Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America. (Read 8811 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America.
Reply #45 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:56pm:
It is just always about Muslims.   Tsk, tsk, Soren, your Xenophobia and Islamophobia is showing...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If he was xenophobic, would that not me all foreigners? So he's not xenophobic, you probably need another word. Islam is an ideology to be feared and rejected just like other extreme ideologies.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:15pm

Quote:
I am sure the Celts said that about the Romans, Soren.  And the Saxons said it about the Danes (your lot).  They also said it about the Normans.   They've also said it about every other immigrant group throughout history and it is like your comments, based on ignorance.

Today, we (supposedly but in your case, I doubt it) much more accepting of differences - of difference speech, different dress, different culture, different religion, different food.   We have Multiculturalism, which 85% of us agree is good for Australia.   

That's bullshyt bwian always has been every time you make it up.

Most of your ilk don't even know what multiculti is.  Those PC elitist multiculti-mongs like yourself keep referring to assimilation bwian and the only positives they can come up with is different food.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You are a joke...  always have been... always failed this argument like most of your others.

You're in the minority with your whinges and your whines, Soren.  Why should we listen to you?   The majority have spoken, numerous times.   They like Multiculturalism.  They like immigration and immigrants.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Another lie bwian you know Hawke refused a referendum on it because he knew it would fail and he'd have to change the settlement policy.  You know other surveys have shown most Australians even up to 93% have been against it.  You still denying that one bwian.  Well somewhere on this site is the proof I posted years ago about it.

We don't hear you whining about this mob:

http://118.88.27.30/~rscdsade/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Frontpage.jpg

Or this mob:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/78/d7/e8/78d7e889b41e9fc070ce4e12...

Or this mob:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/47/6c/e5476cd96d94c88e2ac5f30ccde9ee9c--traditional...

Or this mob.

http://cd.visitmelbourne.com/-/media/atdw/the-murray/food-and-wine/restaurants/d...

It is just always about Muslims. 

How many Celts/Scots are going around beheading, blowing up, running over people etc, etc, etc bwian.  Oh dear look at that another one of your false arguments shot full of holes eh.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:44pm

They DO NOT want to change Australia to be like the countries they left
Quote:
It is just always about Muslims.   Tsk, tsk, Soren, your Xenophobia and Islamophobia is showing...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because the Muslims DO WANT Australia - and the rest of the world - to be Muslim.

Bwian, you are famously thick and sticky as a vat of treacle but even you can see the difference between immigrants who want to fit in with the host country and immigrants who want to transform the host country.  Don't you, Bwian??

Or am I expecting way too much from you, Bwian???

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:49pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Tell me, how do you pronounce the surnames, "St.John", "Featherstonehaw", "Acer", "Bowie". "Dalziel", "Faneuil", "Icke", "Kearney", "Keynes", "Wodehouse".

English is full of foreign names, taken from invaders (Saxon, Norman, Spanish), from immigrants (German, French, Italian, Irish, Indian sub-continent, Africa).   To deride people on the basis of their names is pointless.

They have fitted in.

That's the point, Bwian Woss (the correct pronunciation of Brian Ross, BTW).

The 'multicultural' immigrants do not fit in. They act, think, dress, behave, bringing up their children like they are still back in Fookorfistan and Hellholeistan.

I am sure the Celts said that about the Romans, Soren. 

Well, what you are sure of, cat pissed-soaked and disappointed old aunty,  is your own business.  Here you are all 'I am sure' but elsewhere you are militantly demanding evidence. You are just a stupid, confused, incoherent old woman, Bwian, with a very short memory, like a guppy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:01pm

AfD politician, Rainer Rahn, of the Frankfurt city council, was sued for racial incitement by the left-wing faction leader of “Die Linke” Martin Kliehm. Why? He had the audacity to read 30 newspaper headlines out loud.

In an interview with Frankfurt broadcasting, Martin Kliehm said the AfD member was trying to incite the people against refugees, Muslims and migrants. Hence, he sued him.

