Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid (Read 13112 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:04am

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:23am

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am

Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:37am

AiA wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?

She wont get anytime on mainstream.

Plus if she's lying about the Kinsey institute and its research I'm sure they would sue the pants of her....... Tongue

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 10:28am

Not really.. no .. just another view interposed between thousands of comfy ones that support the 'gay case'.....  I think it deserves consideration on its merits....

Personally I wish the gay lobby and their apologists would just shut up and get on about their business.  Sick of the whole thing being daily headlines when it's meaningless to the majority, and 'social science' - don't make me laugh....

Jeez - that reminds me of the uni days....and the Rugby team..... and the Army..... glory days.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 12:37pm

I boycotted the farce!

Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:00pm

.. but acting it out can have a lot of fluids attached.......... funny thing is gays etc cannot exchange DNA strands.. only make deposits and withdrawals....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:43pm

All I can say is since Kinsey's work is a pile of poo, the sexual diversity part of the Safe Schools program should be scrapped immediately.

Not one second to waste.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:55pm

Think you would need to read the whole report. What has been presented here does no show anything about the fluidity of same sex attraction.

I would think that some fluidity seems to be more likely than not.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #9 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 4:28pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:55pm:
Think you would need to read the whole report. What has been presented here does no show anything about the fluidity of same sex attraction.

I would think that some fluidity seems to be more likely than not.

Doesn't matter which way you look at it Kinsey's data is flawed and it certainly DOESN'T represent the average man and woman.

If there is some fluidity its amongst a very small percentage of the population and nothing like what Kinsey had documented.

If you think about it what sort of valid data would be collected from child sexual abuse.....???

Most of the victims being too young.

If anything Kinsey and his associates should have been jailed for conducting such experiments.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/one-womans-quest-to-expose-the-pedophile-al...

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Quote:

It must be elastic then ?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #11 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:58pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Quote:

It's the way it's always been, 97% of the general population is heterosexual and about 3% is gay.

The only difference is today this 3% is now telling the other 97% that we should teach our kids about their lifetyle.

I have two words for these people.

F@RK OFF.....!!!

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:17pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:58pm:
Quote:

It's the way it's always been, 97% of the general population is heterosexual and about 3% is gay.

The only difference is today this 3% is now telling the other 97% that we should teach our kids about their lifetyle.

F@RK OFF.....!!!

Yes it's all black and white till you put some bisexuals on the scale ?

Then there are people in long term hetro relationships who change ?

Funny thing is that all the positions on Kinsey's scale do exist in reality but we all know your black and white line is the real position and reality is wrong.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm

Butt-ing your head up against a gay wall there Ajax..

Kinsey was and is a joke.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #14 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:38pm

Grendel wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

I have no idea how right or wrong Kinsey was. I have no idea if this new report proves Kinsey wrong. All I originally said is that nothing posted showed anything in the latest report actually making a case about what Kinsey had concluded.

The report may be very good and do exactly what is claimed but that isn't what has been presented here.

I think as shown previously posted Ajax's black and white 97% line is easily dispatched as utter rubbish.

It is amazing that Kinsey's study from the 1940's is still even considered. By the way he said himself that it should not be considered to mean the things you guys are attributing to it. He seen it only as a beginning point and didn't want to attach too many labels or numbers.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #15 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:38pm:
Grendel wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm:

I have no idea how right or wrong Kinsey was. I have no idea if this new report proves Kinsey wrong. All I originally said is that nothing posted showed anything in the latest report actually making a case about what Kinsey had concluded.

The report may be very good and do exactly what is claimed but that isn't what has been presented here.

I think as shown previously posted Ajax's black and white 97% line is easily dispatched as utter rubbish.

It is amazing that Kinsey's study from the 1940's is still even considered. By the way he said himself that it should not be considered to mean the things you guys are attributing to it. He seen it only as a beginning point and didn't want to attach too many labels or numbers.

If you have no idea then maybe you should do some research before commenting on something you know nothing about.

Quote:

So what are the facts so far that have been uncovered by concerned parents?

1. The United Nations since 2013 has been pushing into every corner of the globe, the SSM for adults and Transgender Agenda theory for school children through their daughter the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).

2. The ideology which the IPPF is presenting to nations as material to be taught in schools around the world is based on Alfred Kinsey’s (a known homosexual and paedophile himself) book “Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male”.

3. The research and material contained in this book involved paying paedophile’s to go out and sexual abuse children as young as five months old and to document in detail these encounters as though they were somehow contributing to science, especially noteworthy was the reactions of the children during these abusive encounters, that’s if Kinsey himself wasn’t present to take notes for himself.

4. The material taught in the SAFE SCHOOLS program in Australia to aid and normalize LGBTIQ children directly stems from Kinsey’s research based on sexual abuse of children. In other countries it goes by different names but the content is much the same all over the world.

