Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America. (Read 8806 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America.
Reply #90 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:00pm

freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 5:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:54pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 8:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 3rd, 2017 at 12:13pm:
Depends.  Christianity and Judaism do.   I am unsure what the attitudes of Hinduism, Buddhism are, although the current events in Myanmar suggest that they believe they do.

Brian, there was a poll taken in Muslim countries, that was posted in defence of Islam, that showed the level of support for the death sentence for apostasy. Sure some countries were lower than others(which is why it was posted) but the average was 38% of Muslims in Muslim countries thought the death sentence should be given for apostasy. That is an alarming percentage of believers. Can you show me this same level of violence in another religion? Like I said, there is a gradient, good<-->bad for religions, ideology and people. Islam is at the bad end of the scale. It has no defence, it's obvious what it does to it's followers, help save people from this abomination of an ideology rather than defend it.

Brian will suddenly decide he is only capable of talking about Australian Muslims, whom he regularly speaks on behalf of.

Oh, excuse me, FD.  Who do you speak for when you attack all Muslims, again?   Let me check, what is the name of this forum again?  Oh, that's right, "Oz Politics".   I've always assumed the emphasis was on Australian Politics...   Roll Eyes

I speak for myself.

Really?  That is not the impression I get at all, FD.  Not at all.   It appears you believe you know what all Muslims believe, think or do.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Frank wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 6:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:52pm:
It is the choice of the Muslims what they wish to believe, Selanta.  It is the choice of the Australian legal system what Australians, no matter what the citizens' belief system or culture or "race" may do, legally.   Killing someone illegally, is either Homicide or Manslaughter, according to our laws.   Which laws do Australian Muslims live by, again?    Roll Eyes

It is interesting to see your gauche attempt at subtle dishonesty, Bwian.

"It is the choice of the Muslims what they wish to believe".  But you do not say that it is also "the choice of Australians what they wish to believe".

Why?

Mostly because in your addled mind it is OK for Muslims to reject Western civilisational values but NOT OK for Westerners to reject Islamic values.

Why is one OK but not the other, Bwian?

Well, of course it is not OK allow Muslims what is not given to Australians and it's a completely unprincipled contradiction, a product of your sly and silly mind.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  tsk, tsk.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   What is it Australians believe, Soren?   Well, it appears they believe in things quite different to you.  They actually like Multiculturalism.   They actually like immigrants.   They actually accept people believing in different religions.  Yes, they'd like the immigrants to assimilate but they're willing to accept that in the meantime they can practice their own version of Australian culture.

You, OTOH, are on record, hating migrants on the basis of their "race", the colour of their skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips.   You are on record hating migrants who refuse to conform to how you believe they should behave, like good little Xenophobic/Bigoted Racist Danes.   You are on record stating that all other cultures are inferior to your preferred Danish one.

You know, it appears that you hate everybody and everything that is Australian society.   We are a Multicultural, Multi-"race", Multi-ethnic,  Multi-Religious and now it seems Multi-Sexual society.   You don't fit in here at all, Soren.   Time I think you migrated back to Denmark.   When are you leaving?   Oh, thats right, the Danes are now Multicultural, Multi-"race", Multi-ethnic,  Multi-Religious and now it seems Multi-Sexual as well.    Oh, dear.  No where for you to feel at home, at all.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #92 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:14pm

Depends.  Christianity and Judaism do.   I am unsure what the attitudes of Hinduism, Buddhism are, although the current events in Myanmar suggest that they believe they do.

Brian, there was a poll taken in Muslim countries, that was posted in defence of Islam, that showed the level of support for the death sentence for apostasy. Sure some countries were lower than others(which is why it was posted) but the average was 38% of Muslims in Muslim countries thought the death sentence should be given for apostasy. That is an alarming percentage of believers. Can you show me this same level of violence in another religion? Like I said, there is a gradient, good<-->bad for religions, ideology and people. Islam is at the bad end of the scale. It has no defence, it's obvious what it does to it's followers, help save people from this abomination of an ideology rather than defend it.

