) who cried wolf, which means women with a genuine case will find it even harder to be taken seriously.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:27pm

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the crouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

Ooopah! Sexy ladyyyyyy ...

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:29pm

issuevoter wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm:
When the Veensteen thing broke, a woman interviewed on the TV news in the street said when a man looks a woman up and down, it is sexual harassment. She was not of the configuration that would get a passing look. What we are almost certainly seeing now, is the (girls) who cried wolf, which means women with a genuine case will find it even harder to be taken seriously.

I agree.

The definition of 'sexual harassment' is being broadened to include even the most innocent flirtatious pass at a woman.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:30pm

its usually fat ugly bitches with shorn hair that act like that... or say stuff like that...

they've abuse their bodies with jelly donuts and ice cream.. and no one looks at them... or they do with "disgust"...  Sad

then they see fit ladies getting a second look from the lads and then they HATE on them and every male... 

I like healthy looking women....

fat ugly bitches with tattoo who wear little clothing make me near vomit...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #13 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:31pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:29pm:

I agree.

The definition of 'sexual harassment' is being broadened to include even the most innocent flirtatious pass at a woman.

Subject to if she finds the guy attractive or not.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:34pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:27pm:

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the crouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4524/38751759142_cc1b121ff5_b.jpg

Is that Bobby with a reflection of Marla skiing in the Colorado mountains reflected in his shades?

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:11pm

Well from years of research, I find women are preferable to most other objects.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:26pm

.. and if they didn't, there'd be no human race.... both a man and a woman have to 'measure up', and all this nonsense about men viewing women as either desirable or not, is just the defence mechanism set in place in the social science milieu by the women too ugly or otherwise unacceptable, so that they can have their version of a 'level playing field', where all women can get their fair share of adoration, sex and family....

Now I look at men dating porkers and thuglies and WWC wrestlers.... and that is all they can get in the MacDonalds generation... and I wonder how those men really feel...... (where's aqua with his Fat Steve and Stephanie)....

Despite what all these thuglies (in many ways) wish to foist upon us all, men still basically want a woman who is feminine... and at least has the shape of a woman.....

A woman doesn't have to be as thin as a rake .. she can carry a little extra as long as it does not make her defensive and creates for her a demanding nature ......... a  (gasps) sense of entitlement, that will put off all but the hopelessly feminised version of men we see these days.

I'm a SNAG - I ain't a DRAG...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:29pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:30pm:

its usually fat ugly bitches with shorn hair that act like that... or say stuff like that...

they've abuse their bodies with jelly donuts and ice cream.. and no one looks at them... or they do with "disgust"...  Sad

then they see fit ladies getting a second look from the lads and then they HATE on them and every male... 

I like healthy looking women....

fat ugly bitches with tattoo who wear little clothing make me near vomit...  Undecided

Saw two of those today walking in the park arms around one another... no wonder they turn leso.... Jesus God.... a man would gnaw his pr!ck off if it got too close to one of those..... just to get away... and as for meeting one in a dark alley... try a well lit alley if you want some real fear.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:33pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:29pm:

I agree.

Subject to if she finds the guy attractive or not.

Depends on the size of his wallet.. but that is becoming a flexible thing these days with all these complaints against those with a fat wallet.... nowadays to get his gold hoard you don't need to sleep with the pig for fifty years, put up with his affairs on the side, and bear his children and smile at the world - now you can get it for free with a simple one-line whine......   Tongue

― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 5:36am

Ajax wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:38pm:
bogarde73 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:05pm:

She's serving desert tonight............. Cheesy

https://preview.ibb.co/dCaVUb/manwoman.jpg

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442993/men-see-women-sex-objects-its-not-m...

Good man Ajax. Isn't that a great photo. It's the bloke's eyes that get me, it's like all his Christmases have arrived.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #20 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:06am

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:32pm:
I could write a long version but I don't think I need to as this short version sums up how my brain works well enough.
I have to admit I'm obviously a bad person and a misogynist... I size up every woman I see/meet, that does not mean I act on it, I just can't help it, it's automatic. On the other hand I also size up every man I see/meet not as a sexual object but as a competitor.

Men are created by God to penetrate women not vice versa.
Lesbian feminists are unnatural perverts who consider men as their competitors because they like to screw women and men as well.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:12am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 5:36am:
Good man Ajax. Isn't that a great photo. It's the bloke's eyes that get me, it's like all his Christmases have arrived.

