Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mock trial of Russia/Trump collusion! (Read 289 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mock trial of Russia/Trump collusion!
Nov 25th, 2017 at 10:50am

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2017 at 1:59pm by longweekend58 »  

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Mock trial or Russia/Trump collusion!
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 11:43am

I don't see how Russia installing their candidate as American president could possibly not be against the rules ???

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:17pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 11:43am:
I don't see how Russia installing their candidate as American president could possibly not be against the rules ???

The Rules in America is it's Laws (statutes).....An American Law (statutes) must be in complete agreement with the US Constitution, otherwise that American Law (the statute) is not valid, & therefore not Law.

I will concede a crime of collusion was committed regarding "Russian Collusion in the 2016 Presidential Election" if a specific existing American Law (a statute), regarding collusion, was broken.

➤ ➤ ➤  Bring me the specific American Law on Collusion (the statute on Collusion), not 3rd party hearsay/furphy, that was broken. This should be simple, if the Law (a statute) exists specifically regarding Collusion in this case.

If no American Law (statute) was broken, there can be no crime (in America), & if there was no crime you, in turn, must concede that no crime of collusion was committed as well, because no Law regarding collusion was broken. ......OK?.....  ...         Wink

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:33pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 2:03pm

Panther wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 12:17pm:

The Rules in America is it's Laws (statutes).....An American Law (statutes) must be in complete agreement with the US Constitution, otherwise that American Law (the statute) is not valid, & therefore not Law.

I will concede a crime of collusion was committed regarding "Russian Collusion in the 2016 Presidential Election" if a specific existing American Law (a statute), regarding collusion, was broken.

➤ ➤ ➤  Bring me the specific American Law on Collusion (the statute on Collusion), not 3rd party hearsay/furphy, that was broken. This should be simple, if the Law (a statute) exists specifically regarding Collusion in this case.

If no American Law (statute) was broken, there can be no crime (in America), & if there was no crime you, in turn, must concede that no crime of collusion was committed as well, because no Law regarding collusion was broken. ......OK?.....  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/friends01.gif         Wink

So in essence, you are happy to admit that collusion HAPPENED, but that it is not a crime.

That is a long, long, long, long way from where you started.  But as DNA pointed out, it is inconceivable that the law could not find a way to prosecute those who colluded with a foreign power - and an enemy at that - with serious consequences.

Already, Sessions, Kushner, Page and others are guilty of lying under oath multiple times.  If in the end, the Trump team (including Trump) are not actually charged with 'collusion', there are so many other crimes Mueller will get them for that it wont matter.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 2:31pm

longweekend58 wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 2:03pm:

If no American Law (statute) was broken, there can be no crime (in America), & if there was no crime you, in turn, must concede that no crime of collusion was committed as well, because no Law regarding collusion was broken. ......OK?.....  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/friends01.gif         Wink

So in essence, you are happy to admit that collusion HAPPENED, but that it is not a crime.

That is a long, long, long, long way from where you started.  But as DNA pointed out, it is inconceivable that the law could not find a way to prosecute those who colluded with a foreign power - and an enemy at that - with serious consequences.

Already, Sessions, Kushner, Page and others are guilty of lying under oath multiple times.  If in the end, the Trump team (including Trump) are not actually charged with 'collusion', there are so many other crimes Mueller will get them for that it wont matter.

Quote:

Haven't we come a long way from it's all fake news ?

This was where fake news was born and now we knowan about 50 lies later that it wasn't fake at all.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 2:31pm:

Quote:

This was where fake news was born and now we knowan about 50 lies later that it wasn't fake at all.

yes. Now trumpturds are able to admit there WAS collusion, but that it is okay.

They are being dragged, kicking and screaming to the knowledge that Trump and co are treasonous scumbags.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #6 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Dnarever wrote on Nov 25th, 2017 at 2:31pm:

Quote:

Based on your post, I've come to the conclusion, that all this nonsense about President Trump being impeached for "Russian Collusion" has been nothing more than a lie, because it seems that you (I'll call you Frick) & your leftist partner (I'll call LW58 Frack).....it seems Frick & Frack now agree that Russian Collusion, in the 2016 Election, wasn't illegal, as I said months ago......more precisely, I said that there was no illegal collusion with the Russians...to set the record straight.

My second conclusion, which I came to know many months ago,  is that neither Frick or Frack know jack squat about American Law or American History......even after being informed of the true facts....facts that could have been easily verified if either Mr. Frick or Mr. Frack had any investigative skills, or grammar school reading comprehension abilities at all......& ignorance was their only detractor. 

Well, to be perfectly honest Frick is only dumb or slow...cranially challenged.....& just easily misled by the truly ignorant Frack.

Yes, Mr. Frack gets the grand prize for being   "truly most ignorant", & Mr. Frick has nothing to be ashamed about because he was cruelly misled by Mr. Frack's overwhelming ignorance.  Grin Grin Grin

pssssst.....look up the famous team of 'Frick & Frack'

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2017 at 3:34pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mock trial of Russia/Trump collusion!
Reply #7 - Nov 25th, 2017 at 6:50pm

Only you, with your pro-pedo-republican mind, could conclude that we think the collusion was 'legal'. We dont and never have. I might add that Dershowitz, opinion is not shared by pretty much any of his peers.

But you are now admitting that there WAS collusion and this is interesting in its own right since you previously said there was no russian contacts at all - until they admitted there had been - and lots of them.

Our position on all of this has not changed one iota, but YOURS HAS. A great deal in fact. Now you admit there was collusion and then try and claim that colluding with a mortal enemy to steal an election was somehow legal. But since you claim being a pedo is okay (if u r a republican) then I suppose the kool-aid has done its work and eliminated any moral or ethical core you may have once had.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print