Brian will suddenly decide he is only capable of talking about Australian Muslims, whom he regularly speaks on behalf of.

Oh, excuse me, FD.  Who do you speak for when you attack all Muslims, again?   Let me check, what is the name of this forum again?  Oh, that's right, "Oz Politics".   I've always assumed the emphasis was on Australian Politics...   Roll Eyes

I speak for myself. You frequently claim to know what they think. You have never explained how. But when someone produces a survey showing what they say they think, you run a mile.

Here is the rest Brian. Can we assume from your wunaway routine that you are conceding this point?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:07pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   What is it Australians believe, Soren?   Well, it appears they believe in things quite different to you.  They actually like Multiculturalism.   They actually like immigrants.   They actually accept people believing in different religions.  Yes, they'd like the immigrants to assimilate but they're willing to accept that in the meantime they can practice their own version of Australian culture.

You, OTOH, are on record, hating migrants on the basis of their "race", the colour of their skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips.   You are on record hating migrants who refuse to conform to how you believe they should behave, like good little Xenophobic/Bigoted Racist Danes.   You are on record stating that all other cultures are inferior to your preferred Danish one.

You know, it appears that you hate everybody and everything that is Australian society.   We are a Multicultural, Multi-"race", Multi-ethnic,  Multi-Religious and now it seems Multi-Sexual society.   You don't fit in here at all, Soren.   Time I think you migrated back to Denmark.   When are you leaving?   Oh, thats right, the Danes are now Multicultural, Multi-"race", Multi-ethnic,  Multi-Religious and now it seems Multi-Sexual as well.    Oh, dear.  No where for you to feel at home, at all.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin  That's quite a hissy fit, pwincess.

Try this on for size - or is 2016 'the past where the do things differently', like 2013??

One in two Australians want a ban on Muslim immigration, poll finds

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #94 - Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Frank wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

And then Turnbull made a little speech today about the government being there to serve the will of the people, blah blah blah. Rhetorical bullshit.

The majority want coal-fired power and a score of other things which are being ignored by the born-to-rule mob down in Canberra.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:07pm:

Grin Grin  That's quite a hissy fit, pwincess.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.   Your 2013 statistics are topped by the 2017 ones.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Check out P.57, Soren.  You might find it interesting...   Cool

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 4:12pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 5th, 2017 at 5:10pm:

And then Turnbull made a little speech today about the government being there to serve the will of the people, blah blah blah. Rhetorical bullshit.

The majority want coal-fired power and a score of other things which are being ignored by the born-to-rule mob down in Canberra.

The Government is elected by a General Election where all seats in the House of Representatives are declared vacant, Herbie.  The Australian people vote on the candidates who stand in their local seat.  The Party that can muster the greatest number of seats forms Government.  The Government serves the people because the people have expressed their views through that electoral process.

Now, if you need the concepts of Democracy explained to you, again, please ask.  You are allowed to use your fingers and you can speak the words out loud if the concepts confuse you.    You may find it useful, rather than relying on inaccurate Public Opinion Polls, which present only a snapshot of the immediate views of the Australian population.

If you have problems understanding that, please ask and I'm sure someone will explain it to you.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #97 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 7:19pm

freediver wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 9:14pm:

I speak for myself. You frequently claim to know what they think. You have never explained how. But when someone produces a survey showing what they say they think, you run a mile.

Here is the rest Brian. Can we assume from your wunaway routine that you are conceding this point?

How's that wunaway trick working for you Brian?

Here's another question: do you have the right or ability to criticise Islam?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Dec 6th, 2017 at 8:46pm

bwian has got nothing except that sad demented fantasy in his little head.

He will lie and lie to himself, there is nothing he will not stoop to to maintain his fantasy he's been like that for at least 20 years...

It's useless posting valid opinions or the truth, reality doesn't come into it with bwian.

You are wasting your time and he's happy to waste yours... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print