Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects (Read 7728 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects
Reply #45 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:37am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:28am:
My point is not that people evaluate potential sexual partners....It is the fact that if a woman is not deemed attractive she is treated like Rebel Wilson with insults and derogatory comments....Is it any wonder wankers like Don Burke get away with sexual assault when some men consider all woman fair game....Take a look at yourself before judging others!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Burke would not sexually assault Rebel because she is a pig. Would you donate your DNA to her to breed more like her? Are you a chubby chaser? Do you want your kids to look like her? This is what sexual selection is about and it's an undeniable part of life and us as human beings. Pass on your genes to the one most worthy of them.

In case you are wondering Phil, I've also posted pics of me before, not just my wife. Just in case you think I'm being sexist.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:46am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

"It is better to be looked up than overlooked." Mae West

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:57am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:46am:
philperth2010 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 11:25pm:
I hope none of you wankers have daughters who deserve better!!!

"It is better to be looked up than overlooked." Mae West

I have a good friend who claims he stopped looking at women because he saw the way men looked at his daughter when she hit puberty. Not my type, really big tits but she was pretty good looking otherwise. I asked him why? He had no answer.

I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much. My conclusion after watching men and daughters of which I have none, three sons here, is that they internally hate passing the breeding capability of their daughter to someone else. Mothers seem much more at ease with it, probably because they are women too.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #48 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:37am:
My point is not that people evaluate potential sexual partners....It is the fact that if a woman is not deemed attractive she is treated like Rebel Wilson with insults and derogatory comments....Is it any wonder wankers like Don Burke get away with sexual assault when some men consider all woman fair game....Take a look at yourself before judging others!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Burke would not sexually assault Rebel because she is a pig. Would you donate your DNA to her to breed more like her? Are you a chubby chaser? Do you want your kids to look like her? This is what sexual selection is about and it's an undeniable part of life and us as human beings. Pass on your genes to the one most worthy of them.

In case you are wondering Phil, I've also posted pics of me before, not just my wife. Just in case you think I'm being sexist.

So you believe woman are only worth while to society because of their looks....I think you have made my point???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:57am:
I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much.

You are on to something.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am

Ask a woman who has never had much (or any) attention from men how she feels about it. I have. And the response is unanimous:  I wish I were better looking.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #51 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am:

Angry Angry Angry

So you believe woman are only worth while to society because of their looks....I think you have made my point???

You ask me a question then answer it and make a judgement on me? I think the point you made was not the one you wanted to.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #52 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:05am

AiA wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 12:59am:
I've found men have a problem with their daughter's sexuality. Mothers not so much.

You are on to something.

I've had girlfriends fathers who hated me but the mums thought I was great. It was the only conclusion I could come to. It's my pussy and I'll decide who it goes to.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #53 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:08am

Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am:

Angry Angry Angry

You ask me a question then answer it and make a judgement on me? I think the point you made was not the one you wanted to.

I made my judgement based on your own words....I bet Rebel Wilson is far more successful than you will ever be mate!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:14am

philperth2010 wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:08am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:02am:

Angry Angry Angry

I made my judgement based on your own words....I bet Rebel Wilson is far more successful than you will ever be mate!!!

Successful at sueing? Anyway, trying that put down won't work, I'm happy, have a MILF wife, I have good kids and grandkids, I have my youngest son, his Nip wife and my adorable granddaughter living with us. I'm happy. How do you measure success? Tell us of Rebels success please and is she happy?

Edit: And in the grand scheme of things, me having three sons and grandchildren is much more successful than Rebel who would be lucky to find someone to carry on her genes.
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2017 at 1:21am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:50am

anyone else like to get with a woman who is physically bigger than them???

or just me...  Grin

and I don't mean Rebel Wilson type physically bigger either...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:56am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:50am:
anyone else like to get with a woman who is physically bigger than them???

or just me...  Grin

and I don't mean Rebel Wilson type physically bigger either...  Undecided

It's just you  Grin

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #57 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:24am

Phil, in case you are wondering, the object of this thread from my point of view, was not to encourage a free for all assault on women, as some have chosen to make it.
I think the OP article makes that clear.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:56am

There is no question about how Mr. Trump views women. Trump: ‘Nothing In The World Like First-Rate Pussy’

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:58am

I have a good friend who claims he stopped looking at women because he saw the way men looked at his daughter when she hit puberty. Not my type, really big tits but she was pretty good looking otherwise. I asked him why? He had no answer.

Guilt and fear. Guilt over the way he has treated women and fear that a man will treat his daughter the way he treated women.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print