I'm guessing they left early and didn't dance all night. Well not vertically anyway.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:22am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am

capitosinora wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:06am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:32pm:

Men are created by God to penetrate women not vice versa.
Lesbian feminists are unnatural perverts who consider men as their competitors because they like to screw women and men as well.

Whoa back there. Lesbians are not perverts, unless of course they prey on underage girls. Same for homosexual men. They are just different.
What is different, as long as it hurts/injures nobody, is not a threat. What is a threat is putting people in jail because they are queer.
That is something that hurts society.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:33pm:
Depends on the size of his wallet..

For night-clubbing single women that's definitely the most important bulge they're looking for in a man.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:21am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am:
Whoa back there. Lesbians are not perverts, unless of course they prey on underage girls. Same for homosexual men. They are just different.
What is different, as long as it hurts/injures nobody, is not a threat. What is a threat is putting people in jail because they are queer.
That is something that hurts society.

Predatory bull-queer homosexual perverts should be locked up as nuisances to ordinary society outside of the gay enclaves.

If they stick to their own, then fine. But when they start making a nuisance of themselves in amongst straight society, then they should be either jailed or gassed depending on what the laws permit.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #25 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:40am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:19pm:

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the grouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

thats only about 1.35 seconds of perv....

no one could pick it...  Wink

That's gotta be some sort of record, better than the terminators HUD vision.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:42am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:27pm:

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the crouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4524/38751759142_cc1b121ff5_b.jpg

God must be a male...................... Cool

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:22am

NOT a "sex object"

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:27am

"Sex Object"

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:35am

Grendel wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:27am:
"Sex Object"

She's more masculine than you Grendey. More like a female wrestler!

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #30 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:35am

MY sister tells me... Brad Pitt in Troy was hot....
I'm guessing that makes him a "sex object"

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:36am

Grin Grin to  the first 2 pics.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:38am

Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:35am:
"Sex Object"

LOL masculine...  what are you gay?
Nothing wrong with a fit woman... or do you prefer the Rebel type.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #33 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:41am

Briseis wasn't bad either......... Wink Smiley

BTW Rose Byrne (Briseis) is an Australian actress born in Sydney.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2017 at 10:53am by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:42am

Grendel wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:38am:
Love, aka Brother Love wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:35am:
"Sex Object"

LOL masculine...  what are you gay?
Nothing wrong with a fit woman... or do you prefer the Rebel type.

That woman's muscular thighs get you in a tight headlock and you will come out smelling like pussy!

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 12:54pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:22am:

Cringe Factor = 150%....

― John Adams

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 2:50pm

https://s.yimg.com/ea/img/-/150413/rebel_1aimfd0-1aimfgh.jpg

Oh come on, where is your sense of adventure?

Somewhere in there there is a perfectly good vagina.

What would the world be like if Edmund Hillary had given up, if Neil Armstrong wimped out of the moon landing, what if Columbus stayed home instead of sailing across the seas.

There are all sorts of weird adventures out there, as long as you don't wimp out.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #37 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 3:32pm

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 5:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:22am:

Cringe Factor = 150%....

For Grappler....
The Real Thing... Smiley

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #39 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:25pm

I see woman as mothers and daughters who deserve respect....This 1950s view of woman as sex objects that should be rated according to their f@#kability is not a left right thing it is disrespectful to woman that comes from men of all political persuasions....Most of you assholes cannot see what you are defending is looking at woman as objects instead of people....I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #40 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:38pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I see woman as mothers and daughters who deserve respect....This 1950s view of woman as sex objects that should be rated according to their f@#kability is not a left right thing it is disrespectful to woman that comes from men of all political persuasions....Most of you assholes cannot see what you are defending is looking at woman as objects instead of people....I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

Angry Angry Angry

They are sex objects(well some of them) as well as people, as are men, are we pissed when women see fat Norm sitting on the lounge as a waste of space and not a sex object yet wet their panties over Brad Pitt? The two roles are intertwined, it's not one or the other. My wife is my sex object, she's also my wife and the mother of my kids, I'm a MILF fcker, a mother fcker. Their minds, egos and genitals need the same treatment as as ours. It's perfectly normal.

Do all women deserve respect? Hell no. Do all men, same, hell no. They are all people who are judged on their varying characteristics, all of them. If you can do away with sexual reproduction and we are all floating brains, you might have a point, but we rely on sexual reproduction, someone smacking our sons and daughters for the species to survive. Those that are deemed more fckable have more chance of passing on their genes with others they think are more fckable.