5. In Australia we have come to know of Roz Ward (a transgender person herself) as the architect and distributer of this material but in reality she is just a mere puppet doing the bidding of the United Nations though the IPPF and their Australian branch called The Planning Alliance Australia.

6. There are countless numbers of Roz Wards in every country working to implement this agenda into the children’s curriculum in schools starting from primary or junior level.

Conclusion:

The LGBTIQ community are 3 or 4% of the general population and for the small number of these people who have engaged in the unnatural act of bringing up children, I say unnatural because by choice their natural existence is a baron one, should we pollute the minds of 99% of the healthy active children in our community with this material that originated from child sexual abuse.

They have no right to force everyone else's children to learn about their life.

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Planned-Parenthood-renews-global-LGBT-ri...

Sexual Behavior in the Human Male
https://muse.jhu.edu/book/42035

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #16 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Gays have been telling the rest of us since the 1970's that at least 10% of the population is gay.

This was an outright lie and was proven wrong by a number of researchers in the 1970's.

Today gays are still singing the same tune in order to be heard, again this is totally wrong as the recent research that proves Kinsey's theory wrong shows us, about 3% are gay.

Unless you have a study that says otherwise.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-L...
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:37pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:42pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:49pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #19 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:50pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #20 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Quote:

Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy, Clyde E. Martin

The Children of Table 34

https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/sexual_behavior_i...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtElwdfCUTc

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #21 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:16am

Ajax wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:37am:

She wont get anytime on mainstream.

Plus if she's lying about the Kinsey institute and its research I'm sure they would sue the pants of her....... Tongue

It's ONE piece of research - and ONE opinion

There will be ANOTHER piece of research out, next week - and ANOTHER opinion

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:42am

Ajax wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm:

Today gays are still singing the same tune in order to be heard, again this is totally wrong as the recent research that proves Kinsey's theory wrong shows us, about 3% are gay.

How do you accurately "research" what percentage of the population are gay - aside from an ABS survey ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:38am

The same could be said of the looney left and their sites and activists that promote the sexual fluidity, multi gender bullshyte.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:04am

Gays have been telling the rest of us since the 1970's that at least 10% of the population is gay.

This was an outright lie and was proven wrong by a number of researchers in the 1970's.

Not quite, 3% are exclusively gay, 72% are exclusively heterosexual. Sexual orientation is a spectrum

Quote:
Today, many sexologists see the Kinsey scale as relevant to sexual orientation but not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. They suggest that sexual identity involves at least three different spectra, sexual orientation being only one of them (two others being biological sex and gender identity).[15]

When asked to place themselves on the Kinsey scale, 72% of all adults, and 46% of adults aged 18–24 years, picked a score of zero, totally heterosexual. On the other side, 4% of the total sample, and 6% of young adults, picked a score of six, meaning a totally homosexual identity. Overall, 89% of the population described themselves as heterosexual
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:13am

Unless you have a study that says otherwise.

https://image.ibb.co/epFF7m/lgbtiq.jpg

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-L...

These are only people who identify as hommers, Ajax. Kinsey's research showed there are a whole lot more in hiding. Back in the 50s, Kinsey's breakthrough research was how many men had had sexual experiences with men. This was big news.

But yes, I agree with your main point. Kinsey's belief in sexual fluidity has been disproved through the use of "petermeters". Most men are attracted to one sex or the other. Bi-sexuality seems to be quite rare.

In the case of women, it's a tad harder to prove. In my humble opinion, women's sexual desire is more "fluid" than males, but I may well be wrong. I believe women are more into emotional connections than men, and this influences their desire. This is only my experience. I'm happy to be shown otherwise.

Sex itself is different to sexual desire. As Kinsey showed, many men switched teams when there were no preferred sexual partners around. This, of course, is old news. Soldiers, sailors, prisoners, schoolboys - homosexuality is common to them all. Australia, as Winston Churchill once said, was built on run, sodomy and the lash.

The traditional view of sex was active versus passive. Men were not seen as hommers if they played the active role in sex with other men. And indeed, this was common in almost all societies, where the chastity of women before marriage was pivotal to the social order.

So yes, traditionally, sex was more fluid, but constrained to where one put one's parts. The idea of the homersexual - someone solely attracted to other men - is a modern invention. Traditionally, men like this were seen as passive and impotent. Their sexual desire was not isolated and abstracted as a thing in itself. The very idea of sexuality is a modern invention.

Kinsey's research, by the way, was based on interviews. He had no way to measure the physiological response, such as the use of petermeters or brain scans.

Your pedo slurs are just silly. Kinsey got his info by interviewing adult subjects about their sexual histories.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:13am:
These are only people who identify as hommers, Ajax. Kinsey's research showed there are a whole lot more in hiding. Back in the 50s, Kinsey's breakthrough research was how many men had had sexual experiences with men. This was big news.