The reason for Rahn’s action was his criticism of SPD party migration officer Aydan Özoguz. Mr. Özoguz said that there is no German culture because it has always been influenced by outside influences and migration.

Mr. Rahn proceeded to say that you can see the daily results of Migration on the street. He then read 30 newspaper headlines from different papers, on proven or suspected crimes by foreigners, Muslims and migrants.

Many councilmen left the room because of it. Mayor Uwe Becker even went so far as to call him an embarrassment, followed by applause.

Kliehm says Mr. Rahn was using this platform to demean refugees and migrants across the board, calling them criminal and inferior. He further believes he may have disrupted the public peace with his words.

Mr. Rahn told the Frankfurt broadcasting station: “There are enough idiots suing someone every day for something. That’s nothing strange.” He further stated that it was now in the hands of the judicial process to investigate the claims and that he is not worried by it.

The only racial incitement he sees was inflicted by the politician Özoguz when he stated that there is no German culture. “That’s incitement of the people!”
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/germany-reading-out-news-about-migrants-is-now...

You must not read out news items about migrant crime, you must not mispronounce their names, you must not laugh at them, make jokes - you must respect them to the extent they do not respect you.

They can disregard all your customs, values and habits but YOU must respect ALL their values and habits and customs.

Well, screw that.

Katie is right -  get furious and fight back (geddit, FD?).

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:18pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:13pm:

If he was xenophobic, would that not me all foreigners? So he's not xenophobic, you probably need another word. Islam is an ideology to be feared and rejected just like other extreme ideologies.

It is possible to be Xenophobic to just one group of foreigners.   Islam is a religion, just as Christianity, Hinduism, Judiasm, etc. are religions, Selanta.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:18pm:

It is possible to be Xenophobic to just one group of foreigners.   Islam is a religion, just as Christianity, Hinduism, Judiasm, etc. are religions, Selanta.   Roll Eyes

It is not Xenophobic to resist an ideology, you stupid old piss-soaked auntie.  Islam is a religion AND an ideology.

Don't YOU resist Christian ideology, you daft, lying distorter?

Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you bloody idiot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:24pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:44pm:

Didn't they, Soren?  You have Burns Societies, Burns Night, you have Scottish dancing festivals, you have Polish dancing festivals, etc.   They are all reminders of what they left behind and that is what Muslims are doing as well.   They all want to change Australian society.  Just as you do.  You want it to resemble the Denmark you left behind, Soren - all White, all Aryan, all Blonde and blue-eyed.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Because the Muslims DO WANT Australia - and the rest of the world - to be Muslim.
[/quote]

You mean like Christians want the whole world to be Christian?  Like Jews want the whole world to be Jewish?  Like Buddhists want the whole world to be Buddhist?   Oh, my, there appears to be similarities there between how Muslims act and how all religions act, Soren.  You condemning all those other religions?  Afterall, I've yet to have a Muslim knock on my door and ask me if I want to worship Allah.  Unlike the local Christians...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Bwian, you are famously thick and sticky as a vat of treacle but even you can see the difference between immigrants who want to fit in with the host country and immigrants who want to transform the host country.  Don't you, Bwian??

Or am I expecting way too much from you, Bwian???

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening right under your nose, Soren.  You like Christianity, many people don't.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:25pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:01pm:
AfD politician, Rainer Rahn, of the Frankfurt city council, was sued for racial incitement by the left-wing faction leader of “Die Linke” Martin Kliehm. Why? He had the audacity to read 30 newspaper headlines out loud.

In an interview with Frankfurt broadcasting, Martin Kliehm said the AfD member was trying to incite the people against refugees, Muslims and migrants. Hence, he sued him.

The reason for Rahn’s action was his criticism of SPD party migration officer Aydan Özoguz. Mr. Özoguz said that there is no German culture because it has always been influenced by outside influences and migration.

Mr. Rahn proceeded to say that you can see the daily results of Migration on the street. He then read 30 newspaper headlines from different papers, on proven or suspected crimes by foreigners, Muslims and migrants.