Given the same capable brain in both, are you taking Rebel to bed or the Angel in the last pic? Which would you give the the gift of your DNA?
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:55pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #41 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:50pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:38pm:

Angry Angry Angry

They are sex objects(well some of them) as well as people, as are men, are we pissed when women see fat Norm sitting on the lounge as a waste of space and not a sex object yet wet their panties over Brad Pitt? The two roles are intertwined, it's not one or the other. My wife is my sex object, she's also my wife and the mother of my kids, I'm a MILF fcker, a mother fcker. Their minds, egos and genitals need the same treatment as as ours. It's perfectly normal.

Do all women deserve respect? Hell no. Do all men, same, hell no. They are all people who are judged on their varying characteristics, all of them.

Bullshit....All men and woman deserve respect until they give reason to lose it....Perhaps you could post a picture of your wife, mother or daughter so we can rate their f@#kability....After all it is natural for men to see woman as sex objects???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #42 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:57pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:50pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Do all women deserve respect? Hell no. Do all men, same, hell no. They are all people who are judged on their varying characteristics, all of them.

Bullshit....All men and woman deserve respect until they give reason to lose it....Perhaps you could post a picture of your wife, mother or daughter so we can rate their f@#kability....After all it is natural for men to see woman as sex objects???

I have before quite a few times. I think members could remember enough to judge her f@#kability. In fact although I have removed the pics, the comments remain. Perhaps you could use google to find them. Something like setanta wife site:.ozpolitic.com

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:11am

Angry Angry Angry

Being evaluated for your breeding potential IS respect....  all this other garbage is just a bunch of losers with issues making waves for everyone else......

My daughter's potential is physical, mental and spiritual..... but the first port of call is how a woman (or man) presents her (him)self......

You're never going to stamp out sexual evaluation ..... it's part of human nature, no matter how hard the 'feminists' try to make it a crime....

Why don't they just shut up and let the rest of the human race get on with their lives in peace?

Brrrrrrr.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #44 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:28am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:11am:

Angry Angry Angry

Being evaluated for your breeding potential IS respect....  all this other garbage is just a bunch of losers with issues making waves for everyone else......

My daughter's potential is physical, mental and spiritual..... but the first port of call is how a woman (or man) presents her (him)self......

You're never going to stamp out sexual evaluation ..... it's part of human nature, no matter how hard the 'feminists' try to make it a crime....

Why don't they just shut up and let the rest of the human race get on with their lives in peace?

Brrrrrrr.....

My point is not that people evaluate potential sexual partners....It is the fact that if a woman is not deemed attractive she is treated like Rebel Wilson with insults and derogatory comments....Is it any wonder wankers like Don Burke get away with sexual assault when some men consider all woman fair game....Take a look at yourself before judging others!!!

Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #45 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:37am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:28am:
My point is not that people evaluate potential sexual partners....It is the fact that if a woman is not deemed attractive she is treated like Rebel Wilson with insults and derogatory comments....Is it any wonder wankers like Don Burke get away with sexual assault when some men consider all woman fair game....Take a look at yourself before judging others!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Burke would not sexually assault Rebel because she is a pig. Would you donate your DNA to her to breed more like her? Are you a chubby chaser? Do you want your kids to look like her? This is what sexual selection is about and it's an undeniable part of life and us as human beings. Pass on your genes to the one most worthy of them.

In case you are wondering Phil, I've also posted pics of me before, not just my wife. Just in case you think I'm being sexist.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:46am

I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

"It is better to be looked up than overlooked." Mae West

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:57am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:46am:
I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

"It is better to be looked up than overlooked." Mae West

I have a good friend who claims he stopped looking at women because he saw the way men looked at his daughter when she hit puberty. Not my type, really big tits but she was pretty good looking otherwise. I asked him why? He had no answer.

I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much. My conclusion after watching men and daughters of which I have none, three sons here, is that they internally hate passing the breeding capability of their daughter to someone else. Mothers seem much more at ease with it, probably because they are women too.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #48 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:37am:

Angry Angry Angry

Burke would not sexually assault Rebel because she is a pig. Would you donate your DNA to her to breed more like her? Are you a chubby chaser? Do you want your kids to look like her? This is what sexual selection is about and it's an undeniable part of life and us as human beings. Pass on your genes to the one most worthy of them.