But yes, I agree with your main point. Kinsey's belief in sexual fluidity has been disproved through the use of "petermeters". Most men are attracted to one sex or the other. Bi-sexuality seems to be quite rare.

In the case of women, it's a tad harder to prove. In my humble opinion, women's sexual desire is more "fluid" than males, but I may well be wrong. I believe women are more into emotional connections than men, and this influences their desire. This is only my experience. I'm happy to be shown otherwise.

Sex itself is different to sexual desire. As Kinsey showed, many men switched teams when there were no preferred sexual partners around. This, of course, is old news. Soldiers, sailors, prisoners, schoolboys - homosexuality is common to them all. Australia, as Winston Churchill once said, was built on run, sodomy and the lash.

The traditional view of sex was active versus passive. Men were not seen as hommers if they played the active role in sex with other men. And indeed, this was common in almost all societies, where the chastity of women before marriage was pivotal to the social order.

So yes, traditionally, sex was more fluid, but constrained to where one put one's parts. The idea of the homersexual - someone solely attracted to other men - is a modern invention. Traditionally, men like this were seen as passive and impotent. Their sexual desire was not isolated and abstracted as a thing in itself. The very idea of sexuality is a modern invention.

Kinsey's research, by the way, was based on interviews. He had no way to measure the physiological response, such as the use of petermeters or brain scans.

Your pedo slurs are just silly. Kinsey got his info by interviewing adult subjects about their sexual histories.

The problem with Kinsey’s research is it claims to represent the average man and woman, for those of us who have taken the time to read about this research this claim is utter rubbish because the research included interviewing prisoners (mainly sex offenders), homosexuals, paedophiles, prostitutes (male & female), how then can he claim this research to represent the average man and woman, you don’t have to be an einstein to realise that nothing could be further from the truth.

I’m sure that as more normal and sane researchers delve into the Kinsey’s Institute findings/reports and investigate they will prove it wrong as has already been the case.

This then raises the question of why is this garbage being promoted by the United Nations through their daughter International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), adopted by governments and taught to school children right around the world..?....Not sure in which context you’re using the “petermeter”.

In the case of women just like men the ones afflicted with this mental disorder stand out like dogs balls. I agree women are more emotional than men but whether this would cause them to suddenly desire another woman that I’m not so sure of.

It’s sexual desire that leads to sex so how can they be different, when the testosterone builds up in a man he starts to think about sex maybe about his wife or girlfriend under him with their legs spread wide open or maybe on top straddling him or whatever, the point is he’s not going to be think about having sex with another man or the family pet, he’s going to be thinking about that intimate feeling of a woman.

You lost me on the traditional view, you either are or aren’t as far as I’m concerned there is no grey area.

What is a petermeter…???

Have you heard of that saying
“Show me who your friends are, so I can tell you who you are”…!

Kinsey was one sick puppy a homo and a pedo who should have been jailed imo.

http://stopthekinseyinstitute.org/kinsey-brief/
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:51am by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:11am

A "petermeter" is a tool that measures the girth of the penis. It detects the most minor blood flow after subjects have been shown sexy photos. It's often used to test paedophiles and sex offenders.

Petermeters have been used to test thousands of men about their sexual desire. They measure physiological response, not what people say.

Your article above shows other problems with Kinsey's research, but I'm not so sure that his first book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, tested a majority of criminals. His original subjects were students. He then moved onto other groups. Criminal populations did not make up the bulk of his research, particularly for his next book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. His research for the Kinsey Reports used a wide cross-section of subjects, and his findings were broken down into these groups.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:19am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:37am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kinsey-was-wrong-sexuality-isnt-fluid

Quote:
The researchers found that heterosexual and non-heterosexual adults do indeed fall into different categories, with some variation between genders and, of course, among individuals. Three percent of men and 2.7 percent of women in the sample were not heterosexual (gay, lesbian, or bisexual). The rest were straight. And the line between these two groups was not completely impermeable, but it was still clear.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439273/liberal-views-sexuality-debunked

Quote:
the idea that “gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex — that a person might be ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’ or ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ — is not supported by scientific evidence.”

Quote:
regarding sexual orientation, the view that it is “an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings — the idea that people are ‘born that way’ — is not supported by scientific evidence.”

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #29 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:11am:
A "petermeter" is a tool that measures the girth of the penis. It detects the most minor blood flow after subjects have been shown sexy photos. It's often used to test paedophiles and sex offenders.

Petermeters have been used to test thousands of men about their sexual desire. They measure physiological response, not what people say.

Your article above shows other problems with Kinsey's research, but I'm not so sure that his first book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, tested a majority of criminals. His original subjects were students. He then moved onto other groups. Criminal populations did not make up the bulk of his research, particularly for his next book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. His research for the Kinsey Reports used a wide cross-section of subjects, and his findings were broken down into these groups.

