Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid (Read 2993 times)
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:04am
 
Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #1 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:23am
 
Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
AiA
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 8460
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am
 
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?
Back to top
 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:37am
 
AiA wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?


She wont get anytime on mainstream.

Plus if she's lying about the Kinsey institute and its research I'm sure they would sue the pants of her....... Tongue
Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
Ye Grappler
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 38793
Mid-North Coast NSW
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 10:28am
 
AiA wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Think an extreme rightwing lunatic site might not be the best place to get an unbiased opinion? Ever think that?


Not really.. no .. just another view interposed between thousands of comfy ones that support the 'gay case'.....  I think it deserves consideration on its merits....

Personally I wish the gay lobby and their apologists would just shut up and get on about their business.  Sick of the whole thing being daily headlines when it's meaningless to the majority, and 'social science' - don't make me laugh....

...

Jeez - that reminds me of the uni days....and the Rugby team..... and the Army..... glory days.....
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 8313
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 12:37pm
 
I boycotted the farce!

Grin
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
Ye Grappler
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 38793
Mid-North Coast NSW
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:00pm
 
.. but acting it out can have a lot of fluids attached.......... funny thing is gays etc cannot exchange DNA strands.. only make deposits and withdrawals....
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:43pm
 
All I can say is since Kinsey's work is a pile of poo, the sexual diversity part of the Safe Schools program should be scrapped immediately.

Not one second to waste.
Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36428
Here
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:55pm
 
Think you would need to read the whole report. What has been presented here does no show anything about the fluidity of same sex attraction.

I would think that some fluidity seems to be more likely than not.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #9 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 4:28pm
 
Dnarever wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 8:55pm:
Think you would need to read the whole report. What has been presented here does no show anything about the fluidity of same sex attraction.

I would think that some fluidity seems to be more likely than not.


Doesn't matter which way you look at it Kinsey's data is flawed and it certainly DOESN'T represent the average man and woman.

If there is some fluidity its amongst a very small percentage of the population and nothing like what Kinsey had documented.

If you think about it what sort of valid data would be collected from child sexual abuse.....???

Most of the victims being too young.

If anything Kinsey and his associates should have been jailed for conducting such experiments.

...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/one-womans-quest-to-expose-the-pedophile-al...
Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36428
Here
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #10 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:14pm
 
Quote:
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid


It must be elastic then ?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 7500
Australia
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #11 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:58pm
 
Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Quote:
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid


It must be elastic then ?


It's the way it's always been, 97% of the general population is heterosexual and about 3% is gay.

The only difference is today this 3% is now telling the other 97% that we should teach our kids about their lifetyle.

I have two words for these people.

F@RK OFF.....!!!

Back to top
 

1. "There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax." Ajax
2. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile" Kevin Bishop (homosexual)
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36428
Here
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #12 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:17pm
 
Ajax wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:58pm:
Dnarever wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 7:14pm:
Quote:
New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid


It must be elastic then ?


It's the way it's always been, 97% of the general population is heterosexual and about 3% is gay.

The only difference is today this 3% is now telling the other 97% that we should teach our kids about their lifetyle.

I have two words for these people.

F@RK OFF.....!!!




Yes it's all black and white till you put some bisexuals on the scale ?

Then there are people in long term hetro relationships who change ?

Funny thing is that all the positions on Kinsey's scale do exist in reality but we all know your black and white line is the real position and reality is wrong.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #13 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm
 
Butt-ing your head up against a gay wall there Ajax..

Kinsey was and is a joke.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36428
Here
Gender: male
Re: New Study: Kinsey Was Wrong: Sexuality Isn’t Fluid
Reply #14 - Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:38pm
 
Grendel wrote on Nov 28th, 2017 at 8:28pm:
Butt-ing your head up against a gay wall there Ajax..

Kinsey was and is a joke.


I have no idea how right or wrong Kinsey was. I have no idea if this new report proves Kinsey wrong. All I originally said is that nothing posted showed anything in the latest report actually making a case about what Kinsey had concluded.

The report may be very good and do exactly what is claimed but that isn't what has been presented here.

I think as shown previously posted Ajax's black and white 97% line is easily dispatched as utter rubbish.

It is amazing that Kinsey's study from the 1940's is still even considered. By the way he said himself that it should not be considered to mean the things you guys are attributing to it. He seen it only as a beginning point and didn't want to attach too many labels or numbers.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print