In case you are wondering Phil, I've also posted pics of me before, not just my wife. Just in case you think I'm being sexist.

So you believe woman are only worth while to society because of their looks....I think you have made my point???

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:57am:
I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much.

You are on to something.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am

Ask a woman who has never had much (or any) attention from men how she feels about it. I have. And the response is unanimous:  I wish I were better looking.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am:

Angry Angry Angry

So you believe woman are only worth while to society because of their looks....I think you have made my point???

You ask me a question then answer it and make a judgement on me? I think the point you made was not the one you wanted to.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #52 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:05am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am:
I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much.

You are on to something.

I've had girlfriends fathers who hated me but the mums thought I was great. It was the only conclusion I could come to. It's my pussy and I'll decide who it goes to.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #53 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:08am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am:

Angry Angry Angry

You ask me a question then answer it and make a judgement on me? I think the point you made was not the one you wanted to.

I made my judgement based on your own words....I bet Rebel Wilson is far more successful than you will ever be mate!!!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:14am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:08am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am:

Angry Angry Angry

I made my judgement based on your own words....I bet Rebel Wilson is far more successful than you will ever be mate!!!

Successful at sueing? Anyway, trying that put down won't work, I'm happy, have a MILF wife, I have good kids and grandkids, I have my youngest son, his Nip wife and my adorable granddaughter living with us. I'm happy. How do you measure success? Tell us of Rebels success please and is she happy?

Edit: And in the grand scheme of things, me having three sons and grandchildren is much more successful than Rebel who would be lucky to find someone to carry on her genes.
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:21am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:50am

anyone else like to get with a woman who is physically bigger than them???

or just me...  Grin

and I don't mean Rebel Wilson type physically bigger either...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:56am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:50am:

or just me...  Grin

It's just you  Grin

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:24am

Phil, in case you are wondering, the object of this thread from my point of view, was not to encourage a free for all assault on women, as some have chosen to make it.
I think the OP article makes that clear.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:56am

There is no question about how Mr. Trump views women. Trump: ‘Nothing In The World Like First-Rate Pussy’

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:58am

I have a good friend who claims he stopped looking at women because he saw the way men looked at his daughter when she hit puberty. Not my type, really big tits but she was pretty good looking otherwise. I asked him why? He had no answer.

Guilt and fear. Guilt over the way he has treated women and fear that a man will treat his daughter the way he treated women.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #60 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:09am

Angry Angry Angry

Where is the cuckoo emoticon?
Phil is wrong so wrong on so many subjects...  even one as simple as this one.
Wassup Phil low testosterone levels...  no testosterone?
PC indoctrinated from birth by feminist hags?

Your grip on reality Phil is not even tenuous...  how many women do you know.  Do they have hairy legs and armpits?  Don't wear makeup?  Perfume?

I think you need to have a good long talk to someone sane about this subject.  Maybe Grappler has some free time, he seems to get it.

Clearly women are sexual Phil...  no use denying it.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #61 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:54am

Grendel wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:09am:

Angry Angry Angry

Your grip on reality Phil is not even tenuous...  how many women do you know.  Do they have hairy legs and armpits?  Don't wear makeup?  Perfume?

I think you need to have a good long talk to someone sane about this subject.  Maybe Grappler has some free time, he seems to get it.

If I listened to or wanted your stupid opinion I would have pulled the chain....F@#k off dickhead and don't bother responding to me again!!!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:03am

How wude Phil...
Wassup got nothing?
I thought so...

Best you stick to stuff you actually know about eh?

Unlike you apparently Phil.
I love women.
I respect women.
I admire beauty.
I acknowledge sexuality.

None of that is mutually exclusive BTW. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:05am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:54am:

Angry Angry Angry

If I listened to or wanted your stupid opinion I would have pulled the chain....F@#k off dickhead and don't bother responding to me again!!!

wow...

now come on Phil... don't go losing the plot ... take a chill pill man...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:59am

Angry Angry Angry

Why? ... did he pick it in one?

I know who the dickhead is ......SNAG.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #65 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:22pm

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:24am:
Phil, in case you are wondering, the object of this thread from my point of view, was not to encourage a free for all assault on women, as some have chosen to make it.

Never had a problem with you Boges or looking at beautiful woman....It is the complete ignorance of some posters who think that it is ok to attack woman based on their appearance....As if any of these drop kicks have partners who look like Victoria Secret models???