Not one thing Kinsey wrote is a valid source of information, about women he used prostitutes and women that weren't married but had lived with a man for up to a year.

Hardly your typical married woman

Kinsey's work influenced the law about rapists and paedophiles giving them leaner sentences.

You might want to ponder a bit more on some of his assumptions/conclusions like,

Sexual offenders don't repeat their offence and so shouldn't be jailed.

OR

That incest is actually good for children and the only thing that makes them freak out about having sex with adults is the fact that the adults around the child frown upon such behaviour.

Kinsey was a sick puppy full stop.

BTW he was funded by none other than the Rockefellers.

I told you the oligarchy have plans for us plebs if they don't come to fruition today they will tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:18pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #30 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm

Kinsey, Nietzsche and Freud were all sick puppies.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:48pm

Ajax wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:06pm:

Not one thing Kinsey wrote is a valid source of information, about women he used prostitutes and women that weren't married but had lived with a man for up to a year.

Kinsey's work influenced the law about rapists and paedophiles giving them leaner sentences.

So did Hugh Heffner's. In the 60s, Heffner discovered a man who'd been jailed for 6 years for receiving a blowjob from his girlfriend. Playboy campaigned and won his release.

Back then, state (and county) statutes included sex acts we now find completely normal. In many states, anything other than intercourse with your wife, missionary-style, could be prosecuted and bring serious jail time.

So yes, unless you're a silly old curtain-peeper, Kinsey's advocacy is a cause for celebration, not condemnation.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #32 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:48pm:
Ajax wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:06pm:

So did Hugh Heffner's. In the 60s, Heffner discovered a man who'd been jailed for 6 years for receiving a blowjob from his girlfriend. Playboy campaigned and won his release.

Back then, state (and county) statutes included sex acts we now find completely normal. In many states, anything other than intercourse with your wife, missionary-style, could be prosecuted and bring serious jail time.

So yes, unless you're a silly old curtain-peeper, Kinsey's advocacy is a cause for celebration, not condemnation.

So Heffner is your hero.

The cartoons in Playboy carried a lot of subliminal messages regarding the sexualisation of children.

Whether Hugh did this on purpose or was inadvertently trying to show that playboy was right up there with the latest science on the sexual revolution I don't really know, but I would say Hugh was smart enough to know everything that was going on in the world at that time.

Maybe we should nominate Kinsey for a noble prize...??!!??

He justified the actions of rapists, paedophiles and incest and you recon his great. Cheesy

Maybe we should scrap rape in any form altogether would you celebrate that as well.

« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:05am by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #33 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 9:46pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm:

Don't really know who Nietzsche is but the other two were fathers of the sexual abuse revolution.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #34 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 10:05am

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #35 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:22pm

The foundation of safe school coalition.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #36 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:28pm

Quote:

F@RK OFF.....!!!

So there are more gays than schizophrenics?

Shocked

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #37 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:17pm:
Quote:

F@RK OFF.....!!!

Yes it's all black and white till you put some bisexuals on the scale ?

Then there are people in long term hetro relationships who change ?

Funny thing is that all the positions on Kinsey's scale do exist in reality but we all know your black and white line is the real position and reality is wrong.

Bisexuals are confused: so too are the ones that change after having kids.... talk about awkward conversations with the neighbour you used to know as your friends Dad lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #38 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:34pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:42am:

How do you accurately "research" what percentage of the population are gay - aside from an ABS survey ?

******* How do you 'accurately' research anything?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:38pm

Ajax wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:04am:
So the paedophile Alfred Kinsey's work is indeed utter rubbish.

Do you mean "alleged" paedophile?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #40 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:39pm

Grendel wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 3:40pm:

Why was Nietszche a sick puppy?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #41 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:07pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:38pm:

You mean it's quite normal for a supposed doctor (vet) to condone sexual experiments on a 5 month old baby girl or boy to see if they orgasm....???

We don't really know if Kinsey was there or not during these so called sexual experiments..???

But imo what else would he say to the world YES I was present, that would incriminate him wouldn't it...???

He's a paedophile..........!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:07pm:

You mean it's quite normal for a supposed doctor (vet) to condone sexual experiments on a 5 month old baby girl or boy to see if they orgasm....???

We don't really know if Kinsey was there or not during these so called sexual experiments..???

But imo what else would he say to the world YES I was present, that would incriminate him wouldn't it...???

I'd be careful if I were you, with unfounded accusations like that.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #43 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:22pm:

I'm not the first and wont be the last...... Tongue

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/one-womans-quest-to-expose-the-pedophile-al...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:37pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:34pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:22pm:

I'm not the first and wont be the last...... Tongue

https://preview.ibb.co/itdbU9/Alfred_Kisney.jpg

Probably not.

