QLD election (Read 13399 times)
thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Re: QLD election
Reply #60 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:09am

It was a dumb v dumber contest.
At their fund raising events the ALP were charging business leaders for access to ministers. They made hundreds of thousands of dollars from this "cash to access ministers".
And the LNP were caught out hiding political donations, from whom and for how much.
How long before the sheep realize that the problem is the political system itself, not which idiot is in power at a particular time?

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:24am

Going to be an interesting day today with the count resuming....

Who will get in bed 🛏 with who and what grubby deals will be done ✅... and who will sell their arse to the devil to get hold of the POWER💥

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #62 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:32am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:24am:

Who will get in bed 🛏 with who and what grubby deals will be done ✅... and who will sell their arse to the devil to get hold of the POWER💥

Who will one nation back with all the seats they won , ohhh wait  Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:49am

PREMIER Annastacia Palaszczuk insists she will not do any deals with the Katter’s Australian Party to form government following the next election.

Ms Palaszczuk this morning also appeared to rule out calling an election next week.

She said it was her “intention” for State Parliament to sit again to pass legislation including new safeguards for residents of retirement villages and new security of payment changes for subcontractors.

“We’ve got some important legislation to get through. Yes, I have every intention of sitting next week,” Ms Palaszczuk said.

KAP Leader Bob Katter revealed to The Courier-Mail that Labor had been making subtle overtures to him in the lead up to the State Election in the hopes KAP could help the ALP hold government following the poll.

Ms Palaszczuk, however, said she would not do any deals with KAP to form government should voters deliver anorther hung parliament

“I have said it very clearly. I want to see a majority government,” the Premier said.

“I have not had any discussions with him full stop.”

When asked of anyone in Labor had held such discussions Ms Palaszczuk said: “those decisions would be for me and I have not had any of those discussions”.

The Premier has also ruled out deals with One Nation but when asked about the possibility of seeking the help of The Greens to form government, Ms Palaszczuk repeated her call for voters to deliver her a majority government.

Overnight, the Katter’s Australian Party patriarch said while pundits were obsessed with One Nation’s renaissance, his political outfit would expand its numbers at the looming election.

Mr Katter said Labor was alive to the prospect of KAP being the kingmakers and had deployed a strategy to be “particularly nice to us”, while the LNP were “too stupid” to realise the potential political reality.

He revealed KAP had already begun compiling a list of demands, including a government-owned Galilee rail line and funding for Hell’s Gate dam.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/bob-katter-says-labor-has-made-sub...

no need to keep chortling about one nation  whinger...

katter is the one to watch...

hes the one she claimed she would never deal with.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:50am

Its time wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:32am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:24am:

Who will one nation back with all the seats they won , ohhh wait  Grin

votes don't necessarily turn into seats...

you need to be very cunning on who you get in bed with... but even without winning any seats it can still change the result of the election....

but hey.... im sure you knew all this already...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #65 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:59am

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:49am:
PREMIER Annastacia Palaszczuk insists she will not do any deals with the Katter’s Australian Party to form government following the next election.

Ms Palaszczuk this morning also appeared to rule out calling an election next week.

She said it was her “intention” for State Parliament to sit again to pass legislation including new safeguards for residents of retirement villages and new security of payment changes for subcontractors.

“We’ve got some important legislation to get through. Yes, I have every intention of sitting next week,” Ms Palaszczuk said.

KAP Leader Bob Katter revealed to The Courier-Mail that Labor had been making subtle overtures to him in the lead up to the State Election in the hopes KAP could help the ALP hold government following the poll.

Ms Palaszczuk, however, said she would not do any deals with KAP to form government should voters deliver anorther hung parliament

“I have said it very clearly. I want to see a majority government,” the Premier said.

When asked of anyone in Labor had held such discussions Ms Palaszczuk said: “those decisions would be for me and I have not had any of those discussions”.

The Premier has also ruled out deals with One Nation but when asked about the possibility of seeking the help of The Greens to form government, Ms Palaszczuk repeated her call for voters to deliver her a majority government.

Overnight, the Katter’s Australian Party patriarch said while pundits were obsessed with One Nation’s renaissance, his political outfit would expand its numbers at the looming election.

Mr Katter said Labor was alive to the prospect of KAP being the kingmakers and had deployed a strategy to be “particularly nice to us”, while the LNP were “too stupid” to realise the potential political reality.

He revealed KAP had already begun compiling a list of demands, including a government-owned Galilee rail line and funding for Hell’s Gate dam.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/bob-katter-says-labor-has-made-sub...

You mean like the deals libtards would do with dumb nation ?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:16am

the Tuckshop lady said that she would not deal with the Greens, Katter, ONP or any other independents...

lets see if she keeps her word....

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #67 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:34am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:16am:
the Tuckshop lady said that she would not deal with the Greens, Katter, ONP or any other independents...

It matters little what she said to win election , let's not forget the basher of womens promises before and after election

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:34am

Its time wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:59am:
cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 8:49am:

You mean like the deals libtards would do with dumb nation ?

DID THE LIBS SAY THEY WOULD NEVER DO DEALS???????.... Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:36am

Its time wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:34am:

It matters little what she said to win election , let's not forget the basher of womens promises before and after election

did he say

THERE WILL NEVER BE A CARBON TAX UNDER A GOVT I LEAD.....

no i dont think so    as whinger tends to forget that beauty...

NOT FORGETTING THE GREAT BIG DEAL SHE MADE AFTER JUMPING INTO BED WITH BOB BROWN..>

pardon me I am going to be sick now.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #70 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:53am

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:36am:

did he say

NOT FORGETTING THE GREAT BIG DEAL SHE MADE AFTER JUMPING INTO BED WITH BOB BROWN..>

She actually did say in the very same sentence that she would put a price on carbon , but you already know this . She should've been smarter and called it a levy like the libtards do all the time , which is just another name for tax

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 10:40am

Oh that is right win at all costs a la Graham Richardson...  Bill Shorten sees no reason not to lie it seems to be a very Labor thing.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #72 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 11:19am

Grendel wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 10:40am:

Oh that is right win at all costs a la Graham Richardson...  Bill Shorten sees no reason not to lie it seems to be a very Labor thing.

So the libs don't lie ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 11:24am

Its time wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:53am:

did he say

She actually did say in the very same sentence that she would put a price on carbon , but you already know this . She should've been smarter and called it a levy like the libtards do all the time , which is just another name for tax

ahhh dna all over again.. you put your own swing an what was said..

what about the SURPLUS... NO IFS OR BUTS.only about 4 times.... it was just going to take longer each time... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

its called accounting labor way.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

whats this got to do with Qld  anyway whinger?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #74 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 11:31am

cods wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 11:24am:
Its time wrote on Nov 26th, 2017 at 9:53am:

did he say

ahhh dna all over again.. you put your own swing an what was said..

what about the SURPLUS... NO IFS OR BUTS.only about 4 times.... it was just going to take longer each time... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

its called accounting labor way.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

whats this got to do with Qld  anyway whinger?

Filling in time before the inevitable announcement of yet another , I repeat another , Labor victory  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print