Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Lies and Liars ... (Read 2691 times)
Black Orchid

Lies and Liars ...
Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:08pm

What compels people to lie so readily?

Yesterday I was trolled relentlessly by a certain spiteful and arrogant 'female' member and was called a revolting sewer rat, mean, spiteful, abusive, idiotic, stupid   …   the list goes on.

This poster accused me of calling small children on the phone and terrorising them   …   It NEVER happened.

It accused me yesterday of  “constantly complaining” that I live in an unsafe area.    I have never said this and, in fact, I live in one of the safest parts of Sydney.  When asked for a link to this “constant complaining” it could not provide one.  Why?   …    It NEVER happened.

Then it twisted my words in another thread and 'called me on it'.   On what?   Something I never said.  When asked for a link by another poster it could not provide one.   Why?   …   It NEVER happened.

Now it is accusing me of  “gloating about gettting Greggerypeccary banned after reporting him to VIc “.    Again where is a link to validate this?  Just ONE link will do right?   Just one?    There are no links.   Why?   It NEVER happened.

I am putting this here so as not to pollute Feedback and so that it will not be moved to Relationships.  Such ridiculous spiteful lies should not have been posted there in the first place so I will not respond there.

I know there are some seriously mentally and morally corrupt people on the internet but I find it sad that some people have to resort to lies and abuse just to receive a daily dose of attention.

Get out in the real world is all I can say and stop making up lies on a forum.    It is seriously unhinged.

Trolling abuse of this sort should not be welcome on any forum in my opinion.  I have a hugely thick skin but enough is enough.

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Re: Lies and Liars ...
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:32pm

mothra wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 3:11pm:
For example, Black Orchid has been gloating about gettting Greggerypeccary banned after reporting him to VIc.

Can you see anything in Greg's last 25 posts that deserve a ban? He was trying to draw attention to the abuse of another member .. then ... chop.

Cue gloating.

That's how it works around here.

It's okay though, i think you're on the right side.

Let's forget about yesterday.  This is just today   ...

This is another of her absolute LIES!

I had nothing to do with Greg's ban and did not send an email to anyone.

A link to my "gloating" about something I did not do?  Just one will do.   Ta!

You have serious problems with the truth.   Making up lies just to cause trouble between posters and Mods is really bad form.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:36pm

its debilitating what shes does and she should be stopped...you barely post in ozpol black orchid   and shes on your back the moment you do   its revolting...I for one havent even seen you mention greg.. why would you gloat about him being banned which was about a week ago,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes to post disgusting things like that in feedback   is outstanding... its got to be a first.. 

people who do that are sickos  for hiding behind an id they think they can say what they like about all of us..

then she has the hide to claim 3 lefty gmods have it in for lefties.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

in other words  all those banned could not possibly have done anything wrong to deserve being banned...

seriously that person causes more trouble on here than most of those in the sinbin put together...poison ivy..

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Black Orchid

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:57pm

I don't intend for this to be a hate thread but if lies are told to divide people, cause trouble and/or try to slur other posters they need to stand accountable.

You know the thing about liars?

If she had just said that I was instrumental in getting Greg banned I would not have been able to really prove otherwise unless I asked the Gmods to confirm that I had not PMd them about Greg and that puts them in the hot seat which they do not deserve.

Liars always have to take it that one step further to try to validate their lies and make them sound believable and she did this by saying that I was GLOATING about it all over.   Now that CAN be debunked as not only have I not sent any PMs about Greg I have certainly not made any posts about him either.   I had nothing to do with Greg's ban.  I ignore him so why would I bother to report him?

I didn't even report her trolling me yesterday with her vitriolic diatribe.  The hostility and venom that drips from this person is astounding.  It must have a sad life.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 7:21pm

- just ignore it Orchid- skip over and around- she will hang herself eventually
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:03pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:00pm

I am sorry... I feel partially responsible. If it happened to me, I would...

Do not respond to violations of the rules, especially personal criticism. Report it instead via personal message. If it is in a member run board, report it to the board moderator first. Otherwise, report it to a global moderator. Include a quote and a functioning link to the specific post (not just to the page). If you fail to do this your complaint will most likely be ignored. Using the quote button is the easiest way to do this, however trim the post down to the offending material if it is more than a few lines, or use the highlight function.

Being mindful
Do not post personal criticism of other members. Do not respond to personal criticism of yourself or other members. This is the biggest problem on OzPolitic. Too many members are easily baited into off-topic personal exchanges. If you participate in any kind of flame war you will be suspended, regardless of who started it or who you think ‘deserved it’.

If she is true to form, there will be a next time.

As an aside, I did not believe it. I remember you from Deepthought's place. It wasn't your style. 

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 11:18am

Black Orchid wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
What compels people to lie so readily?

Yesterday I was trolled relentlessly by a certain spiteful and arrogant 'female' member and was called a revolting sewer rat, mean, spiteful, abusive, idiotic, stupid   …   the list goes on.

This poster accused me of calling small children on the phone and terrorising them   …   It NEVER happened.

It accused me yesterday of  “constantly complaining” that I live in an unsafe area.    I have never said this and, in fact, I live in one of the safest parts of Sydney.  When asked for a link to this “constant complaining” it could not provide one.  Why?   …    It NEVER happened.

Then it twisted my words in another thread and 'called me on it'.   On what?   Something I never said.  When asked for a link by another poster it could not provide one.   Why?   …   It NEVER happened.

Now it is accusing me of  “gloating about gettting Greggerypeccary banned after reporting him to VIc “.    Again where is a link to validate this?  Just ONE link will do right?   Just one?    There are no links.   Why?   It NEVER happened.

I am putting this here so as not to pollute Feedback and so that it will not be moved to Relationships.  Such ridiculous spiteful lies should not have been posted there in the first place so I will not respond there.