Still not a wise thing to do, though.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #45 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:42pm

I think they would have gone after the big fish who actually have some coin rather than someone on a political forum.

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n46-19941118/eirv21n46-19941118_02...

http://canadianliberty.com/?p=13185

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #46 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:43pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:45pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
I think they would have gone after the big fish who actually have some coin rather than someone on a political forum.

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n46-19941118/eirv21n46-19941118_02...

https://preview.ibb.co/eyEEhU/ak.jpg

FD might not like those sort of accusations in his forum, though.

It's just a friendly piece of advice.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #48 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:45pm:

If FD doesn't like it I will remove it.............. Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:52pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:49pm:

Well, I won't tell him if you don't.

The thing is, I've noticed that people making accusations like that in the past few weeks have gone missing.

Just sayin', is all.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #50 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:52pm:

Well, I won't tell him if you don't.

The thing is, I've noticed that people making accusations like that in the past few weeks have gone missing.

Just sayin', is all.

You think I'll get a visit from a few big hairy paedophiles...??

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #51 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:37pm

Are they allowed to use the term, "tongue in groove" in carpentry class?

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #52 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:40pm

The femi Nazis have grown strong in numbers and are  out to get us and big time too

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:42pm

red baron wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
The femi Nazis have grown strong in numbers and are  out to get us and big time too

"out to get us"?

What do you think they're gonna do to us?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #54 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 5:53pm

The simple and undeniable facts are;

There are only two sexes.
Until mankind changes in some seriously strange ways, there are simply Male and Female, regardless of the stupidity some idiots are working.

Homosexuality is not , repeat NOT NORMAL
Based on mathematics, normal is defined by a superior percentage of something, not an abnormality such as 3%
Look at the Standard Distribution Curve
It does not have lumps.

If pedophilia, the urge to murder, kleptomania, sociopathic behaviour and as turd mc turdface has pointed out rape is of a higher percentage of the population, and these are rightly considers mental deviates and ABNORMAL.
One must conclude that at 3% of the population, homosexuality is right up there with ABNORMAL.

In conclusion
If the perverted sexual lustful practices of a very small percentage of the population.
They must be considered ABNORMAL and should be treated for mental health issues.
The same way we treat rapists, pedophiles,  sociopaths and kleptomania.

To do anything else is abuse of these poor mentally ill persons.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #55 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:42pm:
red baron wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 3:40pm:

"out to get us"?

What do you think they're gonna do to us?

You aren't part of 'us' you d***head  Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:31pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 5:53pm:

Until mankind changes in some seriously strange ways, there are simply Male and Female, regardless of the stupidity some idiots are working.

Based on mathematics, normal is defined by a superior percentage of something, not an abnormality such as 3%
It does not have lumps.

If pedophilia, the urge to murder, kleptomania, sociopathic behaviour and as turd mc turdface has pointed out rape is of a higher percentage of the population, and these are rightly considers mental deviates and ABNORMAL.
One must conclude that at 3% of the population, homosexuality is right up there with ABNORMAL.

In conclusion
If the perverted sexual lustful practices of a very small percentage of the population.
They must be considered ABNORMAL and should be treated for mental health issues.

... you're an annoying troll.

And, you're an annoying troll.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #57 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:32pm

greggy likes to use the internet to threaten people....  it's all part of living in vic park: i'm telling you NEVER GO TO VIC PARK FOR FEAR OF LAUGHING YOURSELF INTO A COMA!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Men, women and deviant...... let the deviants find their own way back to their closets.... I'm sick of hearing about and from them.

I don't care what you do in your own closet - stop telling me how to think in mine....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:32pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:32pm:

greggy likes to use the internet to threaten people....  it's all part of living in vic park: i'm telling you NEVER GO TO VIC PARK FOR FEAR OF LAUGHING YOURSELF INTO A COMA!

Cheesy

I used to live in Vic Park.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #60 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:37pm

have no idea about vic park but is it anything like harris Park- dont know about harris park either being a south aussie

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:37pm:
have no idea about vic park but is it anything like harris Park- dont know about harris park either being a south aussie

No, it's at most a 20-40 min walk to the centre of the city of Perth depending on where you live in Vic park and a 5-20 minute walk to the Swan river and the Burswood casino. We used to ride motorbikes on Burswood Island.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #62 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 5:31pm:

It does not have lumps.

In conclusion

That's rich coming from the most annoying troll on earth.

How do you feel now that the sick practices are unearthed for the disgusting things they are?

Stoopid or what?

In conclusion

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #63 - Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:56pm

Cheesy

Turd mc turdface couldn't threaten a mouse.

Its a cowardly lying troll who refuses to honor bets and looks for any alternative to fulfilling them.

