Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects (Read 7722 times)
miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yes, Men View Women as Sex Objects
Reply #15 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:11pm

Well from years of research, I find women are preferable to most other objects.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:26pm

.. and if they didn't, there'd be no human race.... both a man and a woman have to 'measure up', and all this nonsense about men viewing women as either desirable or not, is just the defence mechanism set in place in the social science milieu by the women too ugly or otherwise unacceptable, so that they can have their version of a 'level playing field', where all women can get their fair share of adoration, sex and family....

Now I look at men dating porkers and thuglies and WWC wrestlers.... and that is all they can get in the MacDonalds generation... and I wonder how those men really feel...... (where's aqua with his Fat Steve and Stephanie)....

Despite what all these thuglies (in many ways) wish to foist upon us all, men still basically want a woman who is feminine... and at least has the shape of a woman.....

A woman doesn't have to be as thin as a rake .. she can carry a little extra as long as it does not make her defensive and creates for her a demanding nature ......... a  (gasps) sense of entitlement, that will put off all but the hopelessly feminised version of men we see these days.

I'm a SNAG - I ain't a DRAG...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:29pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:30pm:
issuevoter wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm:
When the Veensteen thing broke, a woman interviewed on the TV news in the street said when a man looks a woman up and down, it is sexual harassment. She was not of the configuration that would get a passing look. What we are almost certainly seeing now, is the (girls) who cried wolf, which means women with a genuine case will find it even harder to be taken seriously.

its usually fat ugly bitches with shorn hair that act like that... or say stuff like that...

they've abuse their bodies with jelly donuts and ice cream.. and no one looks at them... or they do with "disgust"...  Sad

then they see fit ladies getting a second look from the lads and then they HATE on them and every male... 

I like healthy looking women....

fat ugly bitches with tattoo who wear little clothing make me near vomit...  Undecided

Saw two of those today walking in the park arms around one another... no wonder they turn leso.... Jesus God.... a man would gnaw his pr!ck off if it got too close to one of those..... just to get away... and as for meeting one in a dark alley... try a well lit alley if you want some real fear.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:33pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:29pm:
issuevoter wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm:
When the Veensteen thing broke, a woman interviewed on the TV news in the street said when a man looks a woman up and down, it is sexual harassment. She was not of the configuration that would get a passing look. What we are almost certainly seeing now, is the (girls) who cried wolf, which means women with a genuine case will find it even harder to be taken seriously.

I agree.

The definition of 'sexual harassment' is being broadened to include even the most innocent flirtatious pass at a woman.

Subject to if she finds the guy attractive or not.

Depends on the size of his wallet.. but that is becoming a flexible thing these days with all these complaints against those with a fat wallet.... nowadays to get his gold hoard you don't need to sleep with the pig for fifty years, put up with his affairs on the side, and bear his children and smile at the world - now you can get it for free with a simple one-line whine......   Tongue

― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #19 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 5:36am

Ajax wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:38pm:
bogarde73 wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:05pm:
I'd love to have posted the photo with the article but couldn't.
Maybe someone more technical than me can take a look at today's National Review and put it up.
It's beautiful 1930s/40s.

She's serving desert tonight............. Cheesy

https://preview.ibb.co/dCaVUb/manwoman.jpg

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442993/men-see-women-sex-objects-its-not-m...

Good man Ajax. Isn't that a great photo. It's the bloke's eyes that get me, it's like all his Christmases have arrived.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #20 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:06am

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:32pm:
I could write a long version but I don't think I need to as this short version sums up how my brain works well enough.
I have to admit I'm obviously a bad person and a misogynist... I size up every woman I see/meet, that does not mean I act on it, I just can't help it, it's automatic. On the other hand I also size up every man I see/meet not as a sexual object but as a competitor.

Men are created by God to penetrate women not vice versa.
Lesbian feminists are unnatural perverts who consider men as their competitors because they like to screw women and men as well.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:12am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 5:36am:
Good man Ajax. Isn't that a great photo. It's the bloke's eyes that get me, it's like all his Christmases have arrived.

I'm guessing they left early and didn't dance all night. Well not vertically anyway.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:22am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #22 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am

capitosinora wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:06am:
Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:32pm:
I could write a long version but I don't think I need to as this short version sums up how my brain works well enough.
I have to admit I'm obviously a bad person and a misogynist... I size up every woman I see/meet, that does not mean I act on it, I just can't help it, it's automatic. On the other hand I also size up every man I see/meet not as a sexual object but as a competitor.

Men are created by God to penetrate women not vice versa.
Lesbian feminists are unnatural perverts who consider men as their competitors because they like to screw women and men as well.

Whoa back there. Lesbians are not perverts, unless of course they prey on underage girls. Same for homosexual men. They are just different.
What is different, as long as it hurts/injures nobody, is not a threat. What is a threat is putting people in jail because they are queer.
That is something that hurts society.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:33pm:
Depends on the size of his wallet..

For night-clubbing single women that's definitely the most important bulge they're looking for in a man.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:21am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:15am:
Whoa back there. Lesbians are not perverts, unless of course they prey on underage girls. Same for homosexual men. They are just different.
What is different, as long as it hurts/injures nobody, is not a threat. What is a threat is putting people in jail because they are queer.
That is something that hurts society.

Predatory bull-queer homosexual perverts should be locked up as nuisances to ordinary society outside of the gay enclaves.

If they stick to their own, then fine. But when they start making a nuisance of themselves in amongst straight society, then they should be either jailed or gassed depending on what the laws permit.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #25 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:40am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:19pm:
Ajax wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:16pm:
When I look at good sorts first thing I look at is

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the grouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

I try not to make it obvious of course, sunnies help a lot.... Cool

thats only about 1.35 seconds of perv....

no one could pick it...  Wink

That's gotta be some sort of record, better than the terminators HUD vision.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:42am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:27pm:
Ajax wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:16pm:
When I look at good sorts first thing I look at is

the arse/hips
the thigh gap
the crouch gap
the vdub bonnet
the navel if its exposed
the breasts
the face.

I try not to make it obvious of course, sunnies help a lot.... Cool

Ooopah! Sexy ladyyyyyy ...

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4524/38751759142_cc1b121ff5_b.jpg

God must be a male...................... Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:22am

NOT a "sex object"

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:27am

"Sex Object"

IP Logged

Love, aka Brother Love

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:35am

Grendel wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 9:27am:
"Sex Object"

She's more masculine than you Grendey. More like a female wrestler!

I’ve been praying on this

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print