Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump man of the year NOT (Read 90 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Trump man of the year NOT
Nov 25th, 2017 at 4:13pm

Donald Trump tweets he'll 'probably' be named Time magazine's 2017 Person of the Year

Donald Trump's long and complicated relationship with Time magazine has taken another twist.

The US President has tweeted that he was the frontrunner to be named its "Person of the Year" again this year after taking out the gong in 2016

A short time later the magazine rejected Mr Trump's assertion: "The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. Time does not comment on our choice until publication."

Securing the magazine's title — which was launched in 1927 — has long been a preoccupation of Mr Trump's.

In June the magazine asked Mr Trump to take down framed copies of a fake March 2009 Time cover featuring Mr Trump that had been prominently displayed in at least five of the President's golf clubs.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
8:40 AM - Nov 25, 2017
67,934 67,934 Replies   25,899 25,899 Retweets   97,593 97,593 likes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-25/donald-trump-says-hell-probably-be-named-t...

what sort of cretin lies about being made man of the year?.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Re: Trump man of the year NOT
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 4:19pm

Just can't let go of it can you buddy!

There's a whole wide world out there and you want to go through it as a dumb femenist!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump man of the year NOT
Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 4:22pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
Just can't let go of it can you buddy!

There's a whole wide world out there and you want to go through it as a dumb femenist!

you need to stay of the drugs every now and then, just to give your body a chance to recuperate

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print