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #66 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:26pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:05am:

Angry Angry Angry

wow...

now come on Phil... don't go losing the plot ... take a chill pill man...

Na....Take a look at who threw the first personal insults as usual....Then the dickhead complains that I am being abusive....F@#k him???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:24pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:22pm:

Never had a problem with you Boges or looking at beautiful woman....It is the complete ignorance of some posters who think that it is ok to attack woman based on their appearance....As if any of these drop kicks have partners who look like Victoria Secret models???

Well Phil
1. I'm not ignorant...  your comment is.
2. I haven't attacked any woman...  and never would.
3. I've had 2 girlfriends that leave the VS models for dead.

Like I said YOU should stick to something you know about.   

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #68 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:01pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:24pm:

Well Phil

WTF said I was talking about you....I make generalisations and you make it all about you....Your problem is obvious???

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:13pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:50am:

or just me...  Grin

The last time I saw Ahab he was
Tied to a whale,
That was married to the Deputy Sheriff
At the gaol... Bob Dylan.

I prefer tall women to the short or MacDonalds kind, where to make contact you need to contort your spine to get over the hump......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:52pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:01pm:

Well Phil

WTF said I was talking about you....I make generalisations and you make it all about you....Your problem is obvious???

LOL
Just covering my back Phil.
You cowardly didn't mention anyone in particular, but you have been abusing me quite a lot on this site lately.
So I decided to put my view on what you said about dissenters of your flaccid opinion forward. In general, from my pov.  I didn't for a moment think you were talking specifically about me.  I don't have your overblown ego.
That's ok isn't it?
I mean you keep telling me you can say whatever you like...  you wouldn't be a bit hypocritical now would you Grin Grin Grin
I was answering your comment in general...  try reading it that way. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:59pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:56pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:59am:

Angry Angry Angry

Got it in 1 Gnads...
I've never read a more ridiculous comment. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:54pm

I don't think I've seen a comment here by anyone who purports to be female.

Perhaps all the tigers have scared them off.

Just sayin'.

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #73 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:02pm

Lionel Edriess wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 8:54pm:

Just sayin'.

Hmm... It is a thread about men's views but we do have Phil playing the SJW lady role. I would like to see views from the real women here on whether they think their sexuality is important as part of their package.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #74 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:02pm:

Just sayin'.

Hmm... It is a thread about men's views but we do have Phil playing the SJW lady role. I would like to see views from the real women here on whether they think their sexuality is important as part of their package.

It's the only thing that can explain them spending hours getting ready for a night out.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #75 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 11:09pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:52pm:

Well Phil

LOL
You cowardly didn't mention anyone in particular, but you have been abusing me quite a lot on this site lately.
So I decided to put my view on what you said about dissenters of your flaccid opinion forward. In general, from my pov.  I didn't for a moment think you were talking specifically about me.  I don't have your overblown ego.
That's ok isn't it?
I mean you keep telling me you can say whatever you like...  you wouldn't be a bit hypocritical now would you Grin Grin Grin
I was answering your comment in general...  try reading it that way. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ok then...If I wasn't talking about you then why are you being so defensive....Your problem is obvious!!!

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.
Don Wood

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:34am

Grendel wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Gnads wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:59am:

Angry Angry Angry

Got it in 1 Gnads...
I've never read a more ridiculous comment. Roll Eyes

Me... sane?  Free time??

Of COURSE women are viewed for their sexual attributes - it's the basic currency for interaction between the sexes - same as men are viewed as potential 'partners' for various reasons INCLUDING looks.

I recall very clearly being very keen on a fine young lass once, who went off with a biker... she adored his 'thunder thighs', whereas I was waiting for her to appreciate my fine intelligence etc...

BOTH men and women evaluate the opposite sex according to some ingrained formula - probably derived from genetics and then socialisation (that girl WAS a Westie) - and one of the characteristics of women primarily is that they are partially drawn to men with power and money.*

That last explains to a large extent the way silly women put themselves into 'situations' with rich and powerful men - and then complain afterwards - which is one reason I treat accusations of misconduct by men exclusively in those situations with a certain suspicion.

You don't go to Mike Tyson's hotel room for a cup of tea and a look at his personal art works... you know .. the ones he painted himself....