IT IS OWNED BY ME.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 5:38am

Ajax wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:43pm:
All I can say is since Kinsey's work is a pile of poo, the sexual diversity part of the Safe Schools program should be scrapped immediately.

Not one second to waste.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 3:16pm

Back in the closet.... and leave the rest of us alone, you freaks.

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 3:27pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:56pm:

Cheesy

Turd mc turdface couldn't threaten a mouse.

Its a cowardly lying troll who refuses to honor bets and looks for any alternative to fulfilling them.

IT IS OWNED BY ME.

I feel the love  ❤

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #67 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 5:07pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 30th, 2018 at 8:53pm:

It does not have lumps.

In conclusion

How do you feel now that the sick practices are unearthed for the disgusting things they are?

Stoopid or what?

In conclusion

Really? So its a crime to be trans?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 6:16pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 5:07pm:

It does not have lumps.

In conclusion

Stoopid or what?

In conclusion

Spot

No, but it is insanity............

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 6:17pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 5:07pm:

It does not have lumps.

In conclusion

Stoopid or what?

In conclusion

Spot

In Valkie's eyes it is.

He truly believes that if you're not a white, heterosexual, Australian, Christian man, then you quite simply don't belong on this planet.

The really sad bit is, there are many on here who agree with his insanely (in the true sense of the word), narrow-minded bigoted views.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #70 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 8:14pm

Again turd m&s turdface attempts to twist and warp threads to its agenda.

I'm not saying these things are illegal, well some of them

What I'm saying is that they are not NORMAL and not quite right in the head.

Why does turd mc turdface wish to protect and normalize criminals such as sociopaths, kleptomaniacs, paedophiles, and other mentally ill people by attempting to normalize small percentages such as LGBTIQ individuals?

By accepting one sort of mental illness and even promoting this illness as NORMAL, it opens the floodgates for other more serious and currently illegal perversions.
Since SSM there have been more fringe groups moving in to normalize their sick perversion.

Why does turd mc turdface want to normalize perverted practices?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 8:18pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 8:14pm:

Why does turd mc turdface wish to protect and normalize criminals such as sociopaths, kleptomaniacs, paedophiles, and other mentally ill people by attempting to normalize small percentages such as LGBTIQ individuals?

By accepting one sort of mental illness and even promoting this illness as NORMAL, it opens the floodgates for other more serious and currently illegal perversions.
Since SSM there have been more fringe groups moving in to normalize their sick perversion.

Valkie truly believes that if you're not a white, heterosexual, Australian, Christian man, then you quite simply don't belong on this planet.

The really sad bit is, there are many on here who agree with his insanely (in the true sense of the word), narrow-minded bigoted views.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 1st, 2018 at 10:30pm

Valkie didn't refer to religion, race or country of origin in the post you edited, Pecker. Valkie was refering to personality/sexual disorders. You're standard modus operandi emerged here; you created a strawman in which to attack conservatives because the argument was too challenging.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:47am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 1st, 2018 at 8:18pm:

Valkie truly believes that if you're not a white, heterosexual, Australian, Christian man, then you quite simply don't belong on this planet.

And Peccary truly believes that if you're not a brindled, everysexual,  global, anti-Christian woman, then you quite simply don't belong on this planet?

That's the extension of your complaint... all such things cut both ways.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:48am

Anyway - sexuality isn't fluid - even the gays will tell you they're born that way etc, the wildest dreaming funnysexual will tell you they were born that way, so no fluidity there - there are men, women and freakshows...

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:07am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:47am:

And Peccary truly believes that if you're not a brindled, everysexual,  global, anti-Christian woman, then you quite simply don't belong on this planet?

Not sure why you've decided to launch this attack campaign on me, but all I can do is give you some friendly advice:

- you're gonna need a bigger boat.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:36am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:07am:

Not sure why you've decided to launch this attack campaign on me, but all I can do is give you some friendly advice:

You ain't that big a shark... now stop telling lies wrapped up in half-truths and attacking others... you did it to yourself, so find yourself a bigger boat.

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:36am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:07am:

You ain't that big a shark... now stop telling lies wrapped up in half-truths and attacking others... you did it to yourself, so find yourself a bigger boat.

I don't require a boat - I'm not out to get anyone.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:39am

Kinsey was wrong - there are men women and off-beats... many of the off-beats could be better helped by applying to them strong values and even hormonal treatment to assist them to remain their predominant gender.... rather than providing the chop etc....

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:39am:
Kinsey was wrong - there are men women and off-beats... many of the off-beats could be better helped by applying to them strong values and even hormonal treatment to assist them to remain their predominant gender.... rather than providing the chop etc....

One contradictory report doesn't make him wrong.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 12:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 11:44am:

No amount of blind adherence makes him right, either... we're not yet Muslims who must submit to whatever god is presented to us by academics.

