Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid (Read 13107 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #15 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:23pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:38pm:
Grendel wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm:
Butt-ing your head up against a gay wall there Ajax..

Kinsey was and is a joke.

I have no idea how right or wrong Kinsey was. I have no idea if this new report proves Kinsey wrong. All I originally said is that nothing posted showed anything in the latest report actually making a case about what Kinsey had concluded.

The report may be very good and do exactly what is claimed but that isn't what has been presented here.

I think as shown previously posted Ajax's black and white 97% line is easily dispatched as utter rubbish.

It is amazing that Kinsey's study from the 1940's is still even considered. By the way he said himself that it should not be considered to mean the things you guys are attributing to it. He seen it only as a beginning point and didn't want to attach too many labels or numbers.

If you have no idea then maybe you should do some research before commenting on something you know nothing about.

Quote:

So what are the facts so far that have been uncovered by concerned parents?

1. The United Nations since 2013 has been pushing into every corner of the globe, the SSM for adults and Transgender Agenda theory for school children through their daughter the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).

2. The ideology which the IPPF is presenting to nations as material to be taught in schools around the world is based on Alfred Kinsey’s (a known homosexual and paedophile himself) book “Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male”.

3. The research and material contained in this book involved paying paedophile’s to go out and sexual abuse children as young as five months old and to document in detail these encounters as though they were somehow contributing to science, especially noteworthy was the reactions of the children during these abusive encounters, that’s if Kinsey himself wasn’t present to take notes for himself.

4. The material taught in the SAFE SCHOOLS program in Australia to aid and normalize LGBTIQ children directly stems from Kinsey’s research based on sexual abuse of children. In other countries it goes by different names but the content is much the same all over the world.

5. In Australia we have come to know of Roz Ward (a transgender person herself) as the architect and distributer of this material but in reality she is just a mere puppet doing the bidding of the United Nations though the IPPF and their Australian branch called The Planning Alliance Australia.

6. There are countless numbers of Roz Wards in every country working to implement this agenda into the children’s curriculum in schools starting from primary or junior level.

Conclusion:

The LGBTIQ community are 3 or 4% of the general population and for the small number of these people who have engaged in the unnatural act of bringing up children, I say unnatural because by choice their natural existence is a baron one, should we pollute the minds of 99% of the healthy active children in our community with this material that originated from child sexual abuse.

They have no right to force everyone else's children to learn about their life.

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/Planned-Parenthood-renews-global-LGBT-ri...

Sexual Behavior in the Human Male
https://muse.jhu.edu/book/42035

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #16 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Gays have been telling the rest of us since the 1970's that at least 10% of the population is gay.

This was an outright lie and was proven wrong by a number of researchers in the 1970's.

Today gays are still singing the same tune in order to be heard, again this is totally wrong as the recent research that proves Kinsey's theory wrong shows us, about 3% are gay.

Unless you have a study that says otherwise.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-L...
« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:37pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:42pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #18 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:49pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #19 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:50pm

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #20 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Quote:
Sexual Behavior in the Human Male

Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy, Clyde E. Martin

The Children of Table 34

https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/sexual_behavior_i...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtElwdfCUTc

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #21 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:16am

Ajax wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:37am:
AiA wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?

She wont get anytime on mainstream.

Plus if she's lying about the Kinsey institute and its research I'm sure they would sue the pants of her....... Tongue

It's ONE piece of research - and ONE opinion

There will be ANOTHER piece of research out, next week - and ANOTHER opinion

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 8:42am

Ajax wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm:

Today gays are still singing the same tune in order to be heard, again this is totally wrong as the recent research that proves Kinsey's theory wrong shows us, about 3% are gay.

How do you accurately "research" what percentage of the population are gay - aside from an ABS survey ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 9:38am

AiA wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?

The same could be said of the looney left and their sites and activists that promote the sexual fluidity, multi gender bullshyte.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:04am

Gays have been telling the rest of us since the 1970's that at least 10% of the population is gay.

This was an outright lie and was proven wrong by a number of researchers in the 1970's.

