Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
feedback (Read 1344 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

feedback
Nov 25th, 2017 at 5:24pm

once again a thread in feedback I would comment on but cant...

this one

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1511562035

mainly boges comment..

Re: Rebel Wilson thread
Reply #2 - Today at 10:35am   Who the hell is Rebel Wilson? I mean I saw this grossly overweight girl on my screen the other night and the voice over identified her as RW and something about a settlement.
But is she famous for something other than being famous

I thought the comment really unkind....she cant be too unfamous  as she has been awarded over $4mil dollars..........

anyway the point is boges  they Bauer Media  are going to appeal  the findings...I dont kn ow what was said  on the original thread....but by the sound of what fd is saying.. [ in a sort of round about way] some folks went too far... and it could rebound on the forum...

I dont know.. but for him to disappear a thread is strange....so what I am saying here is  her weight has not a thing to do with her court case.....and it shouldnt have any reflection on whether she can act or not or if she is well known for a nything...

I find it rather cruel of people to JUDGE others b y their size Angry

would you for instance judge her if she was in a wheelchair????????????

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: feedback
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Rebel Wilson promised me $500 if I dobbed in OzPolitic Forum regarding anything she can sue the Forum on for $500,000.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 5:43pm

ahhh the MOLE... thats two we have got.. Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:10am

FD just admitted he didn't want to get 'sued'.
Lets face it - if people wanted to take FD to Court, there would be countless reasons & excuses here to do so for 'anyone' really.

I bet FD closes this Forum down within the year.
The amount of defamation on here is 1,ooo times more than you see in Magazines.
FD takes full responsibility in a Court of Law for anything Members say on 'his' Forum.
This is where Mods might have to take on greater roles of responsibility?

Now, about that Rebel Wilson.... Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:36am

Jasin wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:10am:
Lets face it - if people wanted to take FD to Court, there would be countless reasons & excuses here to do so for 'anyone' really.

FD takes full responsibility in a Court of Law for anything Members say on 'his' Forum.

If you believe the liar Gregg, he has reported content on here to authorities more than once.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 10:41am

you do realise fd was talking about someone involved in a court case   that hasnt gone away...

she is and never was a member here using a false name..

her real name was used  and probable pictures... no identity problems..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

members here are one thing..

but what is said about lets say the PM of the day 

well I am not sure that would pass as just fun or an observation... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

maybe fd has a special licence for political ..'satire"..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 1:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:36am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 6:10am:

If you believe the liar Gregg, he has reported content on here to authorities more than once.   Roll Eyes

I can see him doing something like that. He would sell this Forum out in an instant. It's his 'nature' (to quote the aboriginal story of the Frog & the Scorpion) - something which I managed to see in full effect recently.
He reminds me of that 'Bourke' character in the movie Aliens, played by Paul Reiser.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:27pm

I am glad I dont hav e any visuals like that of folks on here.....even more so with the ones that irritate me..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wouldnt want any reminders thanks..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:28pm

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 12:54pm

cods wrote on Nov 27th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
I am glad I dont hav e any visuals like that of folks on here.....even more so with the ones that irritate me..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wouldnt want any reminders thanks..

well we have one and i have seen monk too- but pleassssse no more- Pecca Smith -no thanks no horror stories before bedtime- they are all playing in monk kindergarten for foul mouthed specthial needs kids and they are all very specthial- aussie their cultist leader ( Charlie M) is the most specthial of all as he calls bus window licking mindas ( turd toters) to heel regularly- in the workshop last week they learned how to screen shot and arsie has been screen shotting a storm - so he is now screen shotting everything- to show what a spectial boy he is he is even screenshotting his screenshots- I bet he is really giving his new skill a real workout screen shotting Relationships the last few weeks-

l[b]ast week he thought his app for screen shotting went feral on him and he shite himself cos he thought he very important lawyering tool betrayed him cos he doesnt know how to screen shot the regular way as other pp do- so expect very important screen shots to appear on the 24th and you had all better watch out cos he is a lawyer now with very specthial screen shotting magic[/ b] Grin Grin Cheesy

Mothballs is a very adept and really a very specthial prodigy cos she even copying his lines word for word- last Time i looked it was you are are all "circle jerking" ( she really likes that one) I have seen a few btw- is she running out of words- is the alphabet not "smart" enough or long for her- is it of so bad quality that she cannot get any decent words out of it so she has to steal arsies version ?  I cant wait to see what she comes up with next
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2017 at 1:05pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print