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 12:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 12:08pm:

No amount of blind adherence makes him right, either... we're not yet Muslims who must submit to whatever god is presented to us by academics.

What makes him wrong?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #82 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 5:59pm

But one report about rapes in India make it right, ??????

Not very consistent are you?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #83 - Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 10:48am:
Anyway - sexuality isn't fluid - even the gays will tell you they're born that way etc, the wildest dreaming funnysexual will tell you they were born that way, so no fluidity there - there are men, women and freakshows...

I know several gays, both male and female.

Without exception, in any gay relationship
There is a male role
And a female role

Now one must ask
If there is some innate need to have a male and a female role
Then it would indicate that there is a mentally ill problem somewhere in the relationship.

Sex is not fluid
You are a male or a female
Life isn't fair, live with it
Just because you are mentally ill and have some sort of perverted idea
Don't try to normalize it
Get treatment.
You will be much happier.

And on that point
How many truly happy gays are there?
Most are bitter, angry, frustrated and generally unhappy.
There is nothing sadder than an old poor.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #84 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:32am

You are still grouping trans people with criminals. Do you think they are criminals and should be punished?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:30am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:32am:

You are still grouping trans people with criminals. Do you think they are criminals and should be punished?

Spot

Well....... someone here 'justified' their clear instability and madness of the eyes by saying 'the drugs do that to them'... it's not without the borders of possibility that some could be criminals in action due to being demented etc....

Slip 'em hormones that suit their established gender parts and all is jake.... tell 'em they're getting the reversal hormones and they won't know the difference...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:34am

Valkie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:09pm:

There is a male role
And a female role

Now one must ask
Then it would indicate that there is a mentally ill problem somewhere in the relationship.

Sex is not fluid
Get treatment.

And on that point

I've worked with gays in film and theatre etc and never once uttered a single word against them... they, on the other hand have often outright laid into me on some strange presumption that, being hopelessly heterosexual as I am, I was their enemy...

Mental instability... in another workplace, there was a very short guy named Danny who most called 'Danny De Vito' etc... and some quoted 'da plane.. da plane' whenever he was near..... I never said one word to or against him - yet he hated me for being tall, fit, damned good looking, and competent... everything he was not....

Mental problems know no bounds.... but should be treated as such and not permitted to be used as a platform to attack others...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #87 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:35am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:32am:

Spot

Not punished
Simply given the help they need to be normal and happy.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 9:39am

Valkie wrote on Oct 2nd, 2018 at 6:09pm:

There is a male role
And a female role

Now one must ask

Sex is not fluid

Get treatment.

And on that point

The discussion is about sexuality, not sex.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Father Monk

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:04am

17% of farm boys have done it with an animal. Who here again is off the farm?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:41am

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:04am:

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #91 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:08am

And 100% of male muzzos

They are a strange lot

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Father Monk

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:16am

Valkie wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:08am:

And 100% of male muzzos

They are a strange lot

Would Kinsey classify you a dribbler or a squirter, Valkie?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #93 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:19am

It on a more serious note

The only reason these "fluid" people want acceptance is because of their perverted outlook on their perverse sexual practices

Pooftahs are pooftahs because they want male to male sex
It perverted and abnormal

If you are born a man or a woman.
And there ain't much choice from that selection
You are either male or female

Live with it
If you feel you want to be anything else,
There is something not normal or right with you wiring

As for the difference between sex and sexuality
They are mutually inclusive
Why else would they be the way they are other than having a need for perverted sexual practices

Beastiality is right up there with LGBTIQ in the realms of mental illness

What's next
Acceptance of all sorts of other perversions
Where does it end
Beastiality
Pedophelia
Necrophelia
Murder
Assault
The list goes on and on

Normal healthy people are not twisted

And again
Gays are not happy
Never met a truely happy gay
It's because deep down they know it ain't normal
So they are unhappy
Sort of like being a lying pathetic cowardly troll
It knows it's useless and worthless, so it hates itself and everyone else

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:26am

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:16am:

And 100% of male muzzos

They are a strange lot

A dribbler, judging from his last ridiculous (insane?) post.

IP Logged

Father Monk

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:27am

Valkie wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:19am:

Gays are not happy

Are dribblers not happy Val?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:12pm

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:16am:

And 100% of male muzzos

They are a strange lot

Tsk, tsk - getting personal.... I'm curious.... not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Some gays like to be very manly - do the man thing.. join the SAS .. one famous officer in WWII in the SAS was gay, and the Regiment didn't give a damn... merit-based .... the highers did once they found out and forced him to resign his commission.

