Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Putin orders Russian Industry to Be Ready for War (Read 602 times)
capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Putin orders Russian Industry to Be Ready for War
Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:41pm

Putin ordered Military and Russian Industry to be Ready for War with NATO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Putin orders Russian Industry to Be Ready for War
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 1:00pm

It will be the biggest mistake (ras)Putin will make.
Because now we know that China is in no-way going to go to War with the USA ...even if N.Korea 'attack' first.
China will take advantage of Russia's pre-occupation with NATO Europe and INVADE.

I say this with common sense and it correlates with what Nostrodamus 'predicted' - the Sino v Russo War.

Russia (Soviet) caused all the trouble and now it is between a rock and a hard place.

Trump was possibly the most successful President in post Cold War, when it comes to China. He didn't 'belittle' China by making speeches about how 'politically pathetic' they need USA presidential speeches.  Roll Eyes He gave them full respect and they showed exactly what they thought of him. When Trump got given the 'full monty' of Chinese hospitality - Putin was in a dark corner snarling somewhere nobody cared about.

China is by majority a ground based, infantry Military - that's it's strength and going to war with the USA means coming up against the best nation in the 'Air' and has a sizeable Navy to go with it. It would be a long swim for all those Chinese troops to get to the USA.
...sure, they could cross over via the 'north', but that means moving into Siberia  Wink - that 'resource' rich region that 'formally' belonged to the Yellow Man.

Trump really pulled a number on the Russians.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:42pm

All very interesting, but when did the Russian government not expect its military and industry to be ready for war with NATO?

Putin has tried to somehow block the development and deployment of US manufactured missile shields. He admitted recently that Russia could not match such advances and therefore it voided any missile treaty. I don't believe him. I think they are working on a missile shield as fast as they can.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:01pm

When Russia admits that it is 'up against it' - you watch (ras)Putin runaway and disappear suddenly ...mysteriously.

NATO having stacked its borders with Russia last year.
China making friends with Trump's USA this year.
The writing is on the wall for Russia - which started all the trouble when it became the USSR.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:22pm

I thought Russia was broke..

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2017 at 1:49am

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:22pm:
I thought Russia was broke..

It's as debt-ridden as the USA.
Mostly funded by black Market, Mafias.
A lot of ex-Soviet military stock gets sold away on the Black Market. Don't be surprised if USSR nukes are popping up far afield.
...one of which might do Sydney in from a little white van with "Snakbar" on it.
Prostitution, Drugs, Alcohol - all the good things that Capitalism gave them in the name of Chaos, rule Russia now. Putin is just the world's most powerful 'Gangster' with the biggest Gang in there.

China would wipe Russia off most of their proclaimed map.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print