Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America. (Read 8825 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: A hell of a speech by Katie Hopkins in America.
Reply #30 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 2:41pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
And then she started making fun of foreign sounding names. That's something that 8 year olds do.

I stopped wasting my time watching at that point

I'd make fun of a foreigners name too if she had just been sent to jail for plotting to chop off my head.

The tacit message she's giving when pronouncing these Arabic names is "What the hell are these alien, Middle Eastern Third World foreigners doing in my ancestral homeland?" That's the point of choking on their names ~ names totally alien to anything even remotely British.

Correct. I concur.

Why?  What is in a name, "Nicole", in a foreign country, that concerns you?

Tell me, how do you pronounce the surnames, "St.John", "Featherstonehaw", "Acer", "Bowie". "Dalziel", "Faneuil", "Icke", "Kearney", "Keynes", "Wodehouse".

English is full of foreign names, taken from invaders (Saxon, Norman, Spanish), from immigrants (German, French, Italian, Irish, Indian sub-continent, Africa).   To deride people on the basis of their names is pointless.

I'd take anything that Katie Hopkins says on advice.  She has undergone a lobotomy, to correct her Epilepsy (which BTW she hid from the British Army when she was undergoing training at Sandhurst). Such operations often have side effects.   Her C.V. reads of numerous offensive comments.  It is almost as if she suffers from Tourettes.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #31 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:22pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 2:04pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
And then she started making fun of foreign sounding names. That's something that 8 year olds do.

I'd make fun of a foreigners name too if she had just been sent to jail for plotting to chop off my head.

The tacit message she's giving when pronouncing these Arabic names is "What the hell are these alien, Middle Eastern Third World foreigners doing in my ancestral homeland?" That's the point of choking on their names ~ names totally alien to anything even remotely British.

Quote:
The tacit message she's giving when pronouncing these Arabic names is [i]"What the hell are these alien, Middle Eastern Third World foreigners doing in my ancestral homeland?"

You do know that they were both together as members of the Roman empire and then much of the middle east were included in the British empire ?  Then there was every invader to Britten from the Viking Persians Germans raids from the Mongols etc.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:39pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:50am:
Very good speaker, wonder if any of it was true.

You should get out more, read more widely, listen to more current affairs take an interest in the real world. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:41pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:58am:
Quote:
I'm a straight white conservative woman and that makes me an endangered species, I'm on the extinction list

Nothing like a bit of hysterical playing the victim card.

Any excuse to avoid the real messages eh. Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Doesn't surprise me... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:43pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 2:47pm:
Quote:
I'm a straight white conservative woman and that makes me an endangered species, I'm on the extinction list

Yes but each of the 15 or 140 times she played the victim card she also claimed that she would never do that.

She didn't play the victim card dear... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:54pm

So bwian what is it with you and women more successful than you? 
Strong resolute women with a political bent who don't kowtow or bend over for PC elitists like yourself. 
Some form of misogyny? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Of course it is. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #36 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 5:04pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:39pm:

You should get out more, read more widely, listen to more current affairs take an interest in the real world. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes I know from doing that that her statements are very unlikely but still something may have been right.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #37 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 5:06pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 1:40pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 8:02pm:
What a dish!

I agree. Milf and a good speaker.

Paradoxically she was the quietest student in her class, and reserved all her energies and emotions to learning and playing the violin.

And then she suddenly burst out of her shell and went 'international' with rage at what the idiots who have been running Britain have been doing over the years with Third World immigration that includes several million Muslims.

energies and emotions to learning and playing the violin.

The violin may have just been a cover to carry the machine gun and sink refugee boats ?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:33pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 5:04pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:39pm:

Yes I know from doing that that her statements are very unlikely but still something may have been right.

WHERE'S THE CUCKOO EMOTICON... 
Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:16pm:
Tell me, how do you pronounce the surnames, "St.John", "Featherstonehaw", "Acer", "Bowie". "Dalziel", "Faneuil", "Icke", "Kearney", "Keynes", "Wodehouse".

English is full of foreign names, taken from invaders (Saxon, Norman, Spanish), from immigrants (German, French, Italian, Irish, Indian sub-continent, Africa).   To deride people on the basis of their names is pointless.

They have fitted in.

That's the point, Bwian Woss (the correct pronunciation of Brian Ross, BTW).

The 'multicultural' immigrants do not fit in. They act, think, dress, behave, bringing up their children like they are still back in Fookorfistan and Hellholeistan.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #40 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:09pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Quote:

Yes but each of the 15 or 140 times she played the victim card she also claimed that she would never do that.

She did little else.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #41 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:13pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:41pm:
Quote:

Any excuse to avoid the real messages eh. Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Doesn't surprise me... Roll Eyes

You know she stopped short of the real message. She never got to that. She presented no solutions just moaned about her perception of the problem.

You know her stated solution to refugee arrivals was to sink them at sea ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #42 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:16pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:56pm:

They have fitted in.

The 'multicultural' immigrants do not fit in. They act, think, dress, behave, bringing up their children like they are still back in Fookorfistan and Hellholeistan.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4873036-3x2-940x627.jpg

I believe they made the Guinness book or records for the largest group to synchronously fart in public. The say that if you stand at the south corner that you can still smell it on the breeze.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:56pm

Frank wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 6:56pm:

They have fitted in.

I am sure the Celts said that about the Romans, Soren.  And the Saxons said it about the Danes (your lot).  They also said it about the Normans.   They've also said it about every other immigrant group throughout history and it is like your comments, based on ignorance.

Today, we (supposedly but in your case, I doubt it) much more accepting of differences - of difference speech, different dress, different culture, different religion, different food.   We have Multiculturalism, which 85% of us agree is good for Australia.   You're in the minority with your whinges and your whines, Soren.  Why should we listen to you?   The majority have spoken, numerous times.   They like Multiculturalism.  They like immigration and immigrants.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We don't hear you whining about this mob:

Or this mob:

Or this mob:

Or this mob.

It is just always about Muslims.   Tsk, tsk, Soren, your Xenophobia and Islamophobia is showing...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2017 at 9:15pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 8:06pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:09pm:
Grendel wrote on Dec 2nd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Quote:

She did little else.

Not in that video she didn't.
You fail comprehension... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print