Sad, innit?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:33pm

It on a more serious note

The only reason these "fluid" people want acceptance is because of their perverted outlook on their perverse sexual practices

Pooftahs are pooftahs because they want male to male sex
It perverted and abnormal

If you are born a man or a woman.
And there ain't much choice from that selection
You are either male or female

Live with it
If you feel you want to be anything else,
There is something not normal or right with you wiring

As for the difference between sex and sexuality
They are mutually inclusive
Why else would they be the way they are other than having a need for perverted sexual practices

Beastiality is right up there with LGBTIQ in the realms of mental illness

What's next
Acceptance of all sorts of other perversions
Where does it end
Beastiality
Pedophelia
Necrophelia
Murder
Assault
The list goes on and on

Normal healthy people are not twisted

And again
Gays are not happy
So they are unhappy
Sort of like being a lying pathetic cowardly troll
It knows it's useless and worthless, so it hates itself and everyone else

Damn right, although I am willing to accept lesbians if I can jump in the middle.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 12:39pm

Poor old Kinsey, dead and gone,
Nineteen fifty-six,  sixty-two years on....
Much passed between the sheets,
In all that time,
Even today gay ain't no crime...
Still some quote this long-dead geek
As if his research still doth speak
The only truth there is in town,
Though countless studies prove it down.

Centuries come and centuries go,
Sexuality runs from pillar to post,
And in between this knotty show,
Still they heed the outrageous post.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #99 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 3:44pm

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:27am:

Gays are not happy

Let me guess who's sock you are turd?

Nah, that would play into its pathetic trap.

What a joke it is

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #100 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:18pm

Link, thanx!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:34pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:18pm:

Link, thanx!

A survey of 573,126 farm boys had them willingly coming forward to own up to rooting an animal....

I can see that....... yeah... yeah... must be right.... ummmm...

That's like those 'surveys' at universities where all these men students were supposed to have said they would rape if it were not illegal..... a little 'herh-herh' and away you go... they all would - what utter nonsense.

Most real men would no more consider rape than they would rooting a sheep.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #102 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:34pm:

Link, thanx!

A survey of 573,126 farm boys had them willingly coming forward to own up to rooting an animal....

That's like those 'surveys' at universities where all these men students were supposed to have said they would rape if it were not illegal..... a little 'herh-herh' and away you go... they all would - what utter nonsense.

Most real men would no more consider rape than they would rooting a sheep.......

Now, one or two of the women I have taken out could qualify as bush pigs I suppose.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:35pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 5:34pm:

Link, thanx!

Now, one or two of the women I have taken out could qualify as bush pigs I suppose.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ye gods - the things we do to ourselves.... if they were bush pigs they raped YOU!  But you did a fine thing, son.....

Here!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Father Monk

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

Gays are not happy

What a joke it is

There is no shame in being a "dribbler" Valkie. Kinsey filmed over 2000 ejaculations and found it quite common.

IP Logged

Father Monk

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:28pm

Link, thanx!

It is 2018 and you still haven't learned that "Google is your friend?" Kinsey's work is referenced all over the net.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #106 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:35pm

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:27pm:

Gays are not happy

What a joke it is

There is no shame in being a "dribbler" Valkie. Kinsey filmed over 2000 ejaculations and found it quite common.

I knew a guy who claimed to be able to fill up a shot glass and can only assume he was a "squirter"  Grin

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:25pm

AiA wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Gays are not happy

What a joke it is

I knew a guy who claimed to be able to fill up a shot glass and can only assume he was a "squirter"  Grin

I can only say that it's not something I would want to "verify". Sure dude! OK. Let's move on.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #108 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 12:29am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
AiA wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 10:35pm:

Gays are not happy

What a joke it is

I can only say that it's not something I would want to "verify". Sure dude! OK. Let's move on.

Kinsey would have verified that claim.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #109 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 1:17pm

Father Monk wrote on Oct 4th, 2018 at 8:28pm:

Link, thanx!

It is 2018 and you still haven't learned that "Google is your friend?" Kinsey's work is referenced all over the net.

Protocol, buddy: stick that up your jumper coonboy!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 5:25pm

Kinsey's work was done over sixty years ago - time to move forward, don't you think, and stop regarding him as the ultimate guru...

Timothy Leary pioneered the use of psychdelic drugs - way way back - does that mean that research into psychedelic drugs starts and ends with Leary?

― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Oct 5th, 2018 at 9:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 5th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
Kinsey's work was done over sixty years ago - time to move forward, don't you think, and stop regarding him as the ultimate guru...

Timothy Leary pioneered the use of psychdelic drugs - way way back - does that mean that research into psychedelic drugs starts and ends with Leary?

True, but I suspect the designation of "squirter" and "dribbler" still holds ...

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #112 - Oct 6th, 2018 at 7:47am

He should have been shot by a firing squad imo.

Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy, Clyde E. Martin[/size] [/quote]

The Children of Table 34

https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/sexual_behavior_i...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtElwdfCUTc

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print