Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
One Nation win QLD Seat 💺 (Read 5639 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: One Nation win QLD Seat 💺
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 7:52pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 5:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 4:08pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 2:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 6:06pm:
So, the graph provided by the ABS is wrong, then?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/924/54hibp.png

No - you are wrong and you just misrepresented what Hanson said and which was quoted at length.

Where am I wrong?  Where did I mention Pauline Hanson, Soren?   Stop erecting a strawman argument.  It's silly.    Roll Eyes

Here: http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1511826486/4#4

Where do I mention Pauline Hanson, Soren?  Where do I do anything other than talk about the ABS's statistics?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You misquote and misrepresent her.

Stop lying and being dishonest. It's all there. Scroll down.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #16 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:47pm

wannamakeacommentBrianrosS Roll Eyes

Justsayno wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:03pm:
He was a quiet kid who thought about matters much more than most kids would, at any age.

You have stated in the past you only had two daughters!

how do you explain that BS?

Do you have a problem with what you have previously stated BS?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Frank wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 8:11pm:

No - you are wrong and you just misrepresented what Hanson said and which was quoted at length.

Where am I wrong?  Where did I mention Pauline Hanson, Soren?   Stop erecting a strawman argument.  It's silly.    Roll Eyes

Where do I mention Pauline Hanson, Soren?  Where do I do anything other than talk about the ABS's statistics?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Really?  Where?  Provide a quote where I have done that in this thread, Soren.   I'd be interested to see what you've got a tizzy about.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:49pm:

Really?  Where?  Provide a quote where I have done that in this thread, Soren.   I'd be interested to see what you've got a tizzy about.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

HAVE a bloody look, thicko. I have given you the link.   We know you are daft. But don't ask for what I have given you already, ya thick, pretentious, incomprehending pussy-hat.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:28pm

One     Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:54pm

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 29th, 2017 at 9:49pm:

HAVE a bloody look, thicko. I have given you the link.   We know you are daft. But don't ask for what I have given you already, ya thick, pretentious, incomprehending pussy-hat.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Your link does not point to a post by me.   I have asked you, quite nicely, to provide a reference to where I have mentioned Pauline Hanson in a post by me, in this thread.   Tsk, tsk, you appear to be unable to provide one.  Could it be because there isn't one, Soren?  Could it be that you are manufacturing your outrage yourself?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:54pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Your link does not point to a post by me.   I have asked you, quite nicely, to provide a reference to where I have mentioned Pauline Hanson in a post by me, in this thread.   Tsk, tsk, you appear to be unable to provide one.  Could it be because there isn't one, Soren?  Could it be that you are manufacturing your outrage yourself?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You quoted her and then misrepresented what you quoted, you spineless, dishonest old bint.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:50pm

Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:54pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You quoted her and then misrepresented what you quoted, you spineless, dishonest old bint.

Prove I have quoted her, in this thread, Soren.   Roll Eyes

Otherwise, you're just bullshitting, as usual.   Tsk, tsk, wasting our time, again, hey?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:58pm

I can smell the cat piss on you, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 6:49pm

Frank wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 5:58pm:

I can smell the cat piss on you, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Let me quote that post, shall I, Soren?

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
A ~2% reduction between 1980 and 1995 is not "nothing", Baron.   Tsk, tsk.  Appears you need to learn some statistics...   Roll Eyes

What a shame you don't have more recent statistics... 

I fail to see any reference there or in any of my other posts in this thread to anything that Pauline Hanson claimed.   You have failed to produce any evidence - real evidence - that I have quoted Pauline Hanson at all.   Tsk, tsk, bullshiting as I said.   Give it up, Soren, you're just wasting our time, again...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 6:49pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Let me quote that post, shall I

A ~2% reduction between 1980 and 1995 is not "nothing", Baron.   Tsk, tsk.  Appears you need to learn some statistics...   Roll Eyes

What is this 2% reduction bwian?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I can see why nobody bothers with your crappy forum.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:24pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm:

Here, Baron.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 1:04pm

Lying won't get you anywhere, Bwian.

