Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Coles to introduce quiet hour for retards (Read 5032 times)
Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Re: Coles to introduce quiet hour for retards
Reply #30 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:03pm:
He was a quiet kid who thought about matters much more than most kids would, at any age. 

You have stated in the past you only had two daughters!

how do you explain that BS?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #31 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:50pm

He was a quiet kid who thought about matters much more than most kids would, at any age. 

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #32 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:55pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm:
They are already starting that corny, morbid, Xmas music -
I'm sick of it.

I am yet to notice it. See all the Christmas decorations around. But there has not been a conscious noticing of any Christmas music. Friends have told me that they started last week with the Christmas music.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #33 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:08pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 7:49pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:24pm:
I'm gonna bet Herbie will suspend all his shopping to Tuesdays  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Korrect!

And that's because the aisles will be empty of women with fat arses blocking my way, and checking out will not mean waiting.

And then I won't have to listen to the Black Trash music with its hip-hop and ghetto-rap.

You should move to Rockhampton. They only play white people music that is 20-30 years old. Keeps the 30 to 60 year old demographic happy.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #34 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:15pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 6:37am:
Gordon wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 4:55pm:
Turn up with air horns and strobe lights and listen to them all panic and say.....2 minutes to Wopner.  Grin

What a total MORON

The thing is, I would probably do the same thing. I shop at Woolworths anyway, so a banning won't phase me.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:29pm:
As the parent of an autistic adult, I welcome this initiative from Coles.   While my son can cope with crowds and loud noises, many autistic people cannot.   My son is a high-functioning Autistic person on the Autistic Spectrum and is quite intelligent.   He is presently studying for his degree at University where he is doing well.

"Mengele" is just trolling.   He is a foul little person with a foul little mind.   I have known quite a few Autistic people over the years and they are all much better people than he will ever be.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I find the nonstop 'musak' and advertising jingles to be offensive.

I would far prefer to spend some of my consumer time in an environment that allows me to think , or not as I wish .

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:31pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:55pm:
Bobby. wrote on Nov 21st, 2017 at 6:40pm:
They are already starting that corny, morbid, Xmas music -
I'm sick of it.

I am yet to notice it. See all the Christmas decorations around. But there has not been a conscious noticing of any Christmas music. Friends have told me that they started last week with the Christmas music.

Xmas is the most morbid time of the year when
family arguments are at their greatest.
I try to stay well away from it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:41pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm:
As the parent of an autistic adult, I welcome this initiative from Coles.   While my son can cope with crowds and loud noises, many autistic people cannot.   My son is a high-functioning Autistic person on the Autistic Spectrum and is quite intelligent.   He is presently studying for his degree at University where he is doing well.

"Mengele" is just trolling.   He is a foul little person with a foul little mind.   I have known quite a few Autistic people over the years and they are all much better people than he will ever be.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I find the nonstop 'musak' and advertising jingles to be offensive.

I would far prefer to spend some of my consumer time in an environment that allows me to think , or not as I wish .

x2

I was in the food hall of a supermarket mall the other day where I found myself hurrying up to finish my meal because the piped music was too loud and of a sort I found irritating.

You get someone in their 20's choosing the music selection that thousands each day must listen to.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #38 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 10:34pm

bogarde73 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 2:42pm:

That will have been a struggle Brian.
I knew/still do some people with an autistic child. I used to visit their home, must have been back in the 80s, to do their taxes. The child would have been maybe 10 then and she screamed non-stop.
Great parents who needed more support than was then available & who deserve a medal.

There are many parents who "do it tough" that other people do not know about.   Thank you for your thoughts.   My son was never a screamer.  He was a quiet kid who thought about matters much more than most kids would, at any age.  Today, he is an intelligent, still thoughtful young adult who has a wicked sense of humour and is, as I have related, doing well at university.    Cool

A nephew of mine's eldest is a High Functioning as well... he's school captain and absolute top of his class.  Spends every moment with his books and such, and was attacked recently while sitting in the playground reading, by some local punk.  Would have been a shock to him since he doesn't understand that kind of thing.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 6:32am

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:27pm:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 7:00am:
disability is a fascinating topic.

a lot of people might have a disability and theres always the temptation to use the disability to get out of things.