Many councilmen left the room because of it. Mayor Uwe Becker even went so far as to call him an embarrassment, followed by applause.

Kliehm says Mr. Rahn was using this platform to demean refugees and migrants across the board, calling them criminal and inferior. He further believes he may have disrupted the public peace with his words.

Mr. Rahn told the Frankfurt broadcasting station: “There are enough idiots suing someone every day for something. That’s nothing strange.” He further stated that it was now in the hands of the judicial process to investigate the claims and that he is not worried by it.

The only racial incitement he sees was inflicted by the politician Özoguz when he stated that there is no German culture. “That’s incitement of the people!”
https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/germany-reading-out-news-about-migrants-is-now...

You must not read out news items about migrant crime, you must not mispronounce their names, you must not laugh at them, make jokes - you must respect them to the extent they do not respect you.

They can disregard all your customs, values and habits but YOU must respect ALL their values and habits and customs.

Well, screw that.

Katie is right -  get furious and fight back (geddit, FD?).

Another country, Soren.  No relevance to Australia.  Tsk, tsk.  You are getting desperate, aren't you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:26pm

Is it? Isn't it a distaste of all people that are foreign?
Quote:
adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

No mention of religion or ideology there either.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:27pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:22pm:

It is not Xenophobic to resist an ideology, you stupid old piss-soaked auntie.  Islam is a religion AND an ideology.

Don't YOU resist Christian ideology, you daft, lying distorter?

Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you bloody idiot.

Yes, I do.  However, Christians in Australian, are Australian (in the main).   Muslims in Australia according to you, come from overseas.  Therefore your hatred stems from your well known Xenophobia towards all migrants and Muslim migrants in particular, Soren.   Tsk, tsk, you are on record stating your hatred towards migrants, therefore you are Xenophobic.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:28pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:26pm:

Quote:
adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

Nothing in that definition states that the dislike has to be directed towards all foreign people, Selanta.   It can be directed towards one foreign group.

How about instead, I use the term, "bigoted"?  Does that satisfy your pedantry?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:28pm:

Quote:
adjective

Nothing in that definition states that the dislike has to be directed towards all foreign people, Selanta.   It can be directed towards one foreign group.

How about instead, I use the term, "bigoted"?  Does that satisfy your pedantry?    Roll Eyes

Sure. How about you use that instead. On the other hand Islam is an ideology and religion, not liking it has nothing to do with being bigoted unless you are also a bigot because there are ideologies you do not appreciate.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:44pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:49pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Tell me, how do you pronounce the surnames, "St.John", "Featherstonehaw", "Acer", "Bowie". "Dalziel", "Faneuil", "Icke", "Kearney", "Keynes", "Wodehouse".

English is full of foreign names, taken from invaders (Saxon, Norman, Spanish), from immigrants (German, French, Italian, Irish, Indian sub-continent, Africa).   To deride people on the basis of their names is pointless.

They have fitted in.

That's the point, Bwian Woss (the correct pronunciation of Brian Ross, BTW).

The 'multicultural' immigrants do not fit in. They act, think, dress, behave, bringing up their children like they are still back in Fookorfistan and Hellholeistan.

I am sure the Celts said that about the Romans, Soren. 

Well, what you are sure of, cat pissed-soaked and disappointed old aunty,  is your own business.  Here you are all 'I am sure' but elsewhere you are militantly demanding evidence. You are just a stupid, confused, incoherent old woman, Bwian, with a very short memory, like a guppy.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, resorting to ad homimen insults yet again, Soren?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:46pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:28pm:

Quote:
adjective

Sure. How about you use that instead. On the other hand Islam is an ideology and religion, not liking it has nothing to do with being bigoted unless you are also a bigot because there are ideologies you do not appreciate.

Islam is a religion, Selanta, first and foremost.  If you wish to liken it to an ideology, you must accept that all other religions are similar.  Christianity, Judiasm, Buddhism, Hinduism, you name them, they all believe they have the path to righteousness.   All have directions how their believers should live their lives, how they should treat each other and non-believers.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print