Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do we defeat the terror enablers ? (Read 349 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
How do we defeat the terror enablers ?
Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:40pm

Q.
How do we defeat the terror enablers ?

A.
We keep them out!

....and choose to expel those, who choose to belong to that      cultural      group.

IMAGE.....

The West Bank barrier has enabled Israel to reduce terrorist infiltration from Palestinian areas to virtually nil.

Quote:

Border Walls Are All the Rage Worldwide Because They Work

by Michel Gurfinkiel
November 7, 2017

Le Point, a French right-of-center weekly, has published a comprehensive map in this respect.

According to it, and other documents, the oldest existing barriers are the outcome of wars of aggression.

The "demilitarized zone" (DMZ) between North and South Korea -- in fact, one of the most militarized fences in the world -- was created in 1953 as part of the armistice agreement that ended a three-year war initiated by the Communist North Korean regime.

The 180-kilometer long Attila that separates the Muslim-Turkish populated Northern Cyprus from the Christian-Greek populated southern Republic of Cyprus was unilaterally set up by Turkey after it invaded the Mediterranean island in 1975.

The Sand Wall, a 2720-kilometer barrier put in place between 1980 and 1987 and manned by 100,000 Moroccan soldiers, marked Morocco's 1975 unilateral annexation of the former Spanish colony of Western Sahara......

http://www.meforum.org/7002/border-walls-are-all-the-rage-worldwide

Australia, 'the lucky country', is surrounded by a natural border obstacle, of sea.

But any natural border obstacle will be for nought, is for nought,
if we we are going to,        indiscriminately,          simply allow those who, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror, to simply migrate here, and to live among us!

Dictionary;
indiscriminate = = done or acting at random or without careful judgement.

There is an identifiable group of people, who do, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are moslems.

They are followers, of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE.....

"We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah and we are not ashamed of that,..."

Quote:

By Nicolai Sennels on May 31, 2017 09:02 am

The real cause of Islamic terrorism: “We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah”

Every time a new jihad attack strikes innocents in the West, media and politicians get busy blaming “bad integration,” “poverty,” “marginalization,” “racism,” etc.

For some reason, it never occurs to them to ask if Islamic terrorism has anything to do with Islam and the increasing number of followers of this particular religion in our countries......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/the-real-cause-of-islamic-terrorism-we-are-mo...

ARGUMENT;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

------- >

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

The precepts of ISLAM require moslems to fight and to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

And ISLAM calls on moslems to fight, and to destroy and to kill Allah's enemies.

Killing the disbeliever [to the moslem], is performing 'good works' for his faith.

Killing the disbeliever, is what all of the religious precepts of ISLAM direct him to do.

All moslems are taught, by ISLAM's precepts, to be combatants, against Allah's enemies.

To fight, to kill, those who 'disbelieve'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: How do we defeat the terror enablers ?
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:41pm

ARGUMENT;

No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

-------- >

Spokesmen for ISLAM will tell anyone who will listen;

THAT IT IS WRONG, AND THAT IT IS TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAMIC LAW,      TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Here is a moslem in the UK explaining, who the innocent people are.

---------- >

Please watch this YT...
A UK moslem community leader, speaking in the wake of the London 7/7 bombing;

Quote:

YT
KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

"...when we say innocent people, we mean moslems."

"....[not accepting ISLAM] is a crime against God."
"...If you are a non-moslem, then you are guilty of not believing in God."
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."
"...[moslems] allegiance is always with the moslems, so i will never condemn a moslem for what he does."
"...Britain has always been Dar al Harb [the Land of War]"
"...no, i could never condemn a moslem brother, i would never condemn a moslem brother. I will always stand with my moslem brother....whether he is an oppresser or the oppressed."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHSOB2RFm4

-------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How do we defeat the terror enablers ?
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:30pm

let me guess

yadda now wants to build a wall around Australia

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print