*I've also met many who are drawn to obvious brains etc.... hence my dating history with professors of sciences and doctors and such.... and others ... though I must confess that I was often bewildered that they had any interest at all.  I'm a humble guy really.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:52am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 11:09pm:

Well Phil

LOL
That's ok isn't it?

Ok then...If I wasn't talking about you then why are you being so defensive....Your problem is obvious!!!

Don Wood

Oh dear, well that's your problem then re being stupid.
I cant help what you read into things I was just being factual from my pov.
Which proved your point wrong yet again...
I'm allowed to do that right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
be nice if you could tone down your abusive hypocrisy for a change too phil. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #78 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:22am

Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:52am:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 11:09pm:

Well Phil

LOL
That's ok isn't it?

Don Wood

Oh dear, well that's your problem then re being stupid.
I cant help what you read into things I was just being factual from my pov.
Which proved your point wrong yet again...
I'm allowed to do that right? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
be nice if you could tone down your abusive hypocrisy for a change too phil. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When you start a sentence with I or I am you are talking about yourself....You can say what ever you like but the truth speaks for itself....You are a liar and you are stupid!!!

Grendel ranted....
Quote:

But its not about him???

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945), radio address, October 26, 1939

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #79 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:26am

Oh do go away phil.
Even a Kindi kid could understand what I said.
You are just a clown.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #80 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:36am

Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:26am:
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

You are exposing yourself again mate....If you cant handle the truth then stop lying???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:33am

I don't lie.
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

Now run along and find yourself a bigger bridge TROLL.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:43am

Just sayin'.

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #83 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:43am

Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:33am:
I don't lie.
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

I never said anything about you and never have....Oh wait....That is the bullshit you use to justify your stupidity???

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:03am

YAWN....

Boring Phil, boooooring....  when was the last time you commented on topic? hmmmm...

I don't lie.
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

Stop wasting my time fool...

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #85 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:52am

Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:03am:
YAWN....

Boring Phil, boooooring....  when was the last time you commented on topic? hmmmm...

I don't lie.
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

When have you ever commented on topic....Go back and look who started the personal attacks dickhead....If you cant handle it run away you sook...I am all good with pointing out your stupidity???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 1:05pm

I comment on topic all the time except when replying to trolls.
Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 10:03am:
YAWN....

I don't lie.
Oh do go away phil.
You are just a clown.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #87 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:45pm

This is the first response between us dickhead....You made the first personal attack and call me a troll....You are a liar and an idiot because the truth is so easy to prove!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Next time you respond to me be nice and I might consider just ignoring you....Otherwise I will continue to show you up as the troll you are!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 6:42pm

............ Knock down drag 'em out bitch fight... get your tickets here! ........... Collect your beer and popcorn at the front door and leave guns and knives with checkout girls..... 
Grappler Beer and Popcorn.. breakfast, dinner and tea of Champions!.......<<<<<<<<<

― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #89 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:49pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
This is the first response between us dickhead....You made the first personal attack and call me a troll....You are a liar and an idiot because the truth is so easy to prove!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Next time you respond to me be nice and I might consider just ignoring you....Otherwise I will continue to show you up as the troll you are!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tsk tsk, tsk, we all know who is being a TROLL PHil.
Stop wasting my time. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #90 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 7:49pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tsk tsk, tsk, we all know who is being a TROLL GRENDEL.
Stop wasting my time. Roll Eyes

Fair enough....I think everyone already knows you are a troll and a liar....You should seek help with your stutter mate!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them.
Brock Clarke, An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England, 2007

IP Logged

Lionel Edriess
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 9:43am:

Just sayin'.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/b1/7f/85b17f4a3466fa6d07eb183f42832bc5.gif

Well done, that man!

As a 50's child, I prefer my pussies hairily dark.

Toughen up, Australia!

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:58am

Angry Angry Angry

LOL
Its still stupid phil.
50s mentality wouldn't look at woman for their "f@#kability".
Only a fool looks at women as only "mothers and daughters" as you claim to.  I looked at my girlfriends as beautiful females, as prospective partners, not as a mother or daughter, that's pretty incestuous.... 
It is not disrespectful to acknowledge the physicality of a woman or their sexuality.  Perhaps you've never met a woman who is relaxed with their sexuality and accepts it as purely natural.
Then pHil you called everybody who had a different opinon arseholes and wankers... yes that is rude and yes YOU started it.
I rest my case...
I hope that finally YOU can move on and stop being such an arsehole and wanker. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Because I'm sick of answering your constant denial, lies and ridicule. TROLL.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #93 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:14am