I know there are some seriously mentally and morally corrupt people on the internet but I find it sad that some people have to resort to lies and abuse just to receive a daily dose of attention.

Get out in the real world is all I can say and stop making up lies on a forum.    It is seriously unhinged.

Trolling abuse of this sort should not be welcome on any forum in my opinion.  I have a hugely thick skin but enough is enough.

IT has accused me of similar outrageous allegations BO.

Time to call the Police I reckon.

And Centrelink.

Hopefully she'll get assessed AND committed this time BO.
« Last Edit: Nov 30th, 2017 at 11:27am by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 11:29am

cods wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:36pm:
its debilitating what shes does and she should be stopped...you barely post in ozpol black orchid   and shes on your back the moment you do   its revolting...I for one havent even seen you mention greg.. why would you gloat about him being banned which was about a week ago,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes to post disgusting things like that in feedback   is outstanding... its got to be a first.. 

people who do that are sickos  for hiding behind an id they think they can say what they like about all of us..

then she has the hide to claim 3 lefty gmods have it in for lefties.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

in other words  all those banned could not possibly have done anything wrong to deserve being banned...

seriously that person causes more trouble on here than most of those in the sinbin put together...poison ivy..

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Poison Ivy.....an apt name for IT.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 2:18pm

my biggest thought with her is she is trying to shut down ozpol.....

her antagonism towards other members is impossible to miss......some folks  I am one of them  can say or do not a thing right as far as shes concerned..... why cant she ignore me????...her attacks on black orchid   are so un warranted.. the latest  went on for pages....

now it would appear we all have to watch what we say or how we say it  or get another tongue lashing...

by a person who thinks she is superior in every way   and not shy about telling us how she sees herself..

maybe I will ask her a question here..we kn ow how good she is at answering questions right?..

dear mothra!

can you explain why you are so discontent being a member of ozpol?.

I wont go into details about why I have come to that conclusion...

but I do worry you have a bad attitude towards ozpol in general...your comments to fd alone in  feedback   sum up what I have thought about you for a long time...

you can reply in relationships... if you plan to reply that is.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:58pm

Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 2:37am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:13am

cods wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 2:18pm:
my biggest thought with her is she is trying to shut down ozpol....

Far more a culprit than Mothra is the little floating crap game of dysfunctional homosexuals and sundry other social misfits like Karnal, Gregg, and John Smith whose constant invasion of threads to do nothing other than play silly word games with a view to putting a halt to further discussion of the topics, are the ones most at fault.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 8:14am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 8:01am

a lot of bitterness there for sure... it isnt just the members it appears its the whole place that pings them off.....I cant make them out...I know I wouldnt keep showing up to  a place I didnt like

I think you are the same as me herb   I dont seek out their company .. and for the life of me I cant see any ozpol members desperate to do battle with them stalking them   as they claim!...

maybe they can name names... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:13am:

Far more a culprit than Mothra is the little floating crap game of dysfunctional homosexuals and sundry other social misfits like Karnal, Gregg, and John Smith whose constant invasion of threads to do nothing other than play silly word games with a view to putting a halt to further discussion of the topics, are the ones most at fault.

I agree with that almost wholeheartedly but the main toublemaker is she ( Ivy)  because she is so sure that her sychophantic and stupid  little lap dog Smith Pecca or both will be right behind her to abuse any nasty pp who might merely be responding to her nasty garbage- this is why she gets upset when one of them are banned they are not there to back her up-break up the tag team trolls usually helps a lot I have found- mostly the only reason pp get banned in here is due to one of them dobbing to a mod on a stupid technicality which they know the mod has to uphold or he is not doing his job

I didnt see the trolling against BO have been a bit busy of late but I am sure if i look I will find it-

Herb your description of Smith the other day was so spot on- he feels stupid of course so to deflect he calls everyone else stupid so tries to point it out in everyone else first- loved that post lol- post of the year;- he is a boring little turd
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:56pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:43pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:07pm:

I agree with that almost wholeheartedly but the main toublemaker is she ( Ivy)  because she is so sure that her sychophantic and stupid  little lap dog Smith Pecca or both will be right behind her to abuse any nasty pp who might merely be responding to her nasty garbage- this is why she gets upset when one of them are banned they are not there to back her up-break up the tag team trolls usually helps a lot I have found- mostly the only reason pp get banned in here is due to one of them dobbing to a mod on a stupid technicality which they know the mod has to uphold or he is not doing his job

I didnt see the trolling against BO have been a bit busy of late but I am sure if i look I will find it-

Herb your description of Smith the other day was so spot on- he feels stupid of course so to deflect he calls everyone else stupid so tries to point it out in everyone else first- loved that post lol- post of the year;- he is a boring little turd

John has potential to be a good poster, but his problem is that he is way too lazy to think about the topics and formulate answers and comments for review.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:09pm

laziness is but one of his very many defects

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:18pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:07pm:

Ah...excellent posts indeed.

One other thing I've noticed about the above cyber trolls is the fact that they readily identify with each other. Unfortunately this mutual identification is based on the common ground of dysfunctional subversive insanity. And of course....chronic unemployment.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 1:24pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:18pm:
Unfortunately this mutual identification is based on the common ground of dysfunctional subversive insanity. And of course....chronic unemployment.

Exactly.

And probably full-blown AIDs with at least a couple of them.

miam miam

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 3:24pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:18pm:
One other thing I've noticed about the above cyber trolls is the fact that they readily identify with each other. Unfortunately this mutual identification is based on the common ground of dysfunctional subversive insanity. And of course....chronic unemployment.

lets us all work on not taking the same route..

lets be honest we talk about "them" as much as they talk about us....

they can be more fluent with their language..lol..

well I believe lisa can match them   Wink Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print