Not quite, 3% are exclusively gay, 72% are exclusively heterosexual. Sexual orientation is a spectrum

Quote:
Today, many sexologists see the Kinsey scale as relevant to sexual orientation but not comprehensive enough to cover all sexual identity issues. They suggest that sexual identity involves at least three different spectra, sexual orientation being only one of them (two others being biological sex and gender identity).[15]

When asked to place themselves on the Kinsey scale, 72% of all adults, and 46% of adults aged 18–24 years, picked a score of zero, totally heterosexual. On the other side, 4% of the total sample, and 6% of young adults, picked a score of six, meaning a totally homosexual identity. Overall, 89% of the population described themselves as heterosexual
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:13am

Unless you have a study that says otherwise.

https://image.ibb.co/epFF7m/lgbtiq.jpg

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-L...

These are only people who identify as hommers, Ajax. Kinsey's research showed there are a whole lot more in hiding. Back in the 50s, Kinsey's breakthrough research was how many men had had sexual experiences with men. This was big news.

But yes, I agree with your main point. Kinsey's belief in sexual fluidity has been disproved through the use of "petermeters". Most men are attracted to one sex or the other. Bi-sexuality seems to be quite rare.

In the case of women, it's a tad harder to prove. In my humble opinion, women's sexual desire is more "fluid" than males, but I may well be wrong. I believe women are more into emotional connections than men, and this influences their desire. This is only my experience. I'm happy to be shown otherwise.

Sex itself is different to sexual desire. As Kinsey showed, many men switched teams when there were no preferred sexual partners around. This, of course, is old news. Soldiers, sailors, prisoners, schoolboys - homosexuality is common to them all. Australia, as Winston Churchill once said, was built on run, sodomy and the lash.

The traditional view of sex was active versus passive. Men were not seen as hommers if they played the active role in sex with other men. And indeed, this was common in almost all societies, where the chastity of women before marriage was pivotal to the social order.

So yes, traditionally, sex was more fluid, but constrained to where one put one's parts. The idea of the homersexual - someone solely attracted to other men - is a modern invention. Traditionally, men like this were seen as passive and impotent. Their sexual desire was not isolated and abstracted as a thing in itself. The very idea of sexuality is a modern invention.

Kinsey's research, by the way, was based on interviews. He had no way to measure the physiological response, such as the use of petermeters or brain scans.

Your pedo slurs are just silly. Kinsey got his info by interviewing adult subjects about their sexual histories.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:13am:
These are only people who identify as hommers, Ajax. Kinsey's research showed there are a whole lot more in hiding. Back in the 50s, Kinsey's breakthrough research was how many men had had sexual experiences with men. This was big news.

But yes, I agree with your main point. Kinsey's belief in sexual fluidity has been disproved through the use of "petermeters". Most men are attracted to one sex or the other. Bi-sexuality seems to be quite rare.

In the case of women, it's a tad harder to prove. In my humble opinion, women's sexual desire is more "fluid" than males, but I may well be wrong. I believe women are more into emotional connections than men, and this influences their desire. This is only my experience. I'm happy to be shown otherwise.

Sex itself is different to sexual desire. As Kinsey showed, many men switched teams when there were no preferred sexual partners around. This, of course, is old news. Soldiers, sailors, prisoners, schoolboys - homosexuality is common to them all. Australia, as Winston Churchill once said, was built on run, sodomy and the lash.

The traditional view of sex was active versus passive. Men were not seen as hommers if they played the active role in sex with other men. And indeed, this was common in almost all societies, where the chastity of women before marriage was pivotal to the social order.

So yes, traditionally, sex was more fluid, but constrained to where one put one's parts. The idea of the homersexual - someone solely attracted to other men - is a modern invention. Traditionally, men like this were seen as passive and impotent. Their sexual desire was not isolated and abstracted as a thing in itself. The very idea of sexuality is a modern invention.

Kinsey's research, by the way, was based on interviews. He had no way to measure the physiological response, such as the use of petermeters or brain scans.

Your pedo slurs are just silly. Kinsey got his info by interviewing adult subjects about their sexual histories.