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 4:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 3:24pm:
Was he elected because of his gun views or despite his gun views? 

One Nation are one of the few political parties that don't vilify licensed firearm owners because of one nutjob.

Pauline nailed it in 1997-
Quote:
Mr Speaker,

Australians have always had reasonable access to firearms, and law abiding citizens have always had an understandable expectation that individual ownership would continue as indeed would the facility for them to pursue their sporting pastime.

The uniform gun laws were ill conceived and rushed through without thought or consultation. Any proposed need has no basis in fact and is an affront to anyone who is even slightly informed of the facts and figures.

Dr Adam Graycar, from the Australian Institute of Criminology, has stated that banning semi-automatic firearms will do nothing to prevent the majority of Australia's gun deaths.

While I would certainly not advocate illegitimate ownership of such firearms, we cannot escape the fact that even just in the case of centre fire semi-automatic rifles, the majority of which are military style, there are in excess of a million such firearms in Australia and yet this style accounts for less than 2% of Australian firearm deaths.

Despite the free access to millions of firearms in Australia, the available data shows the number of murders committed with firearms since 1979 has been in a steady downward trend despite the rise in murders generally over the same period.

It should also be acknowledged that this period of general decline covered the peak years of importation for the so called military style semi-automatic firearms.

Considering the current removal of firearms from private ownership was largely targeted at centre fire semi-automatics, and less than 2%, or 10 firearms related deaths a year are attributable to this style of firearm, is the 500 million dollar buy back coupled with the unaccountable costs, justifiable in the context of the variety of weapons used to commit murder and the many causes of accidental deaths?

There was no Gun Debate as such, there was no consultation or concern for the facts, merely misinformation shoved down the throats of an understandably emotional public.

Mr Speaker,
I stand by my belief that,
Australians have the right to defend themselves and their families in their own homes.
Shooting is a legitimate sport and pastime and participants should be treated accordingly.
Disarming law abiding Australians is not in the national interest and will do nothing to reduce crime.

Be assured, the firearm owners of Australia are tired of unwarranted and unjustified interference, they are tired of being used as political scapegoats and the victims of United Nations treaties.

http://gwb.com.au/onenation/speeches/sept97b.html

The facts and figures back up what Pauline said in 1997  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes- http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/productsbytitle/9C85BD1298C075EACA2568A9...

Bob Katter is pro gun as well how many were elected from his party?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There is absolutely no mention in the ABS link of 2% reduction "doing nothing to reduce crime', it is ONLY in the Hanson quote to which you evidently responded, you lying stupid little squirmer.

Quote:
I fail to see any reference there or in any of my other posts in this thread to anything that Pauline Hanson claimed.   You have failed to produce any evidence - real evidence - that I have quoted Pauline Hanson at all.   Tsk, tsk, bullshiting as I said.   Give it up, Soren, you're just wasting our time, again...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You stupid liar.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 2:36pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk,   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 3rd, 2017 at 2:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:28pm:

Here, Baron.   Roll Eyes

What units does that graph use bwian?

That graph is rate per 100K, in 1980 our firearm homicide rate was 0.8 per 100K it declined to 0.3 per 100K by 1995, would that be over a 60% reduction in firearm homicides from 1980-1995?

Firearm accidents declined from 0.4 per 100K to 0.2 per 100K from 1980-1995, what percentage is that bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Firearm suicides declined from 3.7 per 100K in 1980 to 2.1 per 100K in 1995, what percentage is that bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The graph you posted shows males and not females are the biggest victims with firearm homicides which debunks the bullshit women are at great danger from gun owners.

Do you need to look at the data again bwian?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/productsbytitle/9C85BD1298C075EACA2568A9...

So where did you get that 2% bwian?  can we say your son inherited his autism from his father.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print