Grendel wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:58am:

Angry Angry Angry

LOL
Its still stupid phil.
Only a fool looks at women as only "mothers and daughters" as you claim to.  I looked at my girlfriends as beautiful females, as prospective partners, not as a mother or daughter, that's pretty incestuous.... 
It is not disrespectful to acknowledge the physicality of a woman or their sexuality.  Perhaps you've never met a woman who is relaxed with their sexuality and accepts it as purely natural.
Then pHil you called everybody who had a different opinon arseholes and wankers... yes that is rude and yes YOU started it.
I rest my case...
I hope that finally YOU can move on and stop being such an arsehole and wanker. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grendel's first personal attack....
Quote:

The difference is dickhead, I never called out anyone individually like you until you trolled me and made derogatory comments directed at me....My problem was with people putting down woman because of their looks....Don't expect me to take your crap and not give it back asshole....The evidence is there for all to see that you are a lying troll of the lowest order....Carry on and expect me to respond in kind!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:59am

Well, why wouldn't they?  I mean it's advertised daily.. this was under a caption:-

"Neighbourhood features that can boost your property's value".......

..... though I've never called it a 'property value' before.........  Cool

Besides, I often find that, once past the INITIAL CONTACT stage of thinking "ooh, la la" (etc) - a woman is then considered on the basis of many other things.. speech, voice, thinking, 'issues' (or lack thereof, intellect.... I'd hardly call that 'viewing her as a sex object ONLY'.....

Jeez - some of you Puritans.... and talk about subscribing to the myth that men are totally penis-driven... shees!!
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2017 at 11:04am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #95 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:06pm

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 9:14am:
Grendel wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:58am:

Angry Angry Angry

LOL
Its still stupid phil.
I rest my case...

Grendel's first personal attack....
Quote:

The difference is dickhead, I never called out anyone individually like you until you trolled me and made derogatory comments directed at me....My problem was with people putting down woman because of their looks....Don't expect me to take your crap and not give it back asshole....The evidence is there for all to see that you are a lying troll of the lowest order....Carry on and expect me to respond in kind!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You lied Phil.
You are still lying to yourself.
You were the first to pay out on everyone...  not me I replied...  you lied.
Your comments were stupid...   you don't like that don't make them.
Your abuse sprayed at everyone who disagreed with your opinion.
  Arseholes and Wankers PHIL...  remember? 
YOU POSTED THAT FIRST PHIL...
How many times must I post the truth?
Maybe YOU should apologise eh...  you've been keeping up the lies and stupidity for how long now?
I have reposted your post the truth is plain to see PHIL...  no use trying to squirm out of it or move the goalposts.  Your trolling went on and on and on...  let me tell you PHIL... 
I DON'T HAVE TO SIT BACK AND TAKE THAT EITHER.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:09pm

Jesus God - this has been going on for two days.... that's worse than my schizo mother when she was off the planet....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:21am

Angry Angry Angry

Smiley Smiley Smiley

He was a damned sight nicer to you than your response to him .... you hypocritical softcork. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:09pm:
Jesus God - this has been going on for two days.... that's worse than my schizo mother when she was off the planet....

Full moon today?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 8:06am

if a man views a woman as a 'sex object' , he is in "taker mentality".
what can i "get" from this woman.
how can she "pleasure"me.
this then becomes all about "me,me,me and my neediness".

women, quite rightly, see right thru this behaviour.

they dont want the clingy ,needy guy .
and there is a deep biological reason for this.
women want their kids to be super awesome and climb to the top of the dominance heirachy. and the "DNA" from a needy little puke of a man is not going to produce that sort of offspring.

awesomeness is about confidence, having a mission in life and being the "source' of the good powerful masculine energy.

if a man can work on himself so that his emotional state is "i am happy in my own skin, i need nothing from you to complete me and i am a source of confident energy", then she will be attracted.

this is very very different from the prevailing groupthink which says to tell her how much you love her, smother her with flowers and chocalates and be a little bitch with no spine.  no women wants that.
she doesnt want offspring who will be pushovers and spineless. she doesnt want a son who treats women as sex objects and spends his time in the basement looking at porn and being a "taker"

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Dec 7th, 2017 at 10:51am

Gnads wrote on Dec 7th, 2017 at 7:23am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 6th, 2017 at 10:09pm:

Full moon today?

Coupla days ago.... what a time to howl...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print