That's true, Aquascoot. A lot of cripples get around in wheelchairs and refuse to walk. A lot of retards get out of work, or if they do work, content themselves with mindless, repetitive tasks like packing headphones for the airlines. A lot of mentals, kooks and ha-has take drugs and spent most of their time spacing out or talking to themselves.

Ridiculous.

I can't see why they're not all kept away from those of us on the "narrow path to success". It would certainly make it a lot easier to punish them, that's for sure. The leftards always bang on about these people's rights, but that's just stupid. Rights come with responsibilities, as we all know. If you can't even get dressed or use public transport by yourself, you're useless. You shouldn't be allowed out in public. Our cities are full of people in rags begging and muttering to themselves, God knows why they haven't all been arrested. I've a good mind to write to the council about this nonsense. Why they haven't done anything about it is beyond me.

I mean, here we are going about our business and contributing to society. I make money. Why should I give it away to some disease-carrying retard? Here we are selflessly devoting our time to making an honest income and having a nice house and car and clean clothes, and these people want what's ours, it's deplorable. Do I have a "spare" dollar?

No, I most certainly do not. I invest my dollars in much more useful things than these people, thank you very much. Fancy asking me that! I'm on the "narrow path to success" and I plan to reach my destination. These people never will.

I'd be happy if they just got rid of the lot of them. I mean, really. What use are they?

absolute drivel.

go back and read my post again.

and the lefties have a lot to answer for , for the harm they have done to the disabled.

the leftie thinks that giving the disabled more money is an act of kindness and the leftie revels in the fact that we have 850,000 disability pensioners and thinks that giving them more money will result in them having happy lives.

men dont need money you fool

men need function and purpose.

and yes, we should say....

push yourself as hard as you can.
how else are you going to know what you are capable of.

the creation of pessimistic, nihilistic, mediocre, depressed , functionless people who have no meaning to their lives has got to stop.

the so called "kind" leftie is a faaaarking disgrace who is seeing people assembled on ever increasing scrap heaps just so he can look in the mirror and feel good about himself.

if you know someone with a disability, push them to try and do everything they can to become more then they were.

do not fall into the leftie frame of confusing pity with goodness.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:17am

aquascoot wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 6:32am:
the creation of pessimistic, nihilistic, mediocre, depressed , functionless people who have no meaning to their lives has got to stop.

Where would the Liberal Party get their candidates from?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:40am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:17am:

they SHOULD get their candidates from the small business community who have 1000's of hours of solving problems, smiling at customers despite difficulties, put up with uncertainty, adjusting and re adjusting, dealing with staff in a mutually beneficial way and becoming pillars of the community.

such people should be enthusiastic, optomistic, beaming with confidence and infused with life and a sense of contribution

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:50am

aquascoot wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:40am:

they SHOULD get their candidates from the small business community who have 1000's of hours of solving problems, smiling at customers despite difficulties, put up with uncertainty, adjusting and re adjusting, dealing with staff in a mutually beneficial way and becoming pillars of the community.

such people should be enthusiastic, optomistic, beaming with confidence and infused with life and a sense of contribution

Yeah, I don't think they got that memo.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 23rd, 2017 at 8:03am

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:50am:
aquascoot wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 7:40am:

Yeah, I don't think they got that memo.

well, you are right.
they have fallen off the "narrow road to success".
people like pyne and brandis  are whiney little sooks , gossips, takers, liars and manipulators.
they would starve in small business as people wouldnt deal with them.

pauline hansen with her fish and ships shop.
i bet she was a whiney , sour , lemon lips who struggled to make ends meet.

the liberal party will go nowhere til it gets back to its roots

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #44 - Nov 26th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Justsayno wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 5:47pm:

Do you have a problem with what you have previously stated BS?
« Last Edit: Nov 26th, 2017 at 7:41pm by Justsayno »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print