The problem with Kinsey’s research is it claims to represent the average man and woman, for those of us who have taken the time to read about this research this claim is utter rubbish because the research included interviewing prisoners (mainly sex offenders), homosexuals, paedophiles, prostitutes (male & female), how then can he claim this research to represent the average man and woman, you don’t have to be an einstein to realise that nothing could be further from the truth.

I’m sure that as more normal and sane researchers delve into the Kinsey’s Institute findings/reports and investigate they will prove it wrong as has already been the case.

This then raises the question of why is this garbage being promoted by the United Nations through their daughter International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), adopted by governments and taught to school children right around the world..?....Not sure in which context you’re using the “petermeter”.

In the case of women just like men the ones afflicted with this mental disorder stand out like dogs balls. I agree women are more emotional than men but whether this would cause them to suddenly desire another woman that I’m not so sure of.

It’s sexual desire that leads to sex so how can they be different, when the testosterone builds up in a man he starts to think about sex maybe about his wife or girlfriend under him with their legs spread wide open or maybe on top straddling him or whatever, the point is he’s not going to be think about having sex with another man or the family pet, he’s going to be thinking about that intimate feeling of a woman.

You lost me on the traditional view, you either are or aren’t as far as I’m concerned there is no grey area.

What is a petermeter…???

Have you heard of that saying
“Show me who your friends are, so I can tell you who you are”…!

Kinsey was one sick puppy a homo and a pedo who should have been jailed imo.

http://stopthekinseyinstitute.org/kinsey-brief/
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 7:51am by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:11am

A "petermeter" is a tool that measures the girth of the penis. It detects the most minor blood flow after subjects have been shown sexy photos. It's often used to test paedophiles and sex offenders.

Petermeters have been used to test thousands of men about their sexual desire. They measure physiological response, not what people say.

Your article above shows other problems with Kinsey's research, but I'm not so sure that his first book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, tested a majority of criminals. His original subjects were students. He then moved onto other groups. Criminal populations did not make up the bulk of his research, particularly for his next book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. His research for the Kinsey Reports used a wide cross-section of subjects, and his findings were broken down into these groups.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:19am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:37am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kinsey-was-wrong-sexuality-isnt-fluid

Quote:
The researchers found that heterosexual and non-heterosexual adults do indeed fall into different categories, with some variation between genders and, of course, among individuals. Three percent of men and 2.7 percent of women in the sample were not heterosexual (gay, lesbian, or bisexual). The rest were straight. And the line between these two groups was not completely impermeable, but it was still clear.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/439273/liberal-views-sexuality-debunked

Quote:
the idea that “gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex — that a person might be ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’ or ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ — is not supported by scientific evidence.”

Quote:
regarding sexual orientation, the view that it is “an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings — the idea that people are ‘born that way’ — is not supported by scientific evidence.”

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #29 - Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 1st, 2017 at 10:11am:
A "petermeter" is a tool that measures the girth of the penis. It detects the most minor blood flow after subjects have been shown sexy photos. It's often used to test paedophiles and sex offenders.

Petermeters have been used to test thousands of men about their sexual desire. They measure physiological response, not what people say.

Your article above shows other problems with Kinsey's research, but I'm not so sure that his first book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, tested a majority of criminals. His original subjects were students. He then moved onto other groups. Criminal populations did not make up the bulk of his research, particularly for his next book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. His research for the Kinsey Reports used a wide cross-section of subjects, and his findings were broken down into these groups.

Not one thing Kinsey wrote is a valid source of information, about women he used prostitutes and women that weren't married but had lived with a man for up to a year.

Hardly your typical married woman

Kinsey's work influenced the law about rapists and paedophiles giving them leaner sentences.

You might want to ponder a bit more on some of his assumptions/conclusions like,

Sexual offenders don't repeat their offence and so shouldn't be jailed.

OR

That incest is actually good for children and the only thing that makes them freak out about having sex with adults is the fact that the adults around the child frown upon such behaviour.

Kinsey was a sick puppy full stop.

BTW he was funded by none other than the Rockefellers.

I told you the oligarchy have plans for us plebs if they don't come to fruition today they will tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